Titan Skin Feedback (8 Viewers)

Post feedback here! If you want to get your plugin supported post here too!
I do not know, maybe the @Developers that suggest something?
I do not know, maybe the @Developers that suggest something?
Hi, Is it already planned to add lyrics skin pages and button on the music fullscreen mode? Merry Christmas to all!
Replies
Views
Or what also would be an option IMHO if you press the button once you get less info and if you press it for a second time you get more info and if you press it again less info is shown again. From what I can say many TVs work this way.
Or what also would be an option IMHO if you press the button once you get less info and if you press it for a second time you get...
Hello, is it possible to modify the "Info Screen" (Information/Text of current programm) of TV, that's allways expanded? I (and...
Replies
Views
Mediaslayer: Ich habe festgestellt das die Avalon SKin Files für Mediaslayer auch mit dem TITAN Skin funktionieren. Habe es aber nur kurz getestet. Ich habe die Skin Files im Mediaslayer Forum noch einmal angehangen. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaslayer-cd-and-dvd-hd-ripping-tool.37606/page-71 A.Herberg...
Mediaslayer: Ich habe festgestellt das die Avalon SKin Files für Mediaslayer auch mit dem TITAN Skin funktionieren. Habe es aber...
Hello, when will Media Slayer be supported by Titan? --Alex
Replies
Views
Top Bottom