Submit: Bug Reports (7 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
Correction to my previous post. Powering off then on amp/tv, does not bring up Guide. It was the programming of my Harmony remote, I had a step in the Watch TV activity to send WMC Live TV signal. So the double guide issue I have is when using the Live TV signal.
Correction to my previous post. Powering off then on amp/tv, does not bring up Guide. It was the programming of my Harmony remote...
TV: Guide navigation inconsistency OK Pressing Guide on the remote while watching Full screen Live TV brings up the standard EPG...
Replies
Views
Update. I've installed Ver 2.3.2 and it's definately improved the situation. The only error I'm seeing is an occasional "OptimFrog" error on first starting up.
Update. I've installed Ver 2.3.2 and it's definately improved the situation. The only error I'm seeing is an occasional...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce it. There is no way to get to Fullscreen TV in the above mentioned scenario.
I can reproduce it. There is no way to get to Fullscreen TV in the above mentioned scenario.
: Description Hello, When I use the skin WMC I see the following issue: Coming from TV -> TV -> when TV is not runing and I...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I was hoping for more user feedbacks on this, howoever, the number of people who operate HTPC applications in multi-screen environments is not that big... Added to Jira as MP2-633: Client app always opens on primary screen when in window mode
Thanks. I was hoping for more user feedbacks on this, howoever, the number of people who operate HTPC applications in multi-screen...
HI. I recently added a second monitor to my working PC. Now I wanted MP 2.1 to be shown on this second monitor. This way I can...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom