Submit: Bug Reports (6 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
Import finished without crashing. Memory usage slowly ramped up but got no where near 2GB and CPU usage stayed low. Looks fixed.(y)
Import finished without crashing. Memory usage slowly ramped up but got no where near 2GB and CPU usage stayed low. Looks fixed.(y)
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Just had the first server service crash on 2.2.2. Happened shortly after starting a...
Replies
Views
What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
What is the status of the fix? I seem to be hitting this exact problem at channel 24 (in Seattle it is KUNS-DT).
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description I am setting up a new Windows 10 Pro system to replace my old Windows 7 WMC server to be...
Replies
Views
Finally getting around to testing this. Both fixed with WIP 166 and an IMDB free NFO. Thanks!
Finally getting around to testing this. Both fixed with WIP 166 and an IMDB free NFO. Thanks!
This is similar to another issue fixed by @henso but has a key difference that persists after the previous fix. Two movies, one...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I can confirm that Recordings do now show the individual files in the subfolders. I just looked again, and series/movies continue to show the problem, regardless of the skin used. I am checking from a VM though although I can't imagine why there would be a difference. I then checked a standard desktop installation - and there...
Thanks. I can confirm that Recordings do now show the individual files in the subfolders. I just looked again, and series/movies...
MP2.2.3 Win10x64, v1903 home I'm a new user and I am having a problem with TV playback. When I'm in the TV recordings section, and...
Replies
Views
I tried WIP 157 and these 4 movies now show up correctly. The bad news is I have a vary similar issue with one key difference I tracked down last night that WIP 157 didn't fix so expect a new thread soon.
I tried WIP 157 and these 4 movies now show up correctly. The bad news is I have a vary similar issue with one key difference I...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.3 Description I started tracking this one down with 2.2.3 but WIP 135 is having the same issue. I have...
Replies
Views
Fix will be rolled out in the next release MP 2.3 - unless @morpheus_xx wants to upload a patch.
Fix will be rolled out in the next release MP 2.3 - unless @morpheus_xx wants to upload a patch.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.3 Description Hi, Even though I have configured Swedish regional settings, the TV Guide is still using...
Replies
Views
Problem fixed.:) The working implementation will be rolled out in the next release 2.3.
Problem fixed.:) The working implementation will be rolled out in the next release 2.3.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description With more videos coming out in 4k and using HEVC 10 bit I started looking into why MP2...
Replies
Views
Finished importing 8262 movies. The MediaInfo 19.09 dll worked perfectly.
Finished importing 8262 movies. The MediaInfo 19.09 dll worked perfectly.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description MP2 server service crashing, might be the same issue fixed here. Backstory, my MP2...
Replies
Views
Please open a new bug thread if needed.
Please open a new bug thread if needed.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description Hello, i have lot of issues with MP2 import on Audio, i have many times same value for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom