1.6.0 Pre Release (2 Viewers)

Tried to go to the message and it errors I don't have permission I also got this message with 8GB of RAM & 400mb of paging on ssd, I've changed to add 16000mb paging on spinner
Tried to go to the message and it errors I don't have permission I also got this message with 8GB of RAM & 400mb of paging on ssd...
I am running Windows 7 32 bit with 4GB RAM I am getting this error message fairly regularly (once or twice a day): Sometimes...
Replies
Views
Problem is solved. Sorry for the late reply.
Problem is solved. Sorry for the late reply.
I installed MediaPortal 1.6 pre release after a full uninstall of 1.5. Now when I play music from a CD or just from the music which...
Replies
Views
no problem, is there an easy way to move this thread or just a case of starting a one in mp_tvseries and copy/paste?
no problem, is there an easy way to move this thread or just a case of starting a one in mp_tvseries and copy/paste?
All, When i try to run MP_tvseries from the start menu configuration shortcut i get the following issue since updating to 1.6.0...
Replies
Views
Disregard this whole post, found problem someone had disabled TV plugin in MP configuration (must have been magic sense no one ever touches config except me). Had not used TV for a few days, but was going to record some shows yesterday and MP will not open the TV GUI screen. I select TV from menu and screen flashes then goes back...
Disregard this whole post, found problem someone had disabled TV plugin in MP configuration (must have been magic sense no one ever...
Disregard this whole post, found problem someone had disabled TV plugin in MP configuration (must have been magic sense no one ever...
Replies
Views
In fact some BD-J disc can work, it's random but most of the time it didn't but we need to have the list of items selection (Menu will not work) but title mode yes. The best will be to have BD-J working solution :)
In fact some BD-J disc can work, it's random but most of the time it didn't but we need to have the list of items selection (Menu...
Steps to reproduce: Insert a Blu-Ray See the popup in the screenshoot Choose Menu See that the popup is on the screen again When...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting. (y) Thread marked as "no bug".
Thanks for reporting. (y) Thread marked as "no bug".
Mediaportal 1.6 crash with winamp virtualization plugin playing. This happen at the end of a song just as it going to play the...
Replies
Views
I got this warning too and screwed up my clean install :( , makes me nervous that there is a virus so I went back / re imaged PC to a previous build.
I got this warning too and screwed up my clean install :( , makes me nervous that there is a virus so I went back / re imaged PC to...
I'm sure it's not a virus (Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]) but obviously it would be good if it could be reported to Avast as a false...
Replies
Views
TNX for the response Michael, Set to 'No Bug' ;)
TNX for the response Michael, Set to 'No Bug' ;)
On my test pc I installed MP1.6.0pre today. I imported the TV-Server settings from my HTPC which worked alright. Then I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom