1.5.0 Pre-Release (2 Viewers)

Please restart the TV service and repeat the test. 1. Open TV Server configuration. 2. Go to the "manual control" section. 3. Click "stop service"... then "start service".
Please restart the TV service and repeat the test. 1. Open TV Server configuration. 2. Go to the "manual control" section. 3. Click...
I'm getting an unable to start graph error when trying to do an initial tune on my new Windows 8.1 server. No signal errors on...
Replies
Views
Correct. (y)
Correct. (y)
After having the HTPC run unattended fro several day, I checked back and noticed that I could't switch on live-tv - "No free card...
Replies
Views
The reason for the mysterious wakeups after S4 seems to be windows HomeGroup - in contrast to the past, the HTPC goes to sleep but wakes up if another PC from the same Windows HomeGroup is active (and has a folder from the HTPC open?) Wakeup event: "Power-Troubleshooter Reactivation Source: unknown" (which is said to indicate a wakeup...
The reason for the mysterious wakeups after S4 seems to be windows HomeGroup - in contrast to the past, the HTPC goes to sleep but...
Used Plug&Play mode in PowerScheduler with profile HTPC. Labeled this as question because I might be overlooking something, but I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom