Titan Skin Feedback (22 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
Ah OK, got it. Thanks for the quick reply. In fact I was JUST starting to do what you said too. OnlineVideos looks great too. I'm having some issues getting it working but that's a question for a different forum
Ah OK, got it. Thanks for the quick reply. In fact I was JUST starting to do what you said too. OnlineVideos looks great too. I'm...
I was setting up and getting familiar with Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series and ran into an issue with the Titan skin. When I try...
Replies
Views
Hello again. Is there no one that can assist with this issue?
Hello again. Is there no one that can assist with this issue?
Hello, I am not sure if this has been answered before, but I'll go ahead and explain anyway. I am using Titan HomeBasic 1.4.0 with...
Replies
Views
hi @ncoH i have found small issue from Radio section in Titan skin : Name at Top of Page : TV Recorded instead of Radio Recorded the default icon(poster) : Movie instead of Radio Name and description are out of box ...
hi @ncoH i have found small issue from Radio section in Titan skin : Name at Top of Page : TV Recorded instead of Radio Recorded...
hi @ncoH i have found small issue from Radio section in Titan skin : Name at Top of Page : TV Recorded instead of Radio Recorded...
Replies
Views
The EPG notification icon seems to be a ruminant of the original Maya design :) This does not seem to fit correctly.
The EPG notification icon seems to be a ruminant of the original Maya design :) This does not seem to fit correctly.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using a touch screen to control MP in my kitchen, therefor I switched on the Special Mouse Controls, but however, they do not appear neither in Titan, nor in the new Default Skins under MP1.3.0, especially I miss the Pageup/down controls in MiniEPG and EPG view... Is this a bug, or did I miss something? Cheers joystick
Hi all, I am using a touch screen to control MP in my kitchen, therefor I switched on the Special Mouse Controls, but however, they...
Hi all, I am using a touch screen to control MP in my kitchen, therefor I switched on the Special Mouse Controls, but however, they...
Replies
Views
Thank you, that took care of the problem.
Thank you, that took care of the problem.
Regarding Teletext. When watching Tv and bringing up teletext, its not fullscreen but a window oddly placed on the screen. If I...
Replies
Views
So maybe we should move this entire thread to the Titan forum then? ** EDIT ** Moved.
So maybe we should move this entire thread to the Titan forum then? ** EDIT ** Moved.
I browsed the TV schedule and did an IMDB lookup for a program (Die weiße Massai / The White Massai). That was the 2nd lookup I did...
Replies
Views
It's a bug, will be fixed in future update
It's a bug, will be fixed in future update
In the 11 line epg, the tv preview is moved and placed over the first 2 channels of the epg. Why not leave it in the top center...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom