MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (5 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
Hey there.. I Just got me a Hauppauge wintv-ci but cant get it to work, i have tried all that is postet here. MP actually tells me that the channels are scrambled. I have made some logs, hope you are able to help me. I thanks in advance ;)
Hey there.. I Just got me a Hauppauge wintv-ci but cant get it to work, i have tried all that is postet here. MP actually tells me...
Tried to do a clean install of 1.2.0 Alpha yesterday, and all went well until i tried to watch scrabled DVB-T channels. I...
Replies
Views
Bump mm1352000. Don't know how the development is going on and if the switch to git is near. But what about including your latest speed improvements in analog radio? Thank you! sdf
Bump mm1352000. Don't know how the development is going on and if the switch to git is near. But what about including your latest...
MediaPortal Version: svn 27432 New problems in analog radio in latest svn (at least from 272xx). Now when changing channels...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just fresh installed 1.2RC and this FFWD bug is back. Thankfully dropping TSReader.ax in from here seems to fix it. Ian.
Hi all, Just fresh installed 1.2RC and this FFWD bug is back. Thankfully dropping TSReader.ax in from here seems to fix it. Ian.
Hello As mentioned above, when playing live TV (SD; don't know if HD too) and pressing the rewind button on the remote, the...
Replies
Views
I don't have any of those files, so I cannot test. Even if there are no errors in the logs, they are still useful as they tell us what MP is trying to do, and tell us what IS working. Mark
I don't have any of those files, so I cannot test. Even if there are no errors in the logs, they are still useful as they tell...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
Yep those codes are the ones to use (they are string ids for localization)
Yep those codes are the ones to use (they are string ids for localization)
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.6.27641 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E Box...
Replies
Views
Cheers. I look forward to testing it.
Cheers. I look forward to testing it.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Thanks, in SVN r27765 Mantis: 0003461: Thumbzoom miscalculated - MediaPortal Bugtracker :sorry: Forgot to credit you in SVN log :sorry:
Thanks, in SVN r27765 Mantis: 0003461: Thumbzoom miscalculated - MediaPortal Bugtracker :sorry: Forgot to credit you in SVN...
Using SVN 27452 I have found out that MediaPortal has a miscalculation in normal and big thumb-layout in the facadeviews. The...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Playmode starts wrong track Yep, will do it tomorrow, tonight -> vs
AW: Re: Playmode starts wrong track Yep, will do it tomorrow, tonight -> vs
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
Great thanks. Problem is solved. When scanning the ip channels they are found but when trying to tune them the error is "channel not mapped to any card" The ip channels are not encrypted but when tuning they are categorized as being just that. by editing the channel and specifying it as being Free to air it starts working :)...
Great thanks. Problem is solved. When scanning the ip channels they are found but when trying to tune them the error is "channel...
Unable to tune DVB-IP channels after this commit, if the 5 files are rolled back in latest svn DVB-IP works again. Some logs...
Replies
Views
Not related to this, so I'll close this one. But, since that patch muellers linked to is long time pending, is it possible for any of you to try the patch and test it?
Not related to this, so I'll close this one. But, since that patch muellers linked to is long time pending, is it possible for any...
The "rtl" flag (strings_he.xml <Language name="Hebrew" characters="1524" rtl="true">) is override by the flag set in...
Replies
Views
Re: MP 1.2 Beta SVN single channel epg does not show correct program detail informati Patch committed to SVN. EDIT: Also moved this thread to 1.2 section.
Re: MP 1.2 Beta SVN single channel epg does not show correct program detail informati Patch committed to SVN. EDIT: Also moved...
Hi, in the actual SVN you don't get the correct program detail information in the single channel EPG, when you're at the bottom...
Replies
Views
That's very good news! Thank you, sdf
That's very good news! Thank you, sdf
I have just been toying with this new media portal and many things seem to work great. I donno exactly whats changed but the...
Replies
Views
Thank you, sdf
Thank you, sdf
Don't know if it has been fixed already, but it's two days (from daily compiled svns) that the "General" tab in tvserver setup is...
Replies
Views
Your patch is in r27525, marked as fixed, thanks :)
Your patch is in r27525, marked as fixed, thanks :)
Using SVN 27452 my experience is, that the value buttonWidth is not scaled to skin-size when using the horizontal menu as shown in...
Replies
Views
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin -> language: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/changing-language-mediaportal-configuration-does-not-change-language-93142/#post710918
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin ->...
Running latest SVN, I did some tests that required me to change the language. I changed it in MP Config, but when I start...
Replies
Views
Hi, if you added album names only where they were missing like me and you still experience missing album covers though there is an album name in every title, take a closer look at the characters in the album name. I found the following characters to be preventing MP from displaying cover art: , [ ] ( ) . there may be more. So I...
Hi, if you added album names only where they were missing like me and you still experience missing album covers though there is an...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
AW: automatic AC3 selection is sometimes not working Ah sorry, i was a bit confused, i thought at language, not at AC3 :ooops:
AW: automatic AC3 selection is sometimes not working Ah sorry, i was a bit confused, i thought at language, not at AC3 :ooops:
MediaPortal Version: MP1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Latest SVN - TVServer DB exceptions Patch applied to svn. Thanks OnkelChris! Mr Hipp
Re: AW: Latest SVN - TVServer DB exceptions Patch applied to svn. Thanks OnkelChris! Mr Hipp
Hey guys, I tried using the newest SVN (27197) and this doesn't work for me. MP client is working, but TVserver is just breaking...
Replies
Views
Hi there The "fix" won't go into SVN because it is simply a workaround and confirmed where the problem was for me. There is an internal team discussion going on at the moment about how we're going to solve the problem properly as it is relatively serious and requires careful consideration. I guess you both compile your own builds...
Hi there The "fix" won't go into SVN because it is simply a workaround and confirmed where the problem was for me. There is an...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN 27119 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimat 64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, happy holidays to you all!
Thank you so much, happy holidays to you all!
Hi If you use the new feature in StackLayout for a group: 0003241: Auto placing of controls in grouped StackLayout -...
Replies
Views
I knew I should have checked out a new version :sorry:
I knew I should have checked out a new version :sorry:
I just compiled a new TVPlugin based on SVN 27028. The changes made in SVN 26823 (Mantis #3201) are most likely missing setting...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sure this has been covered in this thread (about the less than ideal way coverflow draws the screen - my simple terminolgy), but under normal usage of my HTPC coverflow seems ok for my collection of music (not that many albums - I used shares view), but when I connect to my HTPC via RDP (for admin/testing purposes) it...
Hi there, I'm sure this has been covered in this thread (about the less than ideal way coverflow draws the screen - my simple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 alpha svn MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 3,8 GHz HDD: WD 300 GB...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then delete those on 1.1.2011.
Re: AW: Audio CD track plays only for 5 seconds, then stops Easiest workaround would to rip those xmas CDs to HD and then...
Problem: Audio CD tracks play only for 5 seconds, then stop playing and MediaPortal stops responding. Tried a few CDs that worked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have no commit right, but i hope that the new patch will be commit :) Thanks, Seb.
Hi, I have no commit right, but i hope that the new patch will be commit :) Thanks, Seb.
Since the introduction of FFDShow subtitle support 3 days ago I have discovered that subtitles are shown twice at the same time on...
Replies
Views
Hi DJBlu and SilentException Sorry for the confusion - I should have said something here. I had raised a new issue (3223) and posted my patch there. I didn't get SVN access until tonight so have only just committed it (rev 26899). Also wasn't quite certain of the process since this is my first official bugfix. Once again, sorry for...
Hi DJBlu and SilentException Sorry for the confusion - I should have said something here. I had raised a new issue (3223) and...
Hi. After gemx checked in his fix for mantis 2853 (Revision 26251) the polarisation values on Editing DVB-S channels, does not...
Replies
Views
Hi Musicman62 I have just installed 1.1.1 and tested it. I have been running into a similar problem. I did some test recordings (manuel recordings) and could only delet a few, then I run into the similar probelm "error could not delete recording". However, it was not an active recording, I just started the recorded TV to see what...
Hi Musicman62 I have just installed 1.1.1 and tested it. I have been running into a similar problem. I did some test recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 32bit Home Premium CPU Type: Intel i7 HDD: 1tb...
Replies
Views
Re: Not sure if its a bug - or an "enhancement" - EPG scroll not stopping at top chan Hi guys, Thanks for all the replies/feedback - I agree totally with the above, and how everyone thinks it should work, ie - it should not automatically scroll straight past the beginning or end of the list, but should stop, until you repress the...
Re: Not sure if its a bug - or an "enhancement" - EPG scroll not stopping at top chan Hi guys, Thanks for all the...
Replies
Views
re: File name not carried into "enter manually" OSD keyboard It's been fixed for 1.2 Beta. More info here: 0003134: VirtualKeyboard is reset on show preventing properties set by plugins - MediaPortal Bugtracker
re: File name not carried into "enter manually" OSD keyboard It's been fixed for 1.2 Beta. More info here: 0003134...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass, Maya, StreamedMP, XFactor Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
AW: Audio-CD not playing, exception in logs :oops::sorry:didn't see it :thx:for the quick reply
AW: Audio-CD not playing, exception in logs :oops::sorry:didn't see it :thx:for the quick reply
Hi folks, I 'm just testing the music features of new MP version and faced a problem with Audio CDs. Scenario : start MP, leave...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom