1.7.0 Pre Release (5 Viewers)

Ok, understood now. Did you try to access PC via teamviewer, vnc or something else? Does this work? Did you try that? So we could track it down if its MP-Core related or plugin- or hardware related. Maybe disable this for testing reasons too?
Ok, understood now. Did you try to access PC via teamviewer, vnc or something else? Does this work? Did you try that? So we could...
I have had this bug for quite some time and now Its time to track it down. Steps to reproduce: Download a video in online videos...
Replies
Views
Have found the time to do one more test with the old and the new core.dll I can confirm what I wrote in the preview post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-always-crashes-after-wakeup-from-standby-when-starting-a-recorded-file.124910/page-5#post-1070182 I am 99% sure that that is the exact reason for the crashes. Attached...
Have found the time to do one more test with the old and the new core.dll I can confirm what I wrote in the preview post...
Since MP1.6. I have always the same issue, when I wake up my HTPC from standby. When I start MP it takes much, much longer before...
Replies
Views
Ooh,well... I do have about 100 unwatched recordings, where I don't wanna lose the information stored in background (EPG-info). Could I export and (after creating a new database) reimport all settings except the schedules with the "Backup settings"-plugin or is this counterproductive to creating a new TV-server database to narrow...
Ooh,well... I do have about 100 unwatched recordings, where I don't wanna lose the information stored in background (EPG-info)...
In the attached logs I manually deleted the recording of the show "Tracks" on channel "arte" a few hours before. It is a recording...
Replies
Views
This would only work for recordings and not for other tvserver activities configured in PowerScheduler and it would not prevent stopping the PC with the remote (depending on the type of remote) or power button. But it would be better than nothing. Michael
This would only work for recordings and not for other tvserver activities configured in PowerScheduler and it would not prevent...
Manually chosing Hibernate from the MediaPortal menu hibernates the system, also when there is currently a recording happening...
Replies
Views
Can you try attached bin ? :)
Can you try attached bin ? :)
Hello, I have the reproducible issue, that an ISO of a BD is not unmounted, when playing has finished, thus the movie can not be...
Replies
Views
I only started Mediaportal once to check if the plugins would load in mediaportal and if it was just a config problem. The log showed the same errors. So i continued testing only with configuration. Sadly i dont have the mp logs anymore :(. However the post i linked seems to have the same problems and he has logs attached that...
I only started Mediaportal once to check if the plugins would load in mediaportal and if it was just a config problem. The log...
Hey, i just updated from 1.6 to 1.7 Pre. After the update, i installed the new versions of MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries, which...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom