Plugin Development (31 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
The MP1 Plugin is not required with MP2.
The MP1 Plugin is not required with MP2.
HOW TO INSTALL Media Portal Url Source Splitter
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Plugin: ImageSourceExtensions (1 Viewer) DE
For those who are not aware of it. The changes are integrated into MP2 core, so it's not a plugin anymore.
For those who are not aware of it. The changes are integrated into MP2 core, so it's not a plugin anymore.
This plugin adds a new type of ImageSource to MediaPortal 2 which allows skinners to implement smooth transitions and delayed...
Replies
Views
Added to the Wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Plugin_Development/Tutorials/Dynamic_ListView_%28basics%29 It might be not the best Tutorial but hopefully it will help others. I think it is agoof idea to add such things to the wiki, so that morpehus doesn't get asked the same question sover and over...
Added to the Wiki...
@morpheus_xx I thought I would start working on a little Inputmanager, because this is requested by many people :) It is a bit how...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my NAS to the global shares. Yes, I provided credentials. I also checked the logs on the NAS and debugged MP2-Server. The access was perfectly fine, but the call...
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my...
Yesterday I installed MP-2 and built it from Scratch. Fine code work and build system. Now my problem: It was impossible to add my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom