MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (6 Viewers)

Was also trying this already. Let's see if it works. Until now it does.
Was also trying this already. Let's see if it works. Until now it does.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Minidisplay plugin doesn't properly wake up after sleep. After computer wakes up, Matrix...
Replies
Views
MPAR causes issues with losing sound and no audio in some trailers.
MPAR causes issues with losing sound and no audio in some trailers.
Watching MyTvSeries - Volume set to about 50% >> FF the program (the opening credits) >> Volume reset to 100%. Using the...
Replies
Views
Fixed! On my system, I am using a high dpi setting (200% I think). Having done some searching it appears as though when you run high DPI's, windows 8 has a tenancy to show just a few pixels of (a hidden) task bar; this is (was) exactly my predicament. Some further searching and you can actually tell specific programs to ignore...
Fixed! On my system, I am using a high dpi setting (200% I think). Having done some searching it appears as though when you run...
Even I have enabled following settings the Windows Taskbar is coming up after a while in fullscreen mode (see screenshot): General...
Replies
Views
i will back, to this "BUG" I have ALT-F4 EXIt : [2013-05-01 14:04:28,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: Exiting [2013-05-01 14:04:28,264] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - PlugInManager: Stop() [2013-05-01 14:04:28,264] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: Stopping plugin 'MediaPortal.MusicShareWatcher.MusicShareWatcherPlugin'...
i will back, to this "BUG" I have ALT-F4 EXIt : [2013-05-01 14:04:28,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: Exiting [2013-05-01...
Hi, After many test, F2 shortcut made 2 bugs 1. When you start MP with Watchdog. Press F2 shortcut for go to Configuration...
Replies
Views
I have the same thing: mouse is unresponsive in full screen (but works on non-maximised window) and I am not using any other remote device. win7 sp1, mediaportal 1.3.0 (Titan), ATI radeon HD 5700, most recent drivers. Mediaportal 1.2 worked fine. any ideas welcome. Kaido
I have the same thing: mouse is unresponsive in full screen (but works on non-maximised window) and I am not using any other remote...
I did an update install from 1.3beta (there's a slim possibility it was the alpha as on Sunday I had to restore to a True Image...
Replies
Views
Actually, did "previewbackground.png" actually make it into the skins for the official release of MP1.3? Looking at the github links above, it doesn't seem to be there? Another workaround I've just found for the specific problem I'm seeing is to delete the artist preview thumb(s) that aren't showing all the albums and then re-scan...
Actually, did "previewbackground.png" actually make it into the skins for the official release of MP1.3? Looking at the github...
In all skins "previewbackground.png" is missing, so no new album- and genrethumbs are created.
Replies
Views
according to lyngsat there is no 4.8E satellites http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-4A-and-SES-5.html are both on 4.9E what channels are you missing? post tvserver logs after scanning.
according to lyngsat there is no 4.8E satellites http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-4A-and-SES-5.html are both on 4.9E what channels are...
Hi folks. I'm unable to find/scan any channels on 4,8E with my TBS 6984 Quad card. I've got the latest driver installed, 1.0.2.4...
Replies
Views
Does that mean that this is really an issue and the behaviour should actually be that one I expected?
Does that mean that this is really an issue and the behaviour should actually be that one I expected?
I've got a setup with two, one DVB-S and one DVB-C tv-cards - Hauppauge DVB-S Card configured as primary card with highest priority...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't be any subtitle filter related change that causes it - exception happens on the rendering stage: Hard to say what could it be - and I dont have Windows XP to test with so I cannot debug the issue.
Shouldn't be any subtitle filter related change that causes it - exception happens on the rendering stage: Hard to say what...
DVB subtitles doesn't work in mediaportal 1.3.0 RC on windows xp. Attached logs are produced in 1.3.0 RC. Does this bug have...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, this one happens always. But it doesn't happen on every installation. I remember one setup from around one year ago which didn't have this problem. (not to be confused with my other "freeze screen" bugreport, in which MP changes to the main screen) The issue: After MP hast started I want to enter TV or Radio. Works...
Hi everybody, this one happens always. But it doesn't happen on every installation. I remember one setup from around one year ago...
Hi everybody, this one happens always. But it doesn't happen on every installation. I remember one setup from around one year ago...
Replies
Views
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue. Several times when either starting a recorded tv show, or starting a movie with moving pictures, or on the completion of watching a recorded tv show MP 3.0RC crashes with a windows "program has stopped...
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue...
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue...
Replies
Views
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching programme x half way through, you'll end up with 2 TS files in your "recorded TV" folder. One starts from the beginning of programme x, as expected, and the other starts from when you started watching...
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching...
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found out that you can debug the tvservice by the tvservice.exe /debug command. But it does not give more information. Is till don't know why one recording can block 2 cards. See debug log files in attachment. IkkeHi, I already solved one problem. the DVB-S2 cards are in a card group. Apparently card groups are only...
Hi, I found out that you can debug the tvservice by the tvservice.exe /debug command. But it does not give more information. Is...
Hi all, I have a mediaportal 1.3 beta installation with 2 clients and one server. In the server I have 3 tv cards 2 DVBS2 cards...
Replies
Views
Under Videos, when I select a stacked disc, the "Stacked Disc, Please Choose a Disc to Play" dialog appears, but there are not disc icons visible (to select Disc 1, Disc 2, etc.) I can choose a disc, the icons are there but are not visible (I can press right on my remote 3 times to select disc 4 etc.) They were visible in 1.3.0 Beta...
Under Videos, when I select a stacked disc, the "Stacked Disc, Please Choose a Disc to Play" dialog appears, but there are not disc...
Under Videos, when I select a stacked disc, the "Stacked Disc, Please Choose a Disc to Play" dialog appears, but there are not disc...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second channel (Discovery) for ~30 seconds I lost connection with the TV-server. Logs attached. I have a external (USB 2.0) disc for storing my recordings right now (only temporarly), and I'm wondering if this...
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second...
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second...
Replies
Views
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the lists. On previous versions you had buttons for page up/page down. Please return those buttons. The vertical scrollbar is not suitable for scrolling through a very large list of movies. Using a mouse is...
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the...
When you have a long list of movies, series, music etc. and you want to use a mouse, it's very difficult to navigate though the...
Replies
Views
No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a month now and when I finally got around to asking for help to track down the issue, it cleared itself up. The only thing that has changed is I wired a new network port for the HTPC today, so maybe there...
No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a...
This issue is driving me absolutely crazy, please help! I can start watching a live TV channel, but if I press stop and end the...
Replies
Views
Okay, found it. i had enabled the use of UNC path via debugoptions. When i turn this off - it works fine. Not shure - is this a Bug then?
Okay, found it. i had enabled the use of UNC path via debugoptions. When i turn this off - it works fine. Not shure - is this a Bug...
Hi all, i am using TVWishlist for my Records and i have setup the following "Custom Files and Folders" rule under Recordings (on...
Replies
Views
Bug also exists in 1.3 RC.
Bug also exists in 1.3 RC.
I start MP. Now I exit MP via ALT+F4, the common shortcut for exiting a windows application. Now the task bar isn't recovered, I...
Replies
Views
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the disk see that the title out of the played myvideo movie is shown in the OSD not the title of the disk.
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the...
When I'm pausing a DVD the headline of the pause OSD doesn't show the DVD Title. It shows the title of the last played movie out of...
Replies
Views
greybox, still the same when disconnecting #3 Thanks for the Link, Owlsroost, I might even give the WiP a try.
greybox, still the same when disconnecting #3 Thanks for the Link, Owlsroost, I might even give the WiP a try.
I am on 1.3.0 RC, upgraded from former 1.2.3. This happened before, so it's nothing new to 1.3.0. Initial setup to reproduce I...
Replies
Views
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my movie database and the normal Video Menu Plugin just to list my Movie HDD directories. So in my case, the normal Video Movie database is empty. Now, if "Movie Pictures" has not yet been read my new...
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my...
Hy everyone :) Since i have upgraded to mp 1.3 RC with Titan Extended, i have following problem: I'm using Movie Pictures as my...
Replies
Views
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in previous releases maybe 1.0. The recording length is also wrong, because it remain at 0:00 instead of increasing.
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in...
A currently active recording, when viewing TV Recordings, shows the end time the same as the start time, but if you look in...
Replies
Views
+1 (Set to 480 here, since commercials are about 8 minutes. Nice alternative when no ComSkip info is available)
+1 (Set to 480 here, since commercials are about 8 minutes. Nice alternative when no ComSkip info is available)
As title sayd, Missing property for show Skipstep ( only Pourcentage ) on OSD. Step : When Play Video / TV use fast-forward...
Replies
Views
A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue. In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the WebEPG mydigiguide.xml file was overwritten with an older version and put some of the mapping out. I have now copied over the xml file with the newer one, re-mapped, re-booted, re-grabbed, and the data seems...
A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue. In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the...
I was getting missing guide data in the latest 1.3.0 RC build for mydigiguide due to the delay value being too low. I needed to...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I see. I started using Core CC Parser long time ago. It is not perfect but the only working tool that supports North American ATSC CC. I have some frame drops when enabling it, but it works. Maybe my case is a bit more complicated because I have a dual screen. And contrary to official recommendations, enabling aero causes terrible...
I see. I started using Core CC Parser long time ago. It is not perfect but the only working tool that supports North American ATSC...
When using FFDSHOW codec, there is a lipsync problem in TV with MP 1.3.0. Beta - audio is 0.5-1 seconds behind the video. The...
Replies
Views
This issue is very seldom and nearly unreproducable ;) It happens sometimes if you watch TV, stop TV, and immediately switch TV on again. Seems in this rare cases the name properties aren´t reset ;)
This issue is very seldom and nearly unreproducable ;) It happens sometimes if you watch TV, stop TV, and immediately switch TV on...
If you move to basic home with actual playing a tv show the name of the show and the stationname are shown next to the little tv...
Replies
Views
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production machine which is running Win 7 32b Windows dpi settings are ok, as you can see in my screenshot the "100ms" numbers.
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production...
Hi, Not sure that already mentioned, so I prefer posting ;-) When you are in the configuration app, in GUI/Control Settings tab...
Replies
Views
Can you try to reexecute both installer from your %temp% folder (Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy) ? It seems that all not files are updated.
Can you try to reexecute both installer from your %temp% folder (Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy) ? It seems that all not...
When attempting to upgrade my 1.3beta to 1.3RC (via teamviewer in case that is an issue?) I got a force close of the tv service...
Replies
Views
GREAT! That did the trick. Moving within the directory is now very fast, as it should be. And the videos can be played, too. One suggestion - MP should recognize, that the folder database is corrupt and delete it at startup.
GREAT! That did the trick. Moving within the directory is now very fast, as it should be. And the videos can be played, too. One...
Hello, I ran MP 1.2.2. But it had an annoying behaviour. When I move to videos and enter a directory with about 150 videos, each...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom