Feature Requests (8 Viewers)

There are quite some users that also now want to-do 4K upscaling or the other main reason for MadVR support is flawless "smooth motion" playback, without the "Soap opera" effect. Especially for us anime lovers, a lot of releases have weird refresh rates or your TV/Monitor just don't support the native 23p/24p/29p/50p correctly in its...
There are quite some users that also now want to-do 4K upscaling or the other main reason for MadVR support is flawless "smooth...
MadVR by Madshi is one of, if not, the best video renderer that is available for Windows currently. It offers numerous video...
Replies
Views
I’ve no idea how to do that, i think it’s currently not possible and @morpheus_xx or somebody else need to answer this.
I’ve no idea how to do that, i think it’s currently not possible and @morpheus_xx or somebody else need to answer this.
See [no Bug] - No minimize icon in title bar when window is "always on top" I believe it's a bug, but you seem to think it's a...
Replies
Views
Calling the SkyApp via AppLauncher is starting the app. However, MP2 stays in front and the app is not immediately usable AppLauncher's window size instructions (min, normal, max) are ignored Arguments are obviously not usable. The app will accept auto-Login if once entered manually. Controlling the app requires a mouse and...
Calling the SkyApp via AppLauncher is starting the app. However, MP2 stays in front and the app is not immediately usable...
Hi, I am refering to this thread and post: [Rejected] - Support for SkyGo (Germany) As MP2 is a pure Windows solution would it be...
Replies
Views
That's the point. MP2 needs some USF's (unique selling factors). One is emulators plugin from @Brownard and the flexible media management for me, other stuff is in my case available and partly better in already integrated TV-software. Recording is not important for me, I'm just watching TV or stream what I want to see.
That's the point. MP2 needs some USF's (unique selling factors). One is emulators plugin from @Brownard and the flexible media...
Hi, I have a feature request, that might be also in interest to many others. OV2 is nice, but a bit outdated and creating a lot of...
Replies
Views
I suppose the total length is also sent/known? So buffer a given percentage and measure how much time it takes and then re-adjust the buffer for continuous playback? Maybe give a warning "buffering will take x minutes for smooth playback". However, this seems like an other problem: increasing bandwidth requirements with ever...
I suppose the total length is also sent/known? So buffer a given percentage and measure how much time it takes and then re-adjust...
Hi. In an German thread an idea raises up that I think is not too bad. Wouldn't it be nice if the MP2 client will have some sort of...
Replies
Views
IIRC there is such feature in TVE3.5 (added by gibman in first reworks). So we have to wait until it is there, because TVE3 is under code freeze.
IIRC there is such feature in TVE3.5 (added by gibman in first reworks). So we have to wait until it is there, because TVE3 is...
Hi. Other PVR tools are offering possibilities to schedule recordings based on keywords. E.g. record all programs that have...
Replies
Views
I think, you are talking about WASAPI (Windows Audio Session API). It is already working for AUDIO. You can configure it in "Audio Player". Unfortunately there ar some bugs with HiRes Audiofiles. I hope, the issues will bew fixed soon.
I think, you are talking about WASAPI (Windows Audio Session API). It is already working for AUDIO. You can configure it in "Audio...
First thanks for the great work (y) MP2.1 works besides a few issues very well with me. Regarding the issues I want to test a bit...
Replies
Views
I'm not that often geocaching, but sometimes :) If I go geocachign I use c:geo and this app is pretty cool. So you should use this as an orientation ;)
I'm not that often geocaching, but sometimes :) If I go geocachign I use c:geo and this app is pretty cool. So you should use this...
When I'm not coding on computer, I like to go out for geocaching.I mainly use geocaching.com. So now I thought about a possible...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom