MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Please continue in this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/other-features-release-svn-versions-130/step-2-add-already-watched-ts-buffer-recording-81937/#post615923 CLOSED
Please continue in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 SVN25531 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400 2.13GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Well having used the MPC Gabest MPEG-2 decoder for a few days now, I'm fairly confident that it's solved the crashing problem. I actually re-arranged my room to put the PC nearer the aerial socket, so that I could use a shorter lead. I actually had worse signal problems than before, but it turned out to be the shorter aerial lead...
Well having used the MPC Gabest MPEG-2 decoder for a few days now, I'm fairly confident that it's solved the crashing problem. I...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
The 'ugly way as you call it does not even work anymore in the 1.1.0 RC1 release for speeds higher than 2x. With the core.dll that -Manfred- offered here, the ff/rew works again. If this core.dll will/can be added in de upcomming RC2 than I guess this Topic can get a [FIXED]
The 'ugly way as you call it does not even work anymore in the 1.1.0 RC1 release for speeds higher than 2x. With the core.dll that...
[TV-Server Version:MediaPortal TV-Server 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Version:MediaPortal 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Nope only have it once in Windows. Maybe you right about that i've posted it in maya thread as well :) Gotta wait and see for responds there.
Nope only have it once in Windows. Maybe you right about that i've posted it in maya thread as well :) Gotta wait and see for...
Hello :) Requirements: Maya skin r250(get it here: http://mamp2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ ) + infoservice 1.5...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom