MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (5 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
I just came across this thread, searching for the same issue in MP 1.60 (and earlier). In my case, I have Avast AV running, and excluding the list of directories in this thread, plus the MySQL path has brought the delay of pressing "record" in the record dialog box down to about 8 seconds, which is much more acceptable. I'm...
I just came across this thread, searching for the same issue in MP 1.60 (and earlier). In my case, I have Avast AV running, and...
When I try to record a program that is in the TV guide, it 'hangs' about 15 seconds before the red dot is in front of it and the...
Replies
Views
I posted this on another thread but seems relevant here as well so please forgive me.I am having this problem as well. I have had it for sometime now. It only seems to be slow when scanning .vob files. There is a 20 to 30 second delay in startup of .vob files. If you play .mkv or .avi there is only a 1 to 2 second delay in startup. If...
I posted this on another thread but seems relevant here as well so please forgive me.I am having this problem as well. I have had...
Hi all, using a clean OS with MS DTV-DVD's and MPC's results of slow... about 30 sec - 1 min loading of a DVD. I did a series...
Replies
Views
I had similar problem with MP 1.1.0 on Windows 7 64 bit. The Video database scan did not work at all. No error, it just did not do anything. The workaround to solve this: instead mapping network folders with the movies use UNC \\fileserver\movies. Tomas
I had similar problem with MP 1.1.0 on Windows 7 64 bit. The Video database scan did not work at all. No error, it just did not do...
Every time I try to scan the folder to update the video database in MP Configuration, I have an error: 'out of memory'. In the...
Replies
Views
With 'lower_case_table_names=1' in my.cnf and after configuring all settings again, it works fine now. Although it would be nice when it works with standard MySQL linux settings, for instance if more databases are running on the same server which may require the Linux standard.
With 'lower_case_table_names=1' in my.cnf and after configuring all settings again, it works fine now. Although it would be nice...
Already posted this under general, but I believe it's a bug. Hi I use MediaPortal on my Windows PC with the MySQL on a Linux...
Replies
Views
I have been caught by this bug a few times since RC1. I now make a point of proceeding as follows. I go into winXP services and stop the TV service and tell it not to restart automatically. Then I reboot and carry out the upgrade. I have forgotten to do this previously and had to do a complete uninstallation - hence loss of...
I have been caught by this bug a few times since RC1. I now make a point of proceeding as follows. I go into winXP services and...
MediaPortal Version: RC1 Refreshed MediaPortal Skin: Blue 2 Windows Version: MCE 2005 roll up 2 CPU Type: Intel pentium 4 Duel...
Replies
Views
Got it, you have a BETA version of OS. Official is a bit different built: * thread closed* Simone
Got it, you have a BETA version of OS. Official is a bit different built: * thread closed* Simone
when i go into the "Tv section" and i view a channel (any channel) all works great, unfortunatelly when i clik con the "Active Tv"...
Replies
Views
Yeah i really need analog because thats how i get all the channels
Yeah i really need analog because thats how i get all the channels
The analog tv card Pinnacle PCTV 100e (aka PCTV USB2 2821) does not seem to work with Mediaportal - Rc6 I have made a working...
Replies
Views
Cannot support your config: *thread closed* Simone
Cannot support your config: *thread closed* Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™ 330...
Replies
Views
AW: Black screen after pausing or stopping a video or recording hi jameson, yeah thanks, I really missed that tjharris solved it by updating the os. I will as well do a clean install and have a look what happens. if it comes back I will open a new thread.
AW: Black screen after pausing or stopping a video or recording hi jameson, yeah thanks, I really missed that tjharris solved...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC5 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32 bit CPU Type: Athlon II x2 245 HDD...
Replies
Views
Marked as no bug. Simone
Marked as no bug. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 HDD: 1tb WD...
Replies
Views
I have 2 HVR-2250 cards & one PVR-500, so 4 hybrid ATSC/NTSC (antenna - HDTV) & 2 NTSC only (cable - SD). I tried testing channel preview in TVSetup, while the Hauppauge signal monitor was running. Channels which definitely had signal, were showing as no activity on the monitor. A reboot of the server did not correct the problem...
I have 2 HVR-2250 cards & one PVR-500, so 4 hybrid ATSC/NTSC (antenna - HDTV) & 2 NTSC only (cable - SD). I tried testing...
I was late upgrading to RC5, and didn't do it till a couple of days before RC6 was released. RC5 TV Server kept crashing, and...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. I just followed the procedure of uninstalling everything and reinstalling. This did not fix the problem for me. If I don't start live TV before a recording I get the codec issue. What file could be corrupt?
I have the same problem. I just followed the procedure of uninstalling everything and reinstalling. This did not fix the problem...
Hi Noticed this problem last night, normally we have TV on before watching recorded TV. If I start media portal and try to...
Replies
Views
I believe I found the root-cause to the problem. It is a visualization used in music (PictureViz_II from MicroSoft), so do not use this.
I believe I found the root-cause to the problem. It is a visualization used in music (PictureViz_II from MicroSoft), so do not use...
MP crashes almost everytime (9 out of 10 or more) I try to play a web radio station after 5-10 sec of music. Here is an example...
Replies
Views
god_md5: I have setup a "hybrid card" in MediaPortal combining DVB-T, DVB-C and analog on my TerraTec H5 (Which is the only tuner in the system) But I'm only using DVB-C
god_md5: I have setup a "hybrid card" in MediaPortal combining DVB-T, DVB-C and analog on my TerraTec H5 (Which is the only tuner...
When watching DVB-C TV I get a "Windows Alert Sound (Ding-Dong)" after 1 to 10min and then few seconds later play back freezes. To...
Replies
Views
I thought thats not visble in logs... but im sorry, this prob does appear in pure vission 3.8 and not in the default skin... so skin related sorry for that no bug
I thought thats not visble in logs... but im sorry, this prob does appear in pure vission 3.8 and not in the default skin... so...
I can't see any thumbs in the radio part anymore. reproduce: go to radio and play a station
Replies
Views
Thanks for that bit. Since you guided me in the direction of a performance issue I tried to give the GPU minimal work: no GPU scaling 3D set to maximum performance disabling win7 Aero and it seems I got rid of stuttering with HW accelerated HDTV in 1080P resolution. so :thx:
Thanks for that bit. Since you guided me in the direction of a performance issue I tried to give the GPU minimal work: no GPU...
Hi Devs! Yesterday i made a fresh install of OS and MP RC 5! Now in live TV i ge a lot of "dropped frames" and stuttering! It's...
Replies
Views
No im using ms- codecs
No im using ms- codecs
I don't know what is going on, but since rc2 or rc3 i got major probs with my livetv. I didn't do anything to my setup. The last...
Replies
Views
I have almost decided to return the board. It's just not the sync issues but also audio drops/glitches when passing through DTS/DD. If I downmix these formats to stereo and send them via HDMI to my TV the sync is flawless. I've also tried different cables, optical and coax. Tried the same files on my laptop connected to AVR via...
I have almost decided to return the board. It's just not the sync issues but also audio drops/glitches when passing through DTS/DD...
Hi everyone. A few days ago I started a previous thread here -[no Bug] RC3 TV Menu losing graphics - MediaPortal Forum- pointing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Cant Play DVD DE
Hi, It seems as though your problem is a completely different one. You need to start a new thread and post logs. However, and with due respect, you are a new user and there is a better than average chance that your problems are due to configuration errors rather than a bug in MediaPortal. I don't say this to be rude, as we...
Hi, It seems as though your problem is a completely different one. You need to start a new thread and post logs. However...
I got a bug I think. I have Play DVD enabled in the mp config but when I have a dvd in the drive and I hit play dvd it goes black...
Replies
Views
This has been included in mantis 0002964: Default series naming convention for recorded TV can cause problems with thumbnail creation - MediaPortal Bugtracker with a target of 1.2.0. This does not necessarily mean that the team have changed their minds about this, but it is under discussion/consideration. Mark
This has been included in mantis 0002964: Default series naming convention for recorded TV can cause problems with thumbnail...
The standard settings for series recordings causes problems with preview generating/thumb creation. Because a lot of providers...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for reporting back & nice it is just a codecs issue, i've now set it to no bug :) Regards Roy
Hi, Thanks for reporting back & nice it is just a codecs issue, i've now set it to no bug :) Regards Roy
When a DVD with subtitles is played with VMR9 as video renderer subtitles are displayed wrongly. Sometimes the colors are wrong...
Replies
Views
Doesn't really help with Dave and Virgin1, neither of which are "music" channels :rolleyes: Cheers for testing jameson_uk. I don't have a STB so had no way of checking, I just assumed that people wouldn't be happy if STB displayed the channels like this, so thought it might be a MP thing, but your testing seems to prove otherwise...
Doesn't really help with Dave and Virgin1, neither of which are "music" channels :rolleyes: Cheers for testing jameson_uk. I...
When viewing the channel Yesterday, the programme is 16:9 but not full screen, with large areas of black around it. I have to...
Replies
Views
AW: RC5: Start Teletext in Live-TV crashes MePoClient without 4tR it works well. once again where I have problems doing by 4tR. now I'm looking for an alternative Web interface. thanks for the excitation
AW: RC5: Start Teletext in Live-TV crashes MePoClient without 4tR it works well. once again where I have problems doing by 4tR...
Hi, i'm trying to create my first and hopefully the last Bug-Report ;) MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC5 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
That is excellent progress to find this indication. I went back to the install log I'd posted after RC5 and saw this: I'll ask what the argument of 24 (from RC5) and now 02 indicate? You are correct in that I'd placed a TVService.exe from [Bug] Timeshift repeating on channel change and the svn of mediainfo you'd asked us to evaluate...
That is excellent progress to find this indication. I went back to the install log I'd posted after RC5 and saw this: I'll ask...
Hi, i just wanted to update my single seat rc4 installation (win7) to rc5. the installer ends with an crash(application error)...
Replies
Views
I guess the same problem is discussed in the following post. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-6-519/upgrade-rc4-rc5-rc5-rc6-84176/#post634666 Btw. I didnt't upgrade from an SVN-Version too. It was a clean 1.1.0 RC5 installation.
I guess the same problem is discussed in the following post...
After "one click installation" configuration.exe don't work! For reason, please take a look at the screenshot! I have fixed it by...
Replies
Views
otherwise i will switch to videomodeswitcher again ;)
otherwise i will switch to videomodeswitcher again ;)
Hi, after upgrading RC4 to RC5 LiveTV just stops after a few minutes watching without any error. I can restart livetv, but after...
Replies
Views
re: TV died after RC4 upgrade, "Unknown Error" every-time when try to start channel To repair database try this: Open up a command prompt (as admin if Vista / Win7) navigate to MySQL Bin folder (is C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin for me) and enter mysqlcheck --user=root --pass=MediaPortal --auto-repair MPTVDB...
re: TV died after RC4 upgrade, "Unknown Error" every-time when try to start channel To repair database try this: Open up a...
Hi, I tried to upgrade my MediaPortal to RC4 level. Everything went well, no errors etc but now I cant use TV at all. Always...
Replies
Views
AW: mkv-files and m2ts-files subtitle not selectable IMO pgv subtitles are not supported yet! You have to convert them into vobsub!
AW: mkv-files and m2ts-files subtitle not selectable IMO pgv subtitles are not supported yet! You have to convert them into vobsub!
Hello, since RC2 or 3 in mkv files using H264 coding with 2 languages and several subtitles incl. forced subtiltes. I am not...
Replies
Views
Hi. When updating RC4 to RC5 all the configuration parameters where updated and new MediaPortal.xml file is exactly the same that old one. :thx:
Hi. When updating RC4 to RC5 all the configuration parameters where updated and new MediaPortal.xml file is exactly the same that...
Hi. When updating I have noticed that few configuration parameters are not copied. I have noticed updating RC2 to RC3 (see TV...
Replies
Views
re: TVServer, Recording & Timeshift folder location settings being ignored OK, thanks for feedback. btw, you need to set your system specs to visible.
re: TVServer, Recording & Timeshift folder location settings being ignored OK, thanks for feedback. btw, you need to set your...
I have TVServer configured to use a dedicated disk for recording and timeshifting. I found my OS drive running low on space and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom