1.7.0 Pre Release (2 Viewers)

Hello! Finally I managed to install mediaportal, thanks to Your forum where I finded what I needed. You post answer to another member and I used that: http://blog.unixwiz.net/2012/01/could-not-access-network-location-hewlett-packard-error.html Something similar is was my problem, and after I clean my register base, everything work...
Hello! Finally I managed to install mediaportal, thanks to Your forum where I finded what I needed. You post answer to another...
The announcement page doesn't seem to mention MySQL as being a pre-requisite, so I assume the installer should install it if...
Replies
Views
:-) Strange... Thanks for input, most important is that the problem is gone and I can once again mount ISOs! /U
:-) Strange... Thanks for input, most important is that the problem is gone and I can once again mount ISOs! /U
Hi, I tried mounting an ISO image with VitrualCloneDrive and I get an error message stating "Cannot mount....". When running the...
Replies
Views
I am sorry, I am comming back with another small let say cosmetic issue related to this RSS News topic - it happens in case I select Czech language (there is no such issue in case of English or English UK or English US). When I start MP and I go to plugin -> News (Zpravy in Czech), there is message in the midle of the screen about 1...
I am sorry, I am comming back with another small let say cosmetic issue related to this RSS News topic - it happens in case I...
Last.fm does not work: - when I click to any submenu (recommended, mix, library etc.) there is just message: Internet connection...
Replies
Views
Ok. I am not quite sure what the problem was. But after re-inserting the PlayDisc in my Titan menu it is now working with a BluRay disc. The time when it did not work it was an audio CD - I will re-check that later tonight. thx
Ok. I am not quite sure what the problem was. But after re-inserting the PlayDisc in my Titan menu it is now working with a BluRay...
Hi! Today was one of the rare occasions where I needed to play a physical CD/DVD disc. Because I want Java-Menus on BD discs I use...
Replies
Views
Looks like a restart of the service solved the problem..
Looks like a restart of the service solved the problem..
I'm using the XmlTv plugin. Multiple files specified in a tvguide.lst TVService detects correctly a timestamp change of...
Replies
Views
That's good to hear. Maybe you had a hiccup during previous upgrade. I'll set this to 'No Bug' for now, but let us know if it happens agin!
That's good to hear. Maybe you had a hiccup during previous upgrade. I'll set this to 'No Bug' for now, but let us know if it...
Not sure if it's realy 1.7 related - but I see since the upgrade this entries: [2014-02-21 21:57:06,781] [5c27b28] [1874] - debug...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom