MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (7 Viewers)

Anyone know how to solve the same programme info being displayed for two different channels? BBC 1 is the same as BBC2? If you need logs, I can upload them It just corrected itself after a re-scan. I will tidy up my posts.
Anyone know how to solve the same programme info being displayed for two different channels? BBC 1 is the same as BBC2? If you need...
Recently, after upgrading, I did a channel re-scan and some channels had moved and this resulted in duplicates, the old ones which...
Replies
Views
ur welcome :)
ur welcome :)
I have a clean windows 7 x64 with a completely uninstalled 1.2.3 version. Upgrading gave the same error, so I did a complete...
Replies
Views
Submitted a bug report fort his. At least keymap.xml should be included in the backup process. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4266
Submitted a bug report fort his. At least keymap.xml should be included in the backup process...
When updating from MP 1.2.3 to MP 1.3.0RC my settings for keyboard shortcuts where set back to default. I had changed the key for...
Replies
Views
I noticed this also and investigated a bit more. Just did an upgrade from 1.3Beta to RC and disabled the checkbox for Titan Extended & LAV Selected to use the existing skin And when i start MP after install, Titan is started, so the option in Deploy Tool isn't respected. Setting thread to Bug and added to Mantis: 0004240...
I noticed this also and investigated a bit more. Just did an upgrade from 1.3Beta to RC and disabled the checkbox for Titan...
When I upgraded to 1.3RC on Single Seat and also on my client, I chose to keep the current skin, but I also chose to install Titan...
Replies
Views
I suspect the volume OSD is shown because the actual audio renderer doesn't support the control interface MP is using for FFWD/RWD volume adjustment (IBasicAudio), so Windows uses the mixer functionallity instead i.e. it's system dependant - but I'm just guessing really. I'm only planning on trying to fix the actual muting problem...
I suspect the volume OSD is shown because the actual audio renderer doesn't support the control interface MP is using for FFWD/RWD...
Hi, i have a volume problem with MP1.3.0. All sounds and Volumes (also TV and Video) are very quiet. The HDMI Volume Settings and...
Replies
Views
Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4235 :)
Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4235 :)
Normally I use a remote so I wouldn't care but I recently broke the receiver so I'm having to use my mouse to control MP at the...
Replies
Views
The Code Freeze period would be the right time for that i assume. And all outstanding 'Ready for Testing' issues we have in Mantis now, which aren't going in the Final, should automatically go in the 1.3.1 Maintenance Release.
The Code Freeze period would be the right time for that i assume. And all outstanding 'Ready for Testing' issues we have in Mantis...
Just installed the 1.3.0 RC, and I couldn't find the option to start Mediaportal in windowed mode. Then I tried passing /windowed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom