1.9.0 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

@regeszter there is a new thread in the 1.10 Bugreports forum ;)
@regeszter there is a new thread in the 1.10 Bugreports forum ;)
When i select a musictrack and start it by pressing "enter" on the keyboard the track starts playing. 10 sec. later all "selected...
Replies
Views
I would be happy to switch to 8, if I could find a working free version [emoji41]
I would be happy to switch to 8, if I could find a working free version [emoji41]
When I start or stop a video, most of the times, the windows taskbar will briefly (less than a second) flash. It doesn't look...
Replies
Views
I really think that there need to be a kind of Notificationbar a lá Android in MediaPortal. Something like this. But that one is not in progress anymore.. Messages like this can perfectly integrated in such a plugin as the message will fade out after a few seconds, so it's not interupting anything. Is this something that is been...
I really think that there need to be a kind of Notificationbar a lá Android in MediaPortal. Something like this. But that one is...
When watching my pictures as a slideshow or just browsing my pictures while playing music, I get a popup on screen, saying which...
Replies
Views
This is the technique used for customized (user defined) language files in MediaPortal. /mrj
This is the technique used for customized (user defined) language files in MediaPortal. /mrj
Description The keymap.xml is overwritten with default file after installing MP update. It has always been like this / not related...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom