1.4.0 Pre-Release (1 Viewer)

This forum is used to collect bug reports and feedback for MP 1.4.0 Pre-Release
@tandoni: Remove the pureaudio.dll
@tandoni: Remove the pureaudio.dll
Hi guys, I have just updated from 1.3 to 1.4 pre and now MePo and MePo config crash when I try to start them. The only log that...
Replies
Views
had the same problem. Solved it by replacing mytvhomeServer.xml as suggested by Holzi
had the same problem. Solved it by replacing mytvhomeServer.xml as suggested by Holzi
i seem to be have a whole lot of problems tonight. using any of the titan skins, when i go into tv guide and pick a channel from...
Replies
Views
Hi, here are the screenshots and logs for You. There is no way to delete a running playback on this server installation. Deleting on Client while payback is running on client works well. I never tried to delete a playback running on server from client or vise versa. So this error is only on server repruducable. ramu
Hi, here are the screenshots and logs for You. There is no way to delete a running playback on this server installation. Deleting...
Hi, in 1.4.0 there is a new and not nice behavior. While in all former versions it was possible to delete a recording while it's...
Replies
Views
I have infoservice and extensions plugins installed. They are not compatible with 1.4.0 Pre Release, but show up in the list with a red exclamation mark to make it clear that they are incompatible.
I have infoservice and extensions plugins installed. They are not compatible with 1.4.0 Pre Release, but show up in the list with a...
Was running MP 1.3 Final and an older version of Moving Pictures (99% sure I installed Moving Pictures via MPEI) Upgraded to MP 1.4...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom