Archive (5 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Turned out that this broke the PowerScheduler on WinXP, so not merged.
Turned out that this broke the PowerScheduler on WinXP, so not merged.
See bug report here. It boils down to a loop that fires each second in the PowerScheduler, which causes a unnecessary burden on the...
Replies
Views
Looks like this was rejected so I'm setting the Threadprefix to rejected :)
Looks like this was rejected so I'm setting the Threadprefix to rejected :)
The DVBLink's TVSource application provides users with 4 virtual TV tuners. I do not know whether it is by design or just a bug but...
Replies
Views
I think I can that this to "Rejected", because the problem seems to be something else (see first post) and there is no real patch => it's more like a bug report
I think I can that this to "Rejected", because the problem seems to be something else (see first post) and there is no real patch...
Hi, Somethimes when I close MP (in home menu), MP keeps running in the background. This causes that I can't start MP anymore with...
Replies
Views
^ Added to first post :)
^ Added to first post :)
If you have problems getting DVB-IP/IPTV to work, have questions or improovement suggestions, please do NOT post them here. You can...
Replies
Views
Yeah, but you have to start somewhere: no one will implement a method to set a not-used property. Also, I don't think implementing the usage of this property will increase the chance that someone messes with the database; he/she doesn't know that the property is used. I think we can assume that people who are smart enough to look it...
Yeah, but you have to start somewhere: no one will implement a method to set a not-used property. Also, I don't think implementing...
Hi, Currently the Schedule.Directory property is never used. I think it would be nice to use this property when creating...
Replies
Views
Will be taken care of ;)
Will be taken care of ;)
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin ->...
Replies
Views
i have a question guys : is there a fix for this epg problem? i use mc2xml to grab my epg from microsoft, the webepg does not have a way to grab my country's channels from tvguide.com and to add a new country in webepg for me is like writting chinese, is too troublesome to do it with all those parameters. so, the thing is xmltv...
i have a question guys : is there a fix for this epg problem? i use mc2xml to grab my epg from microsoft, the webepg does not...
Hi devs and community, I dont know if that patch can be decided as bugfix or impruvement. My DVBS provider broadcast full...
Replies
Views
great work!:thx:
great work!:thx:
Hi, I have add 2 lines for add support of subtitle for DirectVobSub when MPC Matroska is in source filter. When MPC Matroska is...
Replies
Views
Will deal with this in a different way which will cover music and videos
Will deal with this in a different way which will cover music and videos
Following removal of the hardcoded labels in the music section does not have the required labels. Within the music section the...
Replies
Views
The problem is that we should not be loading thumbs in the main thread and a little careless coding on my part has caused this tpo happen. I will change the code that loads embedded artwork so it does not cause this problem. Thanks for highlighting the issue but I will mark the patch as rejected as I will sort this issue in a...
The problem is that we should not be loading thumbs in the main thread and a little careless coding on my part has caused this tpo...
When music player is run and entering music folder it took too long time (there is sleep(100ms) for every music file in...
Replies
Views
Re: fix/workaround 0002914: When using RTSP, audio/video format change may cause vide Rejected as requested by topic starter.
Re: fix/workaround 0002914: When using RTSP, audio/video format change may cause vide Rejected as requested by topic starter.
Hi, as some devs have already mentioned in...
Replies
Views
Actually this is not needed anymore and was repaired in SVN 26039 current SVN Util.cs line 646 ------------------------------------ if (Path.IsPathRooted(item.Path) && IsVideo(item.Path) && !VirtualDirectory.IsImageFile(Path.GetExtension(item.Path).ToLower())) ------------------------------------ and in followed SVN changes in...
Actually this is not needed anymore and was repaired in SVN 26039 current SVN Util.cs line 646...
Discussed here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/ftp-video-folder-default-fails-73451/
Replies
Views
OK. But could the animation be fixed then. Can we agree that animations on controls in tvOverlay.xml are not executed on WindowOpen / Close? IMHO tvOverlay should be stripped from the code, as I see very little point in having hardcoded layers on the screen. Is there any logical reason to keep it at all? (Well, besides maintaining...
OK. But could the animation be fixed then. Can we agree that animations on controls in tvOverlay.xml are not executed on WindowOpen...
Problem: You cannot animate the control (ID 4) in TVOverlay.xml, because this window never reads animations or acts upon...
Replies
Views
Marked as rejected, miroslav22 submitted new (improved) patch here!
Marked as rejected, miroslav22 submitted new (improved) patch here!
Hi Ive created a patch that alleviates a problem with discontinuity errors in live/recorded TV streaming. The bug is generally...
Replies
Views
Very nice to hear, I know it's quite a task to sort out all the duplicate code, and to keep the rest working anyway :D :thx:
Very nice to hear, I know it's quite a task to sort out all the duplicate code, and to keep the rest working anyway :D :thx:
Problem #itemcount not created for music playlist. It is for music files, video files and video playlist as well as pictures...
Replies
Views
This patch actually broke unicode support. Thanks to Arion I applied the patch below and this should now get WinAmp external player working again Fixed in SVN 26995
This patch actually broke unicode support. Thanks to Arion I applied the patch below and this should now get WinAmp external...
Hi, winamp didn't work as an external player in MediaPortal 1.1.1 (see...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Unless it was removed recently, the current configuration program already has a DVD Profiler import feature under the Video Database -> Editor tab. It is in the lower right. Can my code simply be put in place of that as I handle multiple versions, actors and do more than the included version...
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Unless it was removed recently, the current configuration program already has a DVD...
Purpose: I have been a long time Media Portal user and have always kept my movie lists up-to-date with DVD Profiler. The included...
Replies
Views
Sorry but a part that the way you want mouse to behave is something you like and others may not, we have also a bad coding: goto case Action.ActionType.ACTION_SELECT_ITEM; ** Rejected ** Simone
Sorry but a part that the way you want mouse to behave is something you like and others may not, we have also a bad coding...
I think that its only intended to open the zaposd when double clicking left mouse button.
Replies
Views
Please please please :D If you can provide a patch which just sorts out the thread synchronisation I think that would be a very good thing
Please please please :D If you can provide a patch which just sorts out the thread synchronisation I think that would be a very...
Hello, I had occasionally from start of using MP problem with not disabling Imon display when going to hibernate mode. After...
Replies
Views
same patch just commited on svn #26864 as part of https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/minidisplayplugin-_forcemanagerrestart-should-also-restart-irss-79516/. Simone
same patch just commited on svn #26864 as part of...
Hi! For some IMON devices you need to restart the IMON app which is already included in the minidisplay driver. But if you use...
Replies
Views
AW: Pictureslideshow replace black background :thx: for looking at my patch. i understand what you mean and it's no problem for me.
AW: Pictureslideshow replace black background :thx: for looking at my patch. i understand what you mean and it's no problem for me.
Hey guys, someone asked about having the black background in picture slideshow replaced. this is the first attempt for this...
Replies
Views
Rejected because patch is missing. :sorry: to come back to you so late. Simone
Rejected because patch is missing. :sorry: to come back to you so late. Simone
Hi, This patch read "movie.nfo" or "moviefilename.nfo" file in the mediaportal movie screen if IMDB informations are not found...
Replies
Views
Sorry, but what is not sorted by MP itself is handled with the plugin VideoModeSwitcher (part of 1.2.0) or even better with IFC. Simone
Sorry, but what is not sorted by MP itself is handled with the plugin VideoModeSwitcher (part of 1.2.0) or even better with IFC...
Hi all, I would like to submit a patch for the non-linear stretch mode. Reworked calculation of nls partitioning: + is now...
Replies
Views
Please provide a separate and up to date patch (in a new thread) for this. Simone
Please provide a separate and up to date patch (in a new thread) for this. Simone
I thought it would be good to use the XButton1 and XButton2 on the mouse for volume dont know which keys is default for volume up...
Replies
Views
No more needed. Simone
No more needed. Simone
Hi! My old patch...
Replies
Views
Well theres still a few issues with the facade but I hope we can get them fixed for the beta...
Well theres still a few issues with the facade but I hope we can get them fixed for the beta...
Hi! The attached patch allows skinners to use masks in filmstripview, similar to the one in coverflow. See the attached...
Replies
Views
A slightly different version has been implemented into SVN as part of 1.2 music updates
A slightly different version has been implemented into SVN as part of 1.2 music updates
Currently there is a trigger in the database which fires each time a row is inserted to the database. This means if you ever have...
Replies
Views
New version of the patch from Sebastiii : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/integration-ffdshow-v2-87923/ Marking this as Rejected.
New version of the patch from Sebastiii ...
Hi, I am a developer from FFDShow team and I would like to submit this patch (based on MPC-HC subtitles engine patch) I...
Replies
Views
Found the needed dll @ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/minidisplay-xpl-patch-83043/ (thx SilentException). Patch does not compile: and still users many obsolete calls. ** Rejected ** Simone
Found the needed dll @...
Hi, I noticed that the Minidisplay=> XPL_connector wasn't working anymore with the latest versions of Xplhubs. I did some...
Replies
Views
No status update. Rejected. Feel free to contact me or Arion_p if this patch still aply. Simone
No status update. Rejected. Feel free to contact me or Arion_p if this patch still aply. Simone
on TVHome.cs 248 //Wake up the TV server, if required 285 //HandleWakeUpTvServer(); ---- IS COMMENTED so is not working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom