MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC (4 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 RC.
You're posting in a thread from 2011 (!!!). Please start a new thread and attach your log files. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files
You're posting in a thread from 2011 (!!!). Please start a new thread and attach your log files...
I encountered a problem with my upgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.2RC. It seems to be specific to MySql 5.1 installs. It has been...
Replies
Views
May be just so Alex doesn't feel he's going mad, I thought I'd post that I've got the same problem but I hadn't discovered the work around, so thanks for that Alex. Here's my spec MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core i5-2500K HDD: WD20-EARS 2TB Memory: 2x2GB...
May be just so Alex doesn't feel he's going mad, I thought I'd post that I've got the same problem but I hadn't discovered the work...
TV Scheduled Advanced Record Not Saved if it is done first/before any Quck Record scheduling is done during a Media Portal session...
Replies
Views
Corruption of music DB - Music not Importing Same happened to me. Same solution deleting the database (unfortunately). I also had problems accessing playlist in MP (list of songs in cue). Error message appeared (Missing file like when the skin doesn't have the proper file for a plugin ). All problems disappeared when deleting...
Corruption of music DB - Music not Importing Same happened to me. Same solution deleting the database (unfortunately). I also had...
'ello Great work to everybody involved :) I unfortunately have an issue importing my music into the DB. Thanx Hein
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know mate. I've actually been testing this tonight and got several crashes with my test show then all of a sudden it started working :S Reverted to my original Reclock config and it still worked! Really very odd. I'm running at 50Hz so I don't think it's the 60Hz thing. A little more testing then bed...
Thanks for letting me know mate. I've actually been testing this tonight and got several crashes with my test show then all of a...
I played an mp4 video I'd downloaded earlier with OnlineVideos and MP crashed with a Windows error box in the middle of the screen...
Replies
Views
I wasn't sure if the logs would help (or if there would be any) as I was having error installing Directx and not MP. Anyway, I had uninstalled all of MP and then did a fresh reinstall. That worked. So the problem is now resolved. Thanks for all the inputs.
I wasn't sure if the logs would help (or if there would be any) as I was having error installing Directx and not MP. Anyway, I had...
Hello all I am trying to upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2RC. The idea is to get the Hauppauge Colossus card working. When I try to...
Replies
Views
No problem. I'll set the thread to "not reproducible".
No problem. I'll set the thread to "not reproducible".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Win 7 MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Stop ist not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom