MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
I know it's been some time since anyone has posted in this forum, but does anyone else get an invalid rar file when trying to open this? I am planning on using MediaPortal 1.8 running on Server 2008r2. Has the MCE remote issues been taken care of with later releases of MP? Thanks in advance.
I know it's been some time since anyone has posted in this forum, but does anyone else get an invalid rar file when trying to open...
I updated my RC1 to RC2 and since then got only few key working on MCE Remote :( Working keys so far: - directions arrows (top...
Replies
Views
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not completely on all systems. Create a proper bug report, and if you get no response on that send me a PM, and I will make sure to take a look.
MrHipp reimplemented parts of the fix and included some workarounds to fix it. It was believed to be working, but perhaps not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5"...
Replies
Views
...The bug "[TV-Server] Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown."...it linked me to this thread :D 0002824: Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown. - MediaPortal Bugtracker assigned to -Manfred-
...The bug "[TV-Server] Messages that timeshifting needs to be stopped because of a scheduled recording is not shown."...it linked...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Beta + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Closed thread, original problem is solved and thread is flooding with non-related issues which should be reported in the correct forum (RC3 mostly)
Closed thread, original problem is solved and thread is flooding with non-related issues which should be reported in the correct...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.976 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Fixed!
Fixed!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 hi if i select the tv guide from the main TV menu it displays correctly, if i select it from full...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Diseqc problem DE
this sounds quite strange for me :o but anyway :sorry: that I did not understand this before and :thx: for the explanation. BR MaxT
this sounds quite strange for me :o but anyway :sorry: that I did not understand this before and :thx: for the explanation...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
And chemelli has now commited it to SVN (25864) and will be in RC4.
And chemelli has now commited it to SVN (25864) and will be in RC4.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
After upgrading to RC3 this feature seems to be working again. Thank You.:thx:
After upgrading to RC3 this feature seems to be working again. Thank You.:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista SP1 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Please note, hard coded labels have been removed in MP 1.1.0 RC3 as of SVN 25661. See the Skin Changes Wiki Page Hopefully Damien's proposal will be considered/implemented as soon as the feature freeze is lifted. EDIT: Marked the thread as 'fixed'
Please note, hard coded labels have been removed in MP 1.1.0 RC3 as of SVN 25661. See the Skin Changes Wiki Page Hopefully...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel C2D E8200 2.66GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
That's right;)
That's right;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Windows Version: MS Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
MacGyverek, its the same for me, the two recordings i tested works in RC 1, hope someone can say what they have done between RC 1 to RC 2 regarding this.
MacGyverek, its the same for me, the two recordings i tested works in RC 1, hope someone can say what they have done between RC 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 (svn 25658) MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD...
Replies
Views
This could indeed be the same problem, the logging looks the same.
This could indeed be the same problem, the logging looks the same.
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two wide Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit CPU Type: Core 2 Quad HDD: 2x...
Replies
Views
already fixed
already fixed
MediaPortal Version: 1.02 and 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: aMped and blue3 Windows Version: XP home CPU Type: Pentium 4 3GHz...
Replies
Views
Ignore me... wrong issue :D
Ignore me... wrong issue :D
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide / Maya (Happens in both) Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
0002884: Restart on resume feature doesn't always work - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0002884: Restart on resume feature doesn't always work - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Hi guys, I believe I've identified a small bug, which affects some users, when MediaPortal is set to restart on resume from...
Replies
Views
AW: New since RC2: invalid path only with music now playing Thanks Helios! I was aware of the thread. But I thought it is only the last track in an album that is affected. I have only artist - track folder structure not artist - album - track. The tested songs were not the last songs. But maybe the songs I tested were the...
AW: New since RC2: invalid path only with music now playing Thanks Helios! I was aware of the thread. But I thought it is only...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3 Windows Version: Win7:64 Satelite/CableTV Provider: cable HTPC Case: HFX...
Replies
Views
+ when MP is in the background
+ when MP is in the background
Log fills up with: [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: GraphicContext: Error setting Blankscreen to True - System.NullReferenceException...
Replies
Views
nice.. 0002876: Can not modify a TV schedule - MediaPortal Bugtracker its in svn-. /gibman
nice.. 0002876: Can not modify a TV schedule - MediaPortal Bugtracker its in svn-. /gibman
MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
re: crash on TV server upgrade RC1=>RC2 Ofc it crashes and we never recommended _anywhere_ that you should uninstall the SQL Server. Because (what you obviously don't know) the MySQL and MS-SQL uninstallers do not remove the database files. And if you do not remove them by hand, then the MySQL installer _will fail_ because there...
re: crash on TV server upgrade RC1=>RC2 Ofc it crashes and we never recommended _anywhere_ that you should uninstall the SQL...
OK, just upgraded from RC1 to RC2 and installer picked up the right settings (ie. upgrade) but crashed during install of TV Server...
Replies
Views
already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
Getting an error just opening up clean installed of 1.1 RC1. Looks like from error.log it is trying to connect to a SQLServer...
Replies
Views
re: Recordings: No entries in "Database import" if recording directory is root already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
re: Recordings: No entries in "Database import" if recording directory is root already fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Business CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue skin wide Windows Version: Windows 7 ultimate CPU Type: Athlon x2 5600...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Seven (TVServer) Vista SP2 (Client) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
If I use MPTrayMod (MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - MpTrayMod) on 1.1 RC1 then MP gets focus correctly. If I use the version...
Replies
Views
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting Simone
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: windows xp prof sp3 32bit CPU Type: intel celeron...
Replies
Views
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting. Simone
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 alpha (usually Latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro (SP3)...
Replies
Views
re: "Play disc" menuitem doesn't do what it suggests Resolved the Mantis issue. The other issue should be tried to reproduce and then enter to mantis if it can be reproduced.
re: "Play disc" menuitem doesn't do what it suggests Resolved the Mantis issue. The other issue should be tried to reproduce...
Hi When watching TV or playing MP3-files, the "Play disc" menuentry doesn't work. It just returns back home. If I stop the TV or...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as issue has been fixed in RC3 and going off topic.
Closing this thread as issue has been fixed in RC3 and going off topic.
Hi Devs! If i select a music track by pressing Play on my remote, MP stops playing afterr ~1sec and returns to home screen! If...
Replies
Views
Indeed. I had this problem with the 4TheRecord plugin. They have issued an update that fixes it: For The Record - View topic - MediaPortal 1.1 RC2
Indeed. I had this problem with the 4TheRecord plugin. They have issued an update that fixes it: For The Record - View topic -...
Just upgraded to the RC2 and since then every time I click OK in TV-server config I get this error message: Failed to locate...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom