MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (8 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
I managed to get the TechniSat CableStar Combo HD Ci to work on MediaPortal 1.3.x https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/got-the-technisat-cablestar-combo-hd-ci-to-work-in-1-3.116067/
I managed to get the TechniSat CableStar Combo HD Ci to work on MediaPortal 1.3.x...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0b MediaPortal Skin: New standard - wide Windows Version: Win7 - 32b - SP1 CPU Type: Intel Atom HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] No Record DE
Hi Guys, Thanks very much - you solved the problem for me. I was convinced I had changed the recording path to a network path rather than using a shortcut assigned drive (L:) to the NAS. Maybe I had failed to press OK or something. But it is now correctly recording to the NAS drive using the full netowrk path Once again, thank...
Hi Guys, Thanks very much - you solved the problem for me. I was convinced I had changed the recording path to a network path...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240e HDD: SSD...
Replies
Views
AW: OS X Lion SMB to Windows BUG still a problem? install the combo update and not over the system integrated update function.
AW: OS X Lion SMB to Windows BUG still a problem? install the combo update and not over the system integrated update function.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Stream Mp Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Duo Core HDD: 500ggb Memory: 4 gb...
Replies
Views
This appears to be a known issue: 0003749: Unable to type non-english characters in virtual keyboard - MediaPortal Bugtracker As I understand, the keyboard layout is currently hardcoded and cannot be modified. There was a wonderful proposal to make the layout user configurable, but this proposal is marked as "unlikely to be done =>...
This appears to be a known issue: 0003749: Unable to type non-english characters in virtual keyboard - MediaPortal Bugtracker As...
1. Virtual keyboard always had a loop feature, meaning we could get, for example, from "a" to "j" by pressing left arrow two times...
Replies
Views
okay, got it. You where totaly right. I understood that the channel detail folder just contains "links" to the channels. The ones from 1.1.3 are outdated so he scans on wrong frequence. Now, with the list from 1.2 the scan looks good. When i wont report anymore it works for me. Btw the folder is in C:\ProgramData\Team...
okay, got it. You where totaly right. I understood that the channel detail folder just contains "links" to the channels. The...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: none Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1, 64bit CPU Type: Intel Atom CPUD525 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi Fausto I'm glad to hear you got the channels. :) Please could you submit updated tuning details -->here<-- so that nobody else in your area has this problem. mm
Hi Fausto I'm glad to hear you got the channels. :) Please could you submit updated tuning details -->here<-- so that nobody else...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Dual-Core HDD: mixed...
Replies
Views
AW: Issue with Live TV after installing 1.2beta OK - before starting a new thread I'd like to continue with this one ... Have installed a new Graphic Card (amd 65xx one) and now TV is gone ... in tvserver config when trying to preview I get "nopmtfound" an in MP the attached issue ...
AW: Issue with Live TV after installing 1.2beta OK - before starting a new thread I'd like to continue with this one ... Have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP (but issue on default skin too) Windows Version: Windows 7 professional...
Replies
Views
I have been running ForTheRecord instead of MP's TV server for weeks now and have not had a single issue with EPG missing. So my advice to anyone watching Ziggo with low budget DVB-C cards and EPG problems I would say: "Give ForTheRecord a try."
I have been running ForTheRecord instead of MP's TV server for weeks now and have not had a single issue with EPG missing. So my...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 CPU Type: Intel® Core™2...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Mediaportal "closes" when starting TV make sure you have aero enabled or you will have tearing edit: marked as nobug
Re: AW: Mediaportal "closes" when starting TV make sure you have aero enabled or you will have tearing edit: marked as nobug
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StramdMP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: i3 1. TV Card: Digital devices...
Replies
Views
Thread can be marked as "no bug".
Thread can be marked as "no bug".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (SVN 28114) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
AW: Another TV-Server-Crash problem Well, perhaps it would be possible to show a message box to inform that tv-server didn't get any data instead of crashing?!
AW: Another TV-Server-Crash problem Well, perhaps it would be possible to show a message box to inform that tv-server didn't get...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 SP 1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
Hi again Philippe Thanks for letting us know - I'm just glad that everything is working for you again. Enjoy 1.2.0.b! :) mm
Hi again Philippe Thanks for letting us know - I'm just glad that everything is working for you again. Enjoy 1.2.0.b! :) mm
Edit 08/10/2011 : This was an antenna problem.... Sorry I have 2 Peak USB Peak DIGITAL DVB-T Freeview TV They are really great...
Replies
Views
I saw that tvservice had checked duplicate . That should be the problem. Thanks mm
I saw that tvservice had checked duplicate . That should be the problem. Thanks mm
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.1.0-Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-3600+ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Sorry, my fault. It seems that only Dolby Digital doesn't work with other apps, so this might be the reason that some ac3 audios are passed untouched. The Microsoft implementation of the Dolby Digital technology is restricted under terms of the Dolby Digital licensing program to use by Microsoft applications.
Sorry, my fault. It seems that only Dolby Digital doesn't work with other apps, so this might be the reason that some ac3 audios...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: whs 2011 CPU Type: i5 2400s HDD: 1*180GB SSD OCZ, 2*2TB...
Replies
Views
No problem :) Just to let you know that the team also started discussions on how to improve this behavior to make it easier for the users. Probably only in future release MP 1.3
No problem :) Just to let you know that the team also started discussions on how to improve this behavior to make it easier for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: windows 7 CPU Type: intel core 2 duo HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: In Genre-View no Cover shown (Music) works, thank you
AW: In Genre-View no Cover shown (Music) works, thank you
In the Genre-View (Music), there is no Cover showing. But in the other Views and in the Playlist I can see the Cover. I have...
Replies
Views
Doh!:oops: I looked and looked and just didn't see it. :ooops: I'll save the last little one until tomorrow just to make sure I'm not being a total idiot :D Thanks for being so kind with the answer :) Mick. PS I was going to edit the title of this post but couldn't see where to do it ;):D
Doh!:oops: I looked and looked and just didn't see it. :ooops: I'll save the last little one until tomorrow just to make sure...
Guess this another one for Deda (sorry mate :(). If I select a title in MP Config/ Videos/ Database and then select the "Genres"...
Replies
Views
Cheers mate. That's sorted it. I vaguely that it would be a problem with the database, but hoped that would get wiped when I did a Full uninstall of MP. Explains why I was getting errors about Program this and that when I tried to export with BackupSettings. Now everything's OK, I'll use it to export my settings just in case!
Cheers mate. That's sorted it. I vaguely that it would be a problem with the database, but hoped that would get wiped when I did a...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that. Now works. Operator headspace error!!:thx:
Thanks for that. Now works. Operator headspace error!!:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: amd x2 4000+ HDD: WDC 800gb...
Replies
Views
Hi ilker555 The tuner is being treated as a KNC tuner, so it is hardly surprising that DiSEqC is not working. The reason is this: Please install the 32 bit (x86) VC++2008 redistributable from -->here<-- (direct link). mm
Hi ilker555 The tuner is being treated as a KNC tuner, so it is hardly surprising that DiSEqC is not working. The reason is this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: windows7 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD: Memory: 2GB...
Replies
Views
The db was corrupt. Now it works. Thanks!
The db was corrupt. Now it works. Thanks!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: My Playlist: usability issue Okay thx, I was not aware that this setting is controlling this behaviour... THX!
AW: Re: My Playlist: usability issue Okay thx, I was not aware that this setting is controlling this behaviour... THX!
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (latest) Windows Version: Win7 64-Bit CPU Type: iCore5 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, You're quite right. God knows what I was thinking! My only excuse is that it was getting late and I'd had a long day. Really sorry about that :ooops: Thanks as always for the responses :thx: All the best, Wo0zy
Hi Guys, You're quite right. God knows what I was thinking! My only excuse is that it was getting late and I'd had a long day...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b and above MediaPortal Skin: All Windows Version: WIndows 7 Hi guys, Sorry for posting another...
Replies
Views
Thanks for identifying problem. When I saved raw TS stream and try to find SDT packet, I found that no SDT packet is in stream. I shorten SDT/VCT timeout value and scanning was much more faster. This thread can be marked as no bug.
Thanks for identifying problem. When I saved raw TS stream and try to find SDT packet, I found that no SDT packet is in stream. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (TvServer - SVN 28008, MP - SVN 28008) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
That was it. Now it works fine. Thanks.
That was it. Now it works fine. Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Defaultwide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: When playing a Song from the search, no Information available okay
AW: When playing a Song from the search, no Information available okay
Hello, when you search a Song with the Search-Plugin and play this song, you didn't see any Id-Tag Information...
Replies
Views
I'll set it to 1 minute, as BBC3 starts to transmit a signal 1-2 minutes before the first programme, so that should fix it and hopefully it's still enough to avoid missing the start of any other recordings. I imagine programmes are more likely to be late than early anyway, so it's probably more important to have a few minutes...
I'll set it to 1 minute, as BBC3 starts to transmit a signal 1-2 minutes before the first programme, so that should fix it and...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Charset DE
Can i change default font style, because i edit arial font and solved charset problem. But one thing i can only change the size of the font i can't make it bold. Is there a way change style of font when the default font selected. <entry name="useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture">255</entry> changed the value 255 to 380 and worked...
Can i change default font style, because i edit arial font and solved charset problem. But one thing i can only change the size of...
When a text includes turkish chars like ı,İ,ş,Ş,ğ,Ğ mepo set font arial for that text. This happens in all skins. Any suggestion...
Replies
Views
The dinovo is a reduced size keyboard so it has some odd mappings of its own. Thanks for the links, ill take a look and set things up properly.
The dinovo is a reduced size keyboard so it has some odd mappings of its own. Thanks for the links, ill take a look and set...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0beta MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: 7 64bit CPU Type: amd phenomII x6 HDD: 40gb ssd...
Replies
Views
Ignore this one - I can just disable this for ISO files since there wouldnt be any copy protection on it anyway! Wasnt thinking straight :)
Ignore this one - I can just disable this for ISO files since there wouldnt be any copy protection on it anyway! Wasnt thinking...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD E-350...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom