Feature Requests (7 Viewers)

• Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
If collection view/filter is chosen, movies that don't belong to a collection are not shown. Can we change that or add a view/filter to show them next to the collections (as it can be done in MePo1s video plugin IIRC)? Edit: Sorry did not see this rather old thread. But maybe devs are now reminded of this issue again ... :whistle:
If collection view/filter is chosen, movies that don't belong to a collection are not shown. Can we change that or add a...
Hello, MP 2.1 now allows me to nicely display all movies as discrete entries or show collections. Is there a way to combine both...
Replies
Views
You can, in principle, use "Local Media Navigation" for this. This browsing bypasses the ML and does a on-the-fly media detection and metadata extraction. This is slower than reading DB of course. But it's not exactly what you want. You will need to register a media source, so your media is imported into ML. So a real solution is...
You can, in principle, use "Local Media Navigation" for this. This browsing bypasses the ML and does a on-the-fly media detection...
Hello i want to know if it's possible to set an shared folder on MP2 server but without use the database, and provide only acces...
Replies
Views
The empty menu is another thing, which I need to capture in Jira... :) What I am actually asking is a possibility to change the view for News (and maybe other plugins) for which view is fixed to Raster by default. I'll open a Jira for this as feature request. EDIT: MP2-569 Implementation of flexible views for News (and other...
The empty menu is another thing, which I need to capture in Jira... :) What I am actually asking is a possibility to change the...
News are displayed as raster view by default. There is no other view available and when you open the respective menu (bottom right)...
Replies
Views
A very much improved testbuild is available here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/concept-switch-mp2-to-d3d11-d2d-rendering.128849/ It would be good to get some feedback of RTL users :)
A very much improved testbuild is available here...
This thread is about adding support for languages that are written right-to-left. Supporting Hebrew depends on two things: using...
Replies
Views
Now we have indeed the AppLauncher, but that is no solution for this problem. :confused: ;) For some other Plugins (SkyGo, Amazon Prime, ...) I also need a web browser. I would like to use the original web browser module from .Net. Can anyone help me to integrate/activate this in MP2. @Developers
Now we have indeed the AppLauncher, but that is no solution for this problem. :confused: ;) For some other Plugins (SkyGo, Amazon...
There have been many-many tries at getting a webbrowser-plugin (typically by calling 3. part SW) - non very good. Most...
Replies
Views
Hello! If I am right there is currently no possibility to show different weather icons for day and night depending on the sunrise/sundown times. Maybe an improvement for future versions since MP2 seems pretty stable to me now. :) Thanks!
Hello! If I am right there is currently no possibility to show different weather icons for day and night depending on the...
Hello! If I am right there is currently no possibility to show different weather icons for day and night depending on the...
Replies
Views
FYI, I took responsibility this week over RadioTime plugin since its original developer has left. (Just announce it a couple of days ago). The updated project site is here. Took it mainly to solve a security issue. (PM me if you want details) I'm just in the middle of the rebranding process (changing 'RadioTime' to 'TuneIn'). Not...
FYI, I took responsibility this week over RadioTime plugin since its original developer has left. (Just announce it a couple of...
Besides all the tv features, the hundreds of GBs we fill with series and movies, sometimes it's nice to simply listen to the radio...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Just bought a new TV, and i'm back in the MP2 world, as the firts test I made was to use MP2 on it ^^ Today, I think we miss some configuration option for the audio rerender, let me explain. I choose in MP2 the audio rerender to be my HDMI output in order to send the sound to the TV, but the default windows rerender...
Hi Everyone, Just bought a new TV, and i'm back in the MP2 world, as the firts test I made was to use MP2 on it ^^ Today, I...
Hi Everyone, Just bought a new TV, and i'm back in the MP2 world, as the firts test I made was to use MP2 on it ^^ Today, I...
Replies
Views
This thread describes an open task for MP2. If you think you can help with this, pick it up and write some code. If you have any development related questions, feel free to ask. Task description: MP2 should have an additional windows service "MP2-UpdateService". This service should be responsible to update files in ProgramFiles...
This thread describes an open task for MP2. If you think you can help with this, pick it up and write some code. If you have any...
This thread describes an open task for MP2. If you think you can help with this, pick it up and write some code. If you have any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom