1.8.x (4 Viewers)

Ok I think in the Mediaportal Version earlier it was a little bit different. So you only reach the date & EPG timespan settings with the up key when you have focus the channel group ( where you can change the channel group, left to the channel list) . I think this was better.
Ok I think in the Mediaportal Version earlier it was a little bit different. So you only reach the date & EPG timespan settings...
The TV-Guide has a Bug in the Channel Navigation. When you push the Channel Up Button you don't reach the Channels above (channel9...
Replies
Views
First, Glad to see you figured out what you wanted it to do.. There is no assumptions being made by this or any other developer.... It falls more into the Ability to support Much Weaker hardware and Normal Every Day Users that might be limited to smaller / Slower hardware and possibly 10Meg networks. While it is not always possible...
First, Glad to see you figured out what you wanted it to do.. There is no assumptions being made by this or any other...
Unless you can browse to the UNC path it cannot be entered as the path. The point of an UNC path is a path that isn't necessarily...
Replies
Views
Whehehe ;) It's mostly 'learning the hard way' Good to hear it's solved!
Whehehe ;) It's mostly 'learning the hard way' Good to hear it's solved!
MediaPortal Version: 1.8.0 Description Freeze on deleting Scheduled Recording... see steps to reproduce below... Steps to...
Replies
Views
So, going for round 2! :) I have configured my screen to turn off after a certain time in windows power setting, and when that happens during music playback, mp stops playback and hangs itself. This was definitely not the case in 1.7.1... Logs attached, (In which case I set the turnoff time of screen to 1 minute). Edit: note that...
So, going for round 2! :) I have configured my screen to turn off after a certain time in windows power setting, and when that...
I've found an issue with the Bass player (also in MP 1.7.1 hotfix, don't exactly know when it started, but I'm pretty sure it...
Replies
Views
Hmm... That's an interesting point you have there ;) That's something worth debugging. Nope, the WM_POWERBROADCAST is a windows power command. And this command was the 'Resume from standby' command. The switch to Basic Home should have happened directly after that. ;) So that looks good on the logs. Will need to find some time to...
Hmm... That's an interesting point you have there ;) That's something worth debugging. Nope, the WM_POWERBROADCAST is a windows...
When in PowerScheduler the option "Only allow Standby when on home window" is activated the system only goes back to standby after...
Replies
Views
It turns out it is only the TV-Series plugin that doesn't work. It shows the videos but won't play them. Grr. I am trying to recreate that using the report, but I don't know if it will show up as clicking on the title doesn't do anything.Ok, just shoot me now and help the whole community out! I was using an old version of the...
It turns out it is only the TV-Series plugin that doesn't work. It shows the videos but won't play them. Grr. I am trying to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.8.0 Description I just installed 1.8 today. I did an Upgrade and kept current skin. It looks good and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom