1.8.x (2 Viewers)

That's part is tricky, could you upload a video sample of the issue ? Thanks :)
That's part is tricky, could you upload a video sample of the issue ? Thanks :)
I use the xy-Vobsub-Filter from this page: https://code.google.com/p/xy-vsfilter/ This is an advanced version that uses much less...
Replies
Views
It wasn't in the utils.cs, it's in w32api.cs. Changed the function to always return true after logging "Doskabouter: Bypass internetcheck", so you can check if I'm poking around at the correct point. I have the compiled dll, but somehow, I can't attach a file to this message (nor at the pm discussion about this) Clicking "Upload a...
It wasn't in the utils.cs, it's in w32api.cs. Changed the function to always return true after logging "Doskabouter: Bypass...
Can anyone confirm that an exception is thrown when in mediaportal configuration/videos/video database, clicking on "Update grabber...
Replies
Views
Check, but still other problems with CUE not.
Check, but still other problems with CUE not.
Mediaportal 1.7.1, one big flac + cue, in shares view: see all the tracks on the list according to Cue file. In database view...
Replies
Views
Sorry for not answering the past few weeks but I was on vacation and had no access to my Computer. So, here is the Log-File. Hope this will help.
Sorry for not answering the past few weeks but I was on vacation and had no access to my Computer. So, here is the Log-File. Hope...
Regarding the Bug already postet in the 1.6.x area...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yes, MP used to cycle between cover art and vis. This was at least before V1.7 I think. See history of this thread. I can promise you this DID used to cycle between cover art and vis. I have used MP for 8 years or so and this feature DEFINITELY was present in now playing. Anyway, at the moment I do not get a covert art displayed...
Hi, Yes, MP used to cycle between cover art and vis. This was at least before V1.7 I think. See history of this thread. I can...
Hi, Music visualisations not working. No matter which I select the same one appears and is VERY low quality. Logs attached. Yes I...
Replies
Views
Hi, it's not a really major thing, but maybe it is fixable. I can replicate this every time (so maybe is expected behavior, I don't know). Steps to reproduce: Open a remote desktop session to the PC (which is not currently running MePo) Once inside the RD session open Mediaportal Once the 'Loading Window Plugins...' screen prompt is...
Hi, it's not a really major thing, but maybe it is fixable. I can replicate this every time (so maybe is expected behavior, I don't...
Hi, it's not a really major thing, but maybe it is fixable. I can replicate this every time (so maybe is expected behavior, I don't...
Replies
Views
i have stacked files. Disney treasure ....
i have stacked files. Disney treasure ....
I've finally nailed why I can't playback VIDEO_TS movies properly in My Videos after importing them using the nfo importer and...
Replies
Views
Correct, i use HDMI output for both Audio & Video, to my receiver. The reason for your out-of-sync might be the different runtime of Audio and Video when you combine different cables (SPDIF + HDMI), so i think it can be closed, but will double check to be sure ;)
Correct, i use HDMI output for both Audio & Video, to my receiver. The reason for your out-of-sync might be the different runtime...
Hi devteam, I have found a bug in MP 1.8.0 but it was also seen on previous versions. If i switch audio language during a movie...
Replies
Views
Not sure I'm going to be able to reproduce. Tv server in question is my production machine, and I don't want to risk downgrading and upgrading again... That combined with the fact that it had been running for quite some time since last reboot, and there are numerous other services running on it, the timeout could probably be explained...
Not sure I'm going to be able to reproduce. Tv server in question is my production machine, and I don't want to risk downgrading...
Just updated my machines to 1.8.0, and frankly, it didn't go as smoothly as the previous updates. On my Dev pc (MP client only)...
Replies
Views
Did you stop the TVService while upgrading? And please post full debug logs.
Did you stop the TVService while upgrading? And please post full debug logs.
Hi, after starting MP I get 3 exceptions in the error log, the third with the LCD2USD.dll is well known but first two are new to...
Replies
Views
I think it does that :(... I hope i get to fix it soon, cause it drives me mad... THNX 4 All yr Help!! :) Appriciated alot!
I think it does that :(... I hope i get to fix it soon, cause it drives me mad... THNX 4 All yr Help!! :) Appriciated alot!
After upgrading to 1.8 i´ve gotten this little problem. Everytime i use my TV for something other than MP, then it does this weird...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom