1.6.x (3 Viewers)

@michael_t any thoughts on this? ;) Was wondering if this could be related to your improvements on this (MP1-3522) but after checking the code, it seems you didn't touch the schedules part.
@michael_t any thoughts on this? ;) Was wondering if this could be related to your improvements on this (MP1-3522) but after...
Hi, after upgrading to 1.6 final I have double recordings of the same channel (but only for some channels). (Nothing has changed...
Replies
Views
I have seen this behaviour too. Very anoiing if you cannot find your recordings and find it under the name of the program before it. I will attach full logs later this day.
I have seen this behaviour too. Very anoiing if you cannot find your recordings and find it under the name of the program before...
I detected a problem with tv series recordings when a pre-recording time is set: Imagine "Ghost Whisperer" starting at 20:15 and...
Replies
Views
For information : On new install (not update) 1.5 Final to 1.6 Final , MP1.6 crash during startup, or fews seconds with code error windows : CLR3.dll (link to Microsoft .NET Framework 4). After long time to find problem, the problem is due to MP-TVSerie plugin 3.5.1.2032. Windows 7 64bits MP 1.6Final Ludis
For information : On new install (not update) 1.5 Final to 1.6 Final , MP1.6 crash during startup, or fews seconds with code error...
For information : On new install (not update) 1.5 Final to 1.6 Final , MP1.6 crash during startup, or fews seconds with code error...
Replies
Views
Before I look, I'm guessing something in the fanart plugin. /me looks
Before I look, I'm guessing something in the fanart plugin. /me looks
In the Videos plugin in List layout, when navigating over many videos using down and up arrows on keyboard or page up/down keys...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom