MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (14 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Hey people, I have the same doubt. Patch to ignore the SID is already included in MP1.3 Final? I'm receiving the error "no PMT found" when I try the URLs below: http://113.160.49.34/lives/origin01/bts-foxhd.isml/bts-foxhd-audio=96000-video=2000000-133.ts http://67.228.177.151:1935/live/myStream.sdp/playlist.m3u8.ts
Hey people, I have the same doubt. Patch to ignore the SID is already included in MP1.3 Final? I'm receiving the error "no PMT...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo E6300 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
i think this Bug report, is an child of this ! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mymusic-smsstyle-letter-for-search-allviews.115140/
i think this Bug report, is an child of this ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b and above MediaPortal Skin: Tested with Default and Fidelity Windows Version: Windows 7 When using...
Replies
Views
0003807: IMDB search from TV EPG does not work reliably - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0003807: IMDB search from TV EPG does not work reliably - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
Up
Up
MePo version : 1.2 beta skins : blackglass Os : Win 7 32b Hi, i have a little problem, we need more than word, to translate...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for the information. I actually cheated and found the IsfreetoAir field in MySQL and set the flag from 0 to 1 and all is well!! Now to get my remote to work (old plugin). :thx:
Thanks again for the information. I actually cheated and found the IsfreetoAir field in MySQL and set the flag from 0 to 1 and all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Here is a patch for this one. My approach was to hide the password from the Gentle.NET side. That seems more sensible than scanning all log entries as we currently seem to be doing. I don't know if that is actually necessary and I would actually like to remove it if it is unnecessary overhead. TV Server password hiding...
Hi everyone Here is a patch for this one. My approach was to hide the password from the Gentle.NET side. That seems more sensible...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon x2 245...
Replies
Views
AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen could you try the binaries v8 attached some posts ago? These should also work with 1.2 Beta :) They changed again a lot from v5 to v8, but I can't tell you exactly what :p
AW: Tvservice cpu usage increase problem while .ts playback fullscreen could you try the binaries v8 attached some posts ago...
The jpg's below show the problem, logs also attached. This is repeatable and consistant, the dramatic cpu increase of tvservice...
Replies
Views
I think I've read something a long time ago that this list is somehow provided by Windows, but what's the point in having multiple entries for the same language? I mean, if eg 'Arabic (Iraq)' and 'Arabic (Egypt)' are both mapped to 'ara' wouldn't it make more sense to have only 'Arabic'? (As a side note, in this case it would've been...
I think I've read something a long time ago that this list is somehow provided by Windows, but what's the point in having multiple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 svn 28083 MediaPortal Skin: Maya / Avalon HD Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400...
Replies
Views
And I have now reproduced this once in post-record time. Clearly the circumstances are complicated, and we need to spend some time making sure we decide on the correct behaviour. I think it is fair to say that this won't be fixed for 1.2.0. If we keep trying to fix every bug, we will never get it released. However, I will schedule...
And I have now reproduced this once in post-record time. Clearly the circumstances are complicated, and we need to spend some...
I have my recordings set to record 10 min after show ends, but if I press stop-recording button inside these 10 min, I just get...
Replies
Views
Ok, I will close it.
Ok, I will close it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide I have in video database in Summary field for example such text "this is...
Replies
Views
0003593: First day of week is not always the first day of the working week - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0003593: First day of week is not always the first day of the working week - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I used to be able to configure first workday and define weekdays and weekends. I can't find this option anymore in the menus...
Replies
Views
The RunGraph() method of TvCardDVBIPBuiltIn class is called in all cases. In RunGraph() method are always called methods RemoveStreamSourceFilter() and AddStreamSourceFilter(). RemoveStreamSourceFilter() method removes DVBIP filter and this stops playing or recording. I fixed this problem that only for subchannel 0 is removed and...
The RunGraph() method of TvCardDVBIPBuiltIn class is called in all cases. In RunGraph() method are always called methods...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (TvServer - SVN 27982, MP - SVN 27971) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your quick reply, I will follow on the Bug Report, I did try to search but have now found the Forum search (I was using the site search before and not finding anything) If you need more info regarding this crash I am pleased to help if I can, Many Thanks Thank you for the prompt reply, :sorry: to waste your time - I was...
Thanks for your quick reply, I will follow on the Bug Report, I did try to search but have now found the Forum search (I was using...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP (Family) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000 HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Marking this thread as 'bug' so we don't lose sight of the issues.
Marking this thread as 'bug' so we don't lose sight of the issues.
Firstly, sorry for not having logs on this one, but I think it is reproducable and a real bug so I thought it worth posting. being...
Replies
Views
Hi, You found a bug, you reported it correctly, which allowed us to confirm it. No need to apologise! Mark
Hi, You found a bug, you reported it correctly, which allowed us to confirm it. No need to apologise! Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 svn MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400 2.13GHz / E6600 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
OK, I have mine working. It took a moment to figure out. Deleting unmapped channels did not work. I had to use the channel assignment from SD not the TV card and directly enter in the database. Note the entry for 24-2 KLTS shows 32083.265.schedulesdirect.org with 32083 coming from the third column and 265 coming from the leftmost...
OK, I have mine working. It took a moment to figure out. Deleting unmapped channels did not work. I had to use the channel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G...
Replies
Views
AW: Radio - wrong behaviour when already running For me it workes too! :thx: I will try to do it better next time:sorry:
AW: Radio - wrong behaviour when already running For me it workes too! :thx: I will try to do it better next time:sorry:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0Beta MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
Hi Arion. Yes - I experience the issue is in fullscreen mode - and yes, the button responds, but nothing happens. Thanks for the explanation regarding disabling the incompatible plugins. I thought, that the popup would show every time if a plugin was defined as "disabled", but can see, that this is not the case. I agree the...
Hi Arion. Yes - I experience the issue is in fullscreen mode - and yes, the button responds, but nothing happens. Thanks for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StremedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X3 +5200, 2.7 Ghz HDD: WD 1TB...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom