Archive (2 Viewers)

I didn’t found “change language” or subtile in this manager.
I didn’t found “change language” or subtile in this manager.
Hello guys, I’m looking for a command to change the subtitle or the audio language with my remote / keyboard without using the...
Replies
Views
Of course. [emoji3] It's more for anyone elses benefit should they have a similar issue.
Of course. [emoji3] It's more for anyone elses benefit should they have a similar issue.
Hi, I have recently made the move from MP1 to MP2. I am unable to use any skip steps while the programme info is present when...
Replies
Views
Well... do you know, I'd never even pushed that option I don't know why, but in my mind "extended scheduling" did something else That works! Thanks
Well... do you know, I'd never even pushed that option I don't know why, but in my mind "extended scheduling" did something else...
This feature is available in mediaportal 1. In mediaportal 1 Navigate to recorded TV. Press Okay and that gives you a the recorded...
Replies
Views
No, existing files will not be renamed. But inside MP2 GUI you can browse the movies (and series) by their looked up names, independently from file name.
No, existing files will not be renamed. But inside MP2 GUI you can browse the movies (and series) by their looked up names...
It would be nice if such a file: The martian (2015) (tt3659388).avi ...could automatically be recognized using its IMDB tag...
Replies
Views
GREAT! Thanks for the reply.
GREAT! Thanks for the reply.
When I am watching Live TV and the TV commercials begin I would like to listen to music from my database or listen to radio. While...
Replies
Views
Eltell, I'm not sure whether I completely understand what feature you are looking for. My understanding is that you want to add 3 different directories, each having various subdirectories, which contain the actual movies. Then you want to be able to browse these directories separately from each other e.g. Eltell's Movies -> 3D movies...
Eltell, I'm not sure whether I completely understand what feature you are looking for. My understanding is that you want to add 3...
Hi Guys, I'm looking forward to this final release as at mo I'm using MP1.9 final which is excellent I might add. Will this MP2...
Replies
Views
good day! MPcan read subfolders? for example: С:\Moves\Video 1 С:\Moves\Video 2 In the settings is to make only the so: С:\Moves Subfolders if this can not be read
good day! MPcan read subfolders? for example: С:\Moves\Video 1 С:\Moves\Video 2 In the settings is to make only the so: С:\Moves...
I'm not an MP2 user or tester because it seems not to support my setup. I have several drives, locally attached, each of which has...
Replies
Views
No, this is not yet possible. The information is taken from TMDB. In future we will have support for local NFO files (which would be preferred over online content) and also an editor to manually change the attributes.
No, this is not yet possible. The information is taken from TMDB. In future we will have support for local NFO files (which would...
Had a play around and I don't think this is possible at the moment - being able to group films together so that they appear as just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Server OS DE
MP2 Server runs fine here on a Server 2012 OS. Works (with MPExtended) for TV on a Win 8.1 Client.
MP2 Server runs fine here on a Server 2012 OS. Works (with MPExtended) for TV on a Win 8.1 Client.
MP2 demands a minimum OS of Win 7 / 2008 R2, and does not allow me to install on any other OS - for example, I've got 2008 SBS...
Replies
Views
Hi. On MP2 you don't need Daemon tools or similar... It's all inside the core (= IsoResourceProvider Plugin). So no need to support IMDisk at all. Maybe only to create RAM Disk, but that can be done outside MP2 also. This could be a nice option for MP1 (I'll ask for that long time ago without luck) but it's not needed on MP2. BTW I'm...
Hi. On MP2 you don't need Daemon tools or similar... It's all inside the core (= IsoResourceProvider Plugin). So no need to support...
I hope it will be possible to add support for "ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver" -> Link. A lot of Users have installed it already for...
Replies
Views
I have a whole range of cards. As Owlsroost said, it should work with [almost] any digital tuner. Really really (really) old tuners (USB 1.x) might have issues, but other than that... it should just work. Nope. No configuration required. Note: mapping tells TV Server which channels each tuner can tune... which is important. If you...
I have a whole range of cards. As Owlsroost said, it should work with [almost] any digital tuner. Really really (really) old tuners...
In the UK if we could demux terrestrial rather than tune to a channel, you could have everything all the time and as much of it as...
Replies
Views
Okay, as usual, I was wrong, and you guys were right :) So, yes on the Mediaportal Config on Client workstations, unchecking the box labeled "select channel by index (non-US)" does, indeed, allow me to change channels based on the value of the channel number in the "Edit Details" of each channel. This is exactly what I was looking...
Okay, as usual, I was wrong, and you guys were right :) So, yes on the Mediaportal Config on Client workstations, unchecking the...
Good morning, I've been using MediaPortal for about two years now. Both the application and development team are stellar. You...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom