MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (20 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Re: series recordings are wrongly ed in epg I suggest you try the next coming public SVN. /gibman
Re: series recordings are wrongly ed in epg I suggest you try the next coming public SVN. /gibman
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta & latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [EPG] EPG not displaying (1 Viewer) DE
Any news regarding this problem...? When will it be fixed in the SVNs? I made a complete reinstall of MP using the latest 2009-12-24 SVN and still have the Missing label problem. I had to create the "All Channels"-group in the radio section to make it work.
Any news regarding this problem...? When will it be fixed in the SVNs? I made a complete reinstall of MP using the latest...
I recently installed 1.1Beta and have been having a problem displaying the EPG ever since. I'm using xmltv with mc2xml.exe. the...
Replies
Views
Cant reproduce it in latest SVN, so i think its fixed.
Cant reproduce it in latest SVN, so i think its fixed.
Hi When i brouse in EPG MP stops with continous error in logs Steps to reproduce open EPG Guide Change groupe to large one...
Replies
Views
As I said above, I think this is related but not quite the same bug. I have folders for the recordings (folder name includes episode name etc of last recording) but unlike you I do not have any recordings shown outside of folders. The only way I can access recordings (other than turning off episode data) is to browse through one of...
As I said above, I think this is related but not quite the same bug. I have folders for the recordings (folder name includes...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up the plugin so TVserver would have been restarted. Not at home tonight but will do some experimentation over the weekend
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the last chanel but you can't then go back up. I know this is on purpose but scrolling should stop when you reach the last channel? It is trivial but slightly annoying as unless you know which is the last...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
The SVNs have a very slight annoying feature. When you scroll down through the EPG it restarts at the top once you do down from the...
Replies
Views
kkendall's assignment of keys is very nice. I agree with that, too.
kkendall's assignment of keys is very nice. I agree with that, too.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: ati 4650 Video Card Driver: 9.4 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: 2. TV Card Type: 2. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Vista 32 SP2 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom