MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Any progress on this? Were my logs helpful?
Any progress on this? Were my logs helpful?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Hi, An update on this issue. I have done a clean install of XP and reinstalled Mediaportal 1.2.0. The box has been running now for over a week and have not missed any recordings because of this error. So looks like I'm OK. Thanks again for your time. Must say 1.2 runs much more quickly, ie change channels , resize screen etc. Keep...
Hi, An update on this issue. I have done a clean install of XP and reinstalled Mediaportal 1.2.0. The box has been running now for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: amd x2 4000+ HDD: WDC 800gb Memory: 3...
Replies
Views
AW: Exception :System.OutOfMemoryException Hello mm, that's ok - and if it happens again I will inform the Moving Pictures people about it. I found it a bit strange, that a delete can cause an out of memory exception? --Alex
AW: Exception :System.OutOfMemoryException Hello mm, that's ok - and if it happens again I will inform the Moving Pictures...
Hello, I ran my on/off test, that cyclical starts the computer, plays TV for some seonds and then hibernates the system, and so...
Replies
Views
I tried this. 1. Go to TV. Turn on TV. 2. Go to 'My Videos' in list view, so that there is no overlay (small TV preview). 3. Press red button on remote, to switch to fullscreen video. 4. Press red button on remote again, to switch back to My Videos in list view. So, I cannot reproduce the problem. If you think there...
I tried this. 1. Go to TV. Turn on TV. 2. Go to 'My Videos' in list view, so that there is no overlay (small TV preview)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Windows Version: Windows7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon (AM2)...
Replies
Views
Re: MP Full screen minimizes when another application is in focus on the second monit We should probably make some changes to the wording in configuration to make this clearer. Mark
Re: MP Full screen minimizes when another application is in focus on the second monit We should probably make some changes to...
I have a dual screen system. When MediaPortal is showing a movie in full screen, any activity on the second monitor that takes over...
Replies
Views
That is not required. No idea what went "wrong" in your case that it needed a reboot. Never seen such before.
That is not required. No idea what went "wrong" in your case that it needed a reboot. Never seen such before.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 After installing the new beta the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom