1.7.0 Pre Release (5 Viewers)

I'm uploading the corrected file, and I will PM wizard123. I don't have a JIRA account, yet, but when time permits, I'll request one.
I'm uploading the corrected file, and I will PM wizard123. I don't have a JIRA account, yet, but when time permits, I'll request one.
In 1.6 the Comskip markers was fixed in info OSD while watching a recording. But they are not shown in the pause OSD (timeline)...
Replies
Views
Well, it seems this 'bad' setting causes more issues. When i set my Share to 'Album' view, it seems to revert to List view, but the worst thing is that it's freezing up my MediaPortal completely. First i thought it was related to a broken RAID array, but that rebuild fine and i can still reproduce the freeze. We've removed the setting...
Well, it seems this 'bad' setting causes more issues. When i set my Share to 'Album' view, it seems to revert to List view, but the...
I selected Album for default layout in MP Configuration/Music folders after fresh installation. It got me stuck in an empty Music...
Replies
Views
MP1-4411: Hard-code the full ISO 639 list because of .NET 4 culture changes Keep in mind that TVE is in codefreeze, so don't expect a solution soon.
MP1-4411: Hard-code the full ISO 639 list because of .NET 4 culture changes Keep in mind that TVE is in codefreeze, so don't...
MediaPortal Config gives me the choice between NOB and NNO as Norwegian subtitle ID for TV. Unfortunately this is incorrect, as my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom