aMPed (4 Viewers)

Discuss the aMPed skin here
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you CyberSimian for the hint.
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you...
I installed MP 1.8, aMPed and MyFilms on a new machine. I use Spanish as MP language and there has always been a small translation...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, I use the svn-skin aMPed 3.6.3.2065 I found a problem with the readability of the description in Argus Upcoming (02.jpg). In the Argus Recordings the description is good to read (01.jpg). So I testet this with a white background. And i found out, that in the Recordings-screen is a transparent overlay, so it is good to read...
Hi Dadeo, I use the svn-skin aMPed 3.6.3.2065 I found a problem with the readability of the description in Argus Upcoming...
aMPed skin 3.6.1 runs well on MP1.6 pre, but the aMPedconfig exe program crashes. Is this a known problem and if so, will there be...
Replies
Views
I confirm: two-colour means part of the program is scheduled to record.
I confirm: two-colour means part of the program is scheduled to record.
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre with the aMPed skin, on 32-bit Vista. This morning I displayed the radio EPG in order to schedule a couple...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Dadeo, it worked with FFFFFFFF :)
Thank you very much Dadeo, it worked with FFFFFFFF :)
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I made a couple of forum searches and could not find a solution: what should I change...
Replies
Views
Fanart does not display as background in coverflow (or filmstrip) layout when you select 'Fanart' layout style in aMPedConfig (Layouts tab) because the 'scaled' fanart doesn't fit the full screen. It will display when you press the right arrow for details, or of course in the MyFilms Details window, as in your screenshot. IF you want...
Fanart does not display as background in coverflow (or filmstrip) layout when you select 'Fanart' layout style in aMPedConfig...
My fanart is not showed in the background of the main screen of MyFilms.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Last.fm DE
Issue Solved since LastFM Radio is no longer supported and plugin was removed in MP 1.8.0 :P
Issue Solved since LastFM Radio is no longer supported and plugin was removed in MP 1.8.0 :P
I'm just putting the finishing touches/testing aMped 3.6.2 - mainly minor updates for plugin releases and of course the...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much! :)
Thank you very much! :)
As the title states, I cannot see any episode preview using MP-TVSeries and aMPed. I see a fanart related to the series instead, I...
Replies
Views
Yes, to remove the time in Big Icon List layout in Recorded TV: Open common.facade.recordings.xml in your ' ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\aMPed' folder Go to the "album view listcontrol" section Add a line "<textvisible2>no</textvisible2>" So the control should look like this: <control Style="Album">...
Yes, to remove the time in Big Icon List layout in Recorded TV: Open common.facade.recordings.xml in your ' ...\Team...
I have just started using MP and aMPed. I appreciate that each of the screens follow roughly the same layout however is it possible...
Replies
Views
I think it's the cover that slides, not the mini preview? So I tried moving the Channel logo/name and program genre to bottom middle, so you can still see it when mini tv/overlay is visible. Looks like this now: I made recorded TV, scheduled TV and program info match so can you copy the skin xmls in the attached zip to your aMPed...
I think it's the cover that slides, not the mini preview? So I tried moving the Channel logo/name and program genre to bottom...
I was going to complain that the TV Search results dont show a channel number but I just noticed the channel is shown in the lower...
Replies
Views
aMPed 3.6.0 should work in MP 1.5.0. There are no required skin changes for MP 1.5.0 and AFAIK the skin version number will not be bumped. However I haven't had time yet to test it myself. Maybe someone who has installed the MP 1.5.0 pre-release can verify that?
aMPed 3.6.0 should work in MP 1.5.0. There are no required skin changes for MP 1.5.0 and AFAIK the skin version number will not be...
Is the latest version of aMPed ( 3.6, I think?) compatible with the pre-release of MP 1.5? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback ltfearme. Actually I left default on Calendar on purpose since it was the option I use most frequently, but I am using Profile more now, so I can change that. Yes it would be nice, but with the various screen and font sizes that aMPed supports I haven't figured out a good (read easy ;)) way to do that yet -...
Thanks for the feedback ltfearme. Actually I left default on Calendar on purpose since it was the option I use most frequently...
For those who have updated to Trakt 3.0.0, the skin files supporting the new features, like User Profile (including stats), Network...
Replies
Views
Thanks Chuck - committed to SVN now, will be included in next MPEI release.
Thanks Chuck - committed to SVN now, will be included in next MPEI release.
Win7 MP 1.4 aMPed 3.6 SuperaMPed 16:9 SuperBlue There an overlap issue in the bottom labels of the IMDB+ Scraper Options screen...
Replies
Views
thanks i'll install soon ;)
thanks i'll install soon ;)
Hi, maybe someone else already asked, there are plans for aMped on Mp 1.4 ? could it be that i can use the the 3.5.1 just...
Replies
Views
No worries, replied in test conversation - seems both issues resolved now with latest test release. :D
No worries, replied in test conversation - seems both issues resolved now with latest test release. :D
the text is all to the left, can the dates\times be moved to the right to make the programs more readable. revamped, Forest theme...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom