MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
both server and client are windows 7 also i found this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2646563
both server and client are windows 7 also i found this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2646563
Hi guys, I love MediaPortal but this one issue is ruining everything for me :( I am timeshifting and recording via UNC which...
Replies
Views
Re : imon, IRSS and minidisplay I almost have the same problem. It seems that the MP minidisplay driver is 32bits and does not works well under W7 64 bits. My VLsystem Blast works a little... but hangs randomly. Mp still works with keyboard or mouse. (the same PC works fine with XP32) If anybody have a clue to solve that ...
Re : imon, IRSS and minidisplay I almost have the same problem. It seems that the MP minidisplay driver is 32bits and does not...
I have a probleme, when minidisplay is enable, my remote don't work with IRSS. And mediaportal ramdomly stop. When i disable the...
Replies
Views
i only set zho(chinese) ,use the patch in 1.1.2 is all chinese epg ,1.1.3 is half chinese epg ~ 1.2.1 not have use patch.1.2.1 can not use SetupTv.exe --DebugOptions dupe the ts source to upload for test.. i open a new thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/mediaportal-1-2-1-epg-setup-error-101261/#post796667
i only set zho(chinese) ,use the patch in 1.1.2 is all chinese epg ,1.1.3 is half chinese epg ~ 1.2.1 not have use patch.1.2.1 can...
HI One of my todays schedule recording did not start (is on red on the guide) but is not recording I have check tv.log and I...
Replies
Views
Hello MM. I'm using latest driver package, version 5.7. Don't know why they shows up as version 5.0. Have always used 5.7. I'm also using latest FirmWare. I have to leave home for the next seven days today, for work. Can do some more testing when I return back home next Tuesday. A
Hello MM. I'm using latest driver package, version 5.7. Don't know why they shows up as version 5.0. Have always used 5.7. I'm...
I can't scan any DVB-S2 channels with my DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV S2 card. This problem occurred after I made a fresh install...
Replies
Views
i can verify this problem also exists in MP 1.1.1, the sound mixer sometimes sets MP to zero volume after wake up from suspend and also during a MP session. very annoying as it strongly affects the waf factor...
i can verify this problem also exists in MP 1.1.1, the sound mixer sometimes sets MP to zero volume after wake up from suspend and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 Alphe MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200...
Replies
Views
I finally found one codec which could handle this with dxva enabled, Powerdvd 11 (saf 6.0). So I don't know if this must be changed, maybe good as debug option.
I finally found one codec which could handle this with dxva enabled, Powerdvd 11 (saf 6.0). So I don't know if this must be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with CAM Modul ? - Unable to build graph for ORF TV Radio programs Hi mm, yes now 1.2.beta is running... Thx ramu
AW: Problem with CAM Modul ? - Unable to build graph for ORF TV Radio programs Hi mm, yes now 1.2.beta is running... Thx ramu
Hello, after reinstall of windows and a clean setup of MP 1.2 Alpha I get the error message that the system isn't able to build...
Replies
Views
Hi sofakng That "error" seems to be common to a number of tuners. I say "error" because I believe that it actually means that the tuner is already tuned. There is a trial fix for this in MP 1.2.0b. If there are no problems with the fix (which there haven't been so far) then it should be included in 1.2.0rc +. Regarding NIT...
Hi sofakng That "error" seems to be common to a number of tuners. I say "error" because I believe that it actually means that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6 r27742 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 1. TV Card: Genpix Skywalker-2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as above. Please continue in the thread linked above so everything is in one place
Closing this thread as above. Please continue in the thread linked above so everything is in one place
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.7.27831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
I've now found an article regarding this Using Media Center Remote IR when BlackGold card installed - BlackGold
I've now found an article regarding this Using Media Center Remote IR when BlackGold card installed - BlackGold
MediaPortal Version: 1.2A MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure, I don't think the sound device was changing. But has stopped since i stopped the display turning off.
I'm not sure, I don't think the sound device was changing. But has stopped since i stopped the display turning off.
Hi possibly not a bug, But after computer wakes the sound for media playback is gone, But sound for MP button presses is still...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 11.3 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: MP SVN 27826 crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException I just tried to reproduce it with filmstrip and list layout and had no success. With coverflow the bug is reproduceable reliably. I also checked if the bug occurs in music shares view with coverflow and it does not... Michael
AW: MP SVN 27826 crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException I just tried to reproduce it with filmstrip and list layout and had...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 27826 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 MP SVN 27826 crashes with...
Replies
Views
AW: Pin Code input uses SMS-stile input Hello SilentException, shame on me. Didn't noticed that. Works as expected. Thanks a lot. Frank
AW: Pin Code input uses SMS-stile input Hello SilentException, shame on me. Didn't noticed that. Works as expected. Thanks...
MediaPortal Version: svn-1.1.6.27797 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Athlon64 X2 3500+...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.12 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
It looks like those errors are from when I booted in Safe-Mode to downgrade my GPU driver. DCOM is running OK in normal mode.
It looks like those errors are from when I booted in Safe-Mode to downgrade my GPU driver. DCOM is running OK in normal mode.
Replies
Views
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this bug but that was my first thought at the time. I think I checked and ruled that out at the time though. There were a few unwanted scheduled recordings that started quite some time before the problem occured that I manually stopped/cancelled, but I don't think they would have been relevant at the time of...
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this bug but that was my first thought at the time. I think I checked and ruled that out at the time...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD: 1000GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5N7A-VM Video Card: NVidia Geforce 9300 Video Card Driver: 197.48 Sound Card: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound Card AC3: NVidia High Definition Audio Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN27718 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Been a problem for some time, I find it can take more than an hour to populate the EPG even if I manually start timeshifting to force an EPG update. If I don't force it then all bets are off on when it will populate, seems to not always capture data till the 1st recording, which often gets skipped because the EPG's not yet populated...
Been a problem for some time, I find it can take more than an hour to populate the EPG even if I manually start timeshifting to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in radio zapping. If I zap from analog, dvb-s and dvb-t, sometimes I have a mute channel, sometimes an "Activemovie window" (black) opens, without sound. Stoppind and choosing another station or changing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27618 svn It's been a while (I think this bug has always existed) that I experience random lockups in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I wanted to address my stuttering I was putting a new active Intel Server GigE PCIe card into my server, to offload streaming from my CPU to the PCIe card. When I am now tuning to an HD+ channel I...
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I...
Hi all, I have been watching SD and HD in my multiseat environment relatively ok, with some stuttering on HD and HD+. Since I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Autoplay CD? DE
It works here on Windows 7 64-bit. Which SVN-version are you currently on? And do you use BASS player or the built-in player? And...how about some logs ;)
It works here on Windows 7 64-bit. Which SVN-version are you currently on? And do you use BASS player or the built-in player...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
AW: Context menu issue This happens since ages when the skin xmls are read again when changing fullscreen/windowed mode or (in my case) using MyRefresh (as a skinner I do that always :D) I think it´s nothing to worry about ;)
AW: Context menu issue This happens since ages when the skin xmls are read again when changing fullscreen/windowed mode or (in my...
Hi guys Minor bug to report in the latest SVN builds of MediaPortal. On changing between full screen mode and windowed mode I'm...
Replies
Views
Ok mm1352000, It was only a "bump" to the developers. Didn't know you were aware of the problem. Thank you, sdf
Ok mm1352000, It was only a "bump" to the developers. Didn't know you were aware of the problem. Thank you, sdf
It's a known bug. Start FM radio takes about 10-12 seconds. Switching channels takes about 7-9 seconds. This happens only with...
Replies
Views
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e (2x 2,7GHz) HDD: Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 Dual Channel Motherboard: Asus M4A88TD-V USB3 Video Card: ATI HD 4350 Video Card Driver: Catalyst...
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3...
MP stops Live-TV and switches to Homescreen without request MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3...
Replies
Views
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player due to smoother non-jitter playback. For some unknown reason, it just stopped bitstreaming, and defaults to PCM. I can still bitstream using MPC-HC, and Windows media player, so it must be something...
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player...
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Channels exporting bug And in a new thread too please.
Re: AW: Channels exporting bug And in a new thread too please.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.6.27345 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Eide Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Core2Duo Memory: 4Gb Video...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ Core SSD + 320GB Samsung HD322HJ Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. P4P800-E Deluxe 1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S/S2 1. TV Card Driver: 2.124.27191 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ...
MediaPortal Version: MP Server 1.1.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 - Swedish CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 HDD: 250GB OCZ...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom