1.5.0 Pre-Release (5 Viewers)

No quotes are needed, parameters (interface, url) are separated with pipe ('|'). I assume that in network card name are not pipes and equal signs ('|', '=').
No quotes are needed, parameters (interface, url) are separated with pipe ('|'). I assume that in network card name are not pipes...
IPTV does not appear to work after upgrading to 1.5. When starting TV, it says "Unknown error occured" and nothing else happens...
Replies
Views
Same for me. Update to MySQL 5.6 and it is working fine again. :) Setting this to 'No Bug'.
Same for me. Update to MySQL 5.6 and it is working fine again. :) Setting this to 'No Bug'.
Hi, I found a problem with the videotext. 1. Open a tv station with videotext 2. Open the videotext and wait till page 100 is...
Replies
Views
I installed your MePo. It works and that is exactly, what I want to have. Thanks for your great work and for sharing.
I installed your MePo. It works and that is exactly, what I want to have. Thanks for your great work and for sharing.
The option at General/Startup-Resume settings, "Show last active module when starting/resuming from standby" isn't working on my...
Replies
Views
bump: log added Sorry but I think that there is no notification if I only edit my post.
bump: log added Sorry but I think that there is no notification if I only edit my post.
Recordings that I scheduled manually because there was "No data available" at that time are not shown in the EPG after the EPG data...
Replies
Views
Marking as "no bug". Stopping playback happens by design in certain conditions...
Marking as "no bug". Stopping playback happens by design in certain conditions...
When I playback any show from my Recorded TV. Playback stops without user intervention. It's as if I pressed the stop button. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom