MPExtended (10 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
No help. :(:cry:
No help. :(:cry:
Hi @Developers, Can someone help me how can I execute an update/insert in the MPExtended.Libraries.SQLitePlugin? I hope it is...
Replies
Views
Which MP-TVSeries version are you using?
Which MP-TVSeries version are you using?
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description WebMediaPortal version 0.5.3 (commit df8b4b0). Request...
Replies
Views
Will do definately. You'll get full logs if happening again.
Will do definately. You'll get full logs if happening again.
Hi, on my new setup WebMediaPortal isn't playing anything. Anyone an idea where I might have done an error? Thanks.
Replies
Views
thanks for the fast answer :)
thanks for the fast answer :)
Hey Oxan, I'm getting very often Exceptions in WebMP. How do this happen? - I'm typing my credentials in and press "login" - I...
Replies
Views
Hmm, crap. Can you try to stop the service and configurator, delete that directory and start the service (and optionally the configurator) again? I think something went wrong with setting the permissions correctly, I'm going to look into that. EDIT: Oops, this is actually a pretty stupid bug in MPExtended which I didn't think about...
Hmm, crap. Can you try to stop the service and configurator, delete that directory and start the service (and optionally the...
I have changes some movie covers in the MyVideo configuration. For some movies the new covers are shown within WebMePo, some movies...
Replies
Views
Thanks, fixed in 0.5.2.
Thanks, fixed in 0.5.2.
Hey Oxan, I get the following exception if I click on the Startpage in the current MPExtended version (0.5.1): Do you have any...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks. Thanks, fixed in 0.5.2.
Ok, thanks. Thanks, fixed in 0.5.2.
Hi, I've received a few reports about MPExtended Service 0.5.1 randomly crashing and being unstable. However, I cannot reproduce...
Replies
Views
Sorry, the other topic was supposed to be about the service, not WebMediaPortal. In any case, I'm not really sure what the problem is. When does it crash? When you're using it for a bit? Or when you restart the server? Also, could you please post the full information in the event viewer (don't translate them if they're in German)?
Sorry, the other topic was supposed to be about the service, not WebMediaPortal. In any case, I'm not really sure what the...
Hello have also since the update to 0.5.1 the problem with occasional failures of the system. When I select on the Ipad or the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Help Me!] WHS2011 DE
Guys, i actually do have the same problem. I also use WHS2011 with built in IIS 7.5. I did all the prerequisites but end up with a empty home screen as described before. If i manually enter the adress of tvguide i end up with this error:
Guys, i actually do have the same problem. I also use WHS2011 with built in IIS 7.5. I did all the prerequisites but end up with a...
Hi, befor i begin, i shod say i am sorry my english is very bad. So i instalt mpExtended service and WebMp on an WHS2011...
Replies
Views
It looks like WebMP fails to connect to the service; while the service fails to connect with MySQL.. Do you have anything strange in your MySQL setup?
It looks like WebMP fails to connect to the service; while the service fails to connect with MySQL.. Do you have anything strange...
Hi, I'm trying to install WebMediaPortal on WSBS2008 IIS7. I've followed the instructions on the Wiki, but get the following...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I can steal their code then :)
Thanks, I can steal their code then :)
Hi everybody, I have a problem with MPExtended and / or WebMediaPortal. My Configuration is as follows: MP 1.2.3, Client and...
Replies
Views
Oops, I seem to have missed the last post. EDIT: Uh, nevermind. Multiseat installations have been fixed for version 0.5 :)
Oops, I seem to have missed the last post. EDIT: Uh, nevermind. Multiseat installations have been fixed for version 0.5 :)
Hi, I've getting a few exceptions in the MPExtend service logs that I was hoping someone could help me with. I am using version...
Replies
Views
I tried out Mediaportal 2 and notices that this seemed to replace somre of the Mediaportal 1 files, any after thsi install the TC Shows and Movies links work in WebMedia Portal. Peter
I tried out Mediaportal 2 and notices that this seemed to replace somre of the Mediaportal 1 files, any after thsi install the TC...
Hi I have webmediaportal load as well as Moving Pictures and MP TV Seires. MediaPortal 1.2.2 MP extended 0.4.3 Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
just needed to open port 8080 on my router (and/or windows firewall inbound and outbound) and its all working go to http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and put in 8080 to see if your 8080 is open or closed then from outside the network use : http://mypublicip:8080 EDIT: i have a stupid router and it requires upnp for...
just needed to open port 8080 on my router (and/or windows firewall inbound and outbound) and its all working go to...
Hello everybody, I just tried to make WebMP available over the internet, but had no luck :( What i did: - turned the Windows...
Replies
Views
I downloaded the TV4Home source and tried to configure it for a compile so I could play around a bit but I never could get it to compile successfully. Got any good advice on what all I have to have loaded on the development PC to get it to compile?
I downloaded the TV4Home source and tried to configure it for a compile so I could play around a bit but I never could get it to...
Hi, it would be great if anyone with a working Windows Server setup could give us feedback whether the service installer works...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: "Service unavailable" after update to 0.4.2 Okay, you were right, problem 1 is solved. Thanks a lot! Problem 2 unfortunately is not solved.I uninstalled and re-installed both service and WebMediaPortal and re-started the service twice. Still I can only successfully connect to WebMediaPortal by callin g the machine name. IP...
AW: Re: "Service unavailable" after update to 0.4.2 Okay, you were right, problem 1 is solved. Thanks a lot! Problem 2...
Hi all, After update from version 0.4.1 to 0.42. with both MPExtended and WebMediaPortal I have encountered two problems: Problem...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom