MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (7 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
Cannot reproduce. It's also the first and only report of that kind. I highly suspect an issue on your system. :sorry: Simone
Cannot reproduce. It's also the first and only report of that kind. I highly suspect an issue on your system. :sorry: Simone
My System Information MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide OS: Windows7 Codec MPG2: MPC Codec Audio: ffdshow...
Replies
Views
EVR is not supported by the team on Windows XP.
EVR is not supported by the team on Windows XP.
MediaPortal becomes non-responding when you try to seek in time for DVD playback if video renderer is EVR. The steps to...
Replies
Views
glad it is fixed. No idea why mySQL ot corrupted but looking through logs I can see no explanation of this. Marking as not-reproducable
glad it is fixed. No idea why mySQL ot corrupted but looking through logs I can see no explanation of this. Marking as...
Hi. Just bought Terratec's Cinergy DVB-C PCI tuner - Running MP RC4 Have tried scanning manually for both Transponder lists &...
Replies
Views
Here they are... btw. tv service is starting only it takes ages the first time.
Here they are... btw. tv service is starting only it takes ages the first time.
I updated from RC3 to RC4, did some things in MP...all ok, then I restarted and the tv service is not started. MP takes a long time...
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
Re: wrong TV-channel name in timeline Hi, Changes status to 'can not reproduce' since you can't reproduce the problem. Installing a 3rd party skin should not affect the default skin. Mark
Re: wrong TV-channel name in timeline Hi, Changes status to 'can not reproduce' since you can't reproduce the problem...
* Version MP 1.1 RC 4 * Windows 7 professional (new installation, just hardware-drivers on my system right now) * basic skin no...
Replies
Views
This happened to me too, there was nothing in the logs afterwards (including the installation logs). The slight difference is that I use a multiseat setup and do get logged errors on the client (Which I'll post when I go home). Can't remember the exact wording but it says that the tvserver is version 1.0.7 and the client is 1.0.8...
This happened to me too, there was nothing in the logs afterwards (including the installation logs). The slight difference is that...
Hi, Actually I experienced exactly this behavior for RC4 rather than for RC3... While I had had no issues to update from RC2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom