Submit: Code Patches (2 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patch of MediaPortal 2. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.
Hibernate is not hidden in win 10 (X64) and, no need for google for me. But it doesn't matter, fix was rejected... PS : older owner of CBR928 during 25 years ;)
Hibernate is not hidden in win 10 (X64) and, no need for google for me. But it doesn't matter, fix was rejected... PS : older owner...
Hello there, I just tested MP 2.2.2 for the first time. I don't think I will switch from MP1 to MP2, because of no IRTRANS native...
Replies
Views
I've set the path itself to "rejected", because it was not used directly. Albert did rework the CustomAction so the auto attach issue is fixed. But one problem remains in this part, that the action does not use/find the proper localization: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3816
I've set the path itself to "rejected", because it was not used directly. Albert did rework the CustomAction so the auto attach...
Please, find attached patch to fix setup auto attachement custom action. Cheers. Smeulf.
Replies
Views
AW: VideoPlayer should only use IResourceAccessor instead of ILocalFsResourceAccessor As just discussed in IRC, I'll reject this patch because it doesn't solve the actual problem.
AW: VideoPlayer should only use IResourceAccessor instead of ILocalFsResourceAccessor As just discussed in IRC, I'll reject this...
Currently VideoPlayer has a hardcoded reference as field to ILocalFsResourceAccessor. I think it can just just the base interface...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom