1.6.x (3 Viewers)

and 1.8 still contains this mistake ! - also removed my fix. I want to be able to keep "nor" - as Canal Digital uses that <entry name="preferredaudiolanguages">nor;nob;eng;nno;</entry> <entry name="preferredsublanguages">nor;nob;eng;nno;</entry> in audio Selection list , you should have, Norwegian = nor Norwegian(bokmåk) = nob...
and 1.8 still contains this mistake ! - also removed my fix. I want to be able to keep "nor" - as Canal Digital uses that <entry...
Hello, thanks for the new realease. I have one problem, that is that Norwegian (nor) has been removed from the subtiles and audio...
Replies
Views
Quite confused what to install on a clean system (1.7.1) to download information about artists, their pictures, etc.? MisicInfoHandler? Where to get? MisicInfoHandlerGUI? Where to get? Or something like that then? Where to get? Thanks in advance. :coffee:
Quite confused what to install on a clean system (1.7.1) to download information about artists, their pictures, etc...
I've been noticing it for a while now, i think it is ever since version 1.4 of MePo. If i have new music i have to manually trigger...
Replies
Views
no, it isn't, as the timestamps come from WebEPG, and only WebEPG grabber file knows the offset needed, as it is defined there.
no, it isn't, as the timestamps come from WebEPG, and only WebEPG grabber file knows the offset needed, as it is defined there.
Hello all, after the clock automatically switched to daylight saving time today the TV Guide is one hour behind. I rebooted the...
Replies
Views
I don't think that.black bars are intended, it is wasting expensive screen-area. It's more a making money thing: as everyone know has a 16.9 screen, they want you to buy a 21:9 screen. As I wrote before, an additional zoom mode which really removes all black bars (like in Windows Media Center) would satisfy all users.
I don't think that.black bars are intended, it is wasting expensive screen-area. It's more a making money thing: as everyone know...
Hello all, many of my TV movies recorded with Mediaportal (.ts files, 720 x 576) do have black bars. When playing the ts-files...
Replies
Views
Probably not at the moment, but later yes (assuming the XBMC plugin is updated).
Probably not at the moment, but later yes (assuming the XBMC plugin is updated).
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Some channels suddenly stopped working. In my current Hardware configuration they work...
Replies
Views
OK, tested with default wide, it doesn't have the error seen with titan, but clicking on the keep until doesn't bring the menu up so you can't change it. Update: I'm not sure what the problem was but a complete uninstall and rei-nstallation has fixed this issue.
OK, tested with default wide, it doesn't have the error seen with titan, but clicking on the keep until doesn't bring the menu up...
Hi, Think i've found a bug, i'm using 1.6 final with MP1-4369 fix all the other specs are shown in the system specs and are up to...
Replies
Views
No, as those are two different buttons "Music, TV, Videos" and "Radio, Pics, Misc". "Music, TV, Videos" has 1 down link, namely for "Radio, Pics, Misc", and "Radio, Pics, Misc" has another down link, namely to the shutdown options - so always only one down link ;)
No, as those are two different buttons "Music, TV, Videos" and "Radio, Pics, Misc". "Music, TV, Videos" has 1 down link, namely for...
When switching to home while playing, the current video is displayed in a small window above the other menus. With the remote...
Replies
Views
Off course they do :) If the get added >> https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/issues/?filter=10800 Setting thread to 'No Bug'
Off course they do :) If the get added >> https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/issues/?filter=10800 Setting thread to 'No Bug'
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description On both MediaPortal 1.5 and 1.6, I need the fixed TitanEditor.dll from this forum post: MP...
Replies
Views
That's indeed a good question. All i know is that admin privileges are handled by the installer (tested it again with non-admin user on clean VM). The non-admin user needs to enter an admin pass twice during install (to run installer & to enabled features). So that means that we can assume that the install is handled with the...
That's indeed a good question. All i know is that admin privileges are handled by the installer (tested it again with non-admin...
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description A clean install of MP1.6 on Win8.1 (64 bit) did not set the firewall rules properly...
Replies
Views
Good ;) Somehow i think this was an isolated issue on your system (or else we would have ahd a lot more similar reports), but will keep my eyes out. Will set thread to 'No Bug' for now.
Good ;) Somehow i think this was an isolated issue on your system (or else we would have ahd a lot more similar reports), but will...
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Hi I have been using media portal for about a month now. My set up is a server...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help HomeY. I just bit the bullet and reinstalled MP from scratch. My sorting issue is now gone.
Thanks for your help HomeY. I just bit the bullet and reinstalled MP from scratch. My sorting issue is now gone.
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Prior to 1.6.0 final, Recorded TV when sorted by date was showing newest items at the top...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/0_What's_New/1.2.x/1_UI_Related_Changes/Videos_Related_Changes/Audio_Delay Setting this to 'No Bug'.
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/0_What's_New/1.2.x/1_UI_Related_Changes/Videos_Related_Changes/Audio_Delay...
I cannot change the setting of the audio delay when playing a ts-file. The slieder seems to be fixed. I can't move it neither with...
Replies
Views
Hi Sebastii, THX for clarification. It works in My Videos. So everything OK. No Bug. But a little confusing :-) Kind regards Roger
Hi Sebastii, THX for clarification. It works in My Videos. So everything OK. No Bug. But a little confusing :-) Kind regards Roger
In configuration-section "Codecs & Renderer" you have an option "Use Video Codec when playing TS.files". Looks like that this...
Replies
Views
TNX johan ;) Then i'll set this to 'No Bug' since it's related to the plugin.
TNX johan ;) Then i'll set this to 'No Bug' since it's related to the plugin.
I noticed after upgrading to the Final Release that while switching around channels using the previous channel button it does not...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/05_DVB_EPG ...but you shouldn't have the DVB EPG grabber enabled anyway. It won't give you any EPG.
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/05_DVB_EPG ...but you shouldn't have...
IF 'EPG grabbing when idle' is activated, the system runs forever since PS always sees at least one tuner being busy. It was the...
Replies
Views
So, what seemed to happen is that MP 1.6 doesn't recognize that I had LAV Filters already installed so it tried to re-install it and I'm guessing the re-install didn't go smoothly. So I uninstalled LAV Filters Plugin using the Media Portal Extensions manager and then reinstalled it and that seemed to do the trick. Rob
So, what seemed to happen is that MP 1.6 doesn't recognize that I had LAV Filters already installed so it tried to re-install it...
I've just upgraded to MP 1.6 and at first it worked ok, but then I noticed a small amount of stuttering. I restarted and...
Replies
Views
Dann werden sie einiges vermissen. :) --------------------------------------------- Then they will miss a lot. :p greets
Dann werden sie einiges vermissen. :) --------------------------------------------- Then they will miss a lot. :p greets
I just updated MP from 1.5 to 1.6. The update went smoothly without a glitch. But now MP crashes everytime it switches from playing...
Replies
Views
BassFan
B
In the thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/auto-update-music-db-on-changes-in-share-not-working.123689/ is a 'temp' solution avaliable!
In the thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/auto-update-music-db-on-changes-in-share-not-working.123689/ is a 'temp'...
Hi, According to elliotmc an updated Information scraper has been built into MP 1.6. Nonetheless my music database is not showing...
Replies
Views
was a pleasure greets
was a pleasure greets
1) Get a windows error when closing configuration Problemsignatur: Problemereignisname: CLR20r3 Problemsignatur 01...
Replies
Views
BassFan
B
Or you could simply open the Tv Server Configuration >> Schedules, and delete the repeating schedule from there. It will be listed as type 'Always': Select it and hit the 'Delete' button on the bottom.
Or you could simply open the Tv Server Configuration >> Schedules, and delete the repeating schedule from there. It will be listed...
Currently running recordings cannot be stopped/killed anymore in recordings screen: - Start recording of a currently running tv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom