2.2 Archive (12 Viewers)

Found that sometime I have to close media portal on the client and open it again to get the subtitle back even I have already selected "eng".
Found that sometime I have to close media portal on the client and open it again to get the subtitle back even I have already...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I seem to have some issues with teletext subtitles in 2.2.1. One issue is that the does...
Replies
Views
#metoo
#metoo
Both of my v.2.2.1 PCs wakes up every night at 2am. The only setting I can find in settings is for share refresh, which I have set...
Replies
Views
I see now. But where does it store the thumb? I was expecting to find it in the recording folder.
I see now. But where does it store the thumb? I was expecting to find it in the recording folder.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description Thumbnails are not created during recording of videos. Fails with this message: "No...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx The provided .dll has the "old" check against the ATSC subs option. I realized that the method AddEvr() (where _closedCaptionsFilterAdded was evaluated in order to increment the stream count) is executed before AddSubtitleFilter (where _closedCaptionsFilterAdded was set) from TsVideoPlayer. So, even if we could know if...
@morpheus_xx The provided .dll has the "old" check against the ATSC subs option. I realized that the method AddEvr() (where...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I'm having trouble getting TV subtitles to work. What happens is that an ActiveMovie...
Replies
Views
I've marked it as "Fixed" since the original crash issue is resolved. It would be intersting to know if the other behavior that you now describe is dependent on the skin. Is it behaving the same way if you use a BlueVision theme, e.g. TitanExtended? @ge2301, can you confirm the behavior? is this a skin problem or something general?
I've marked it as "Fixed" since the original crash issue is resolved. It would be intersting to know if the other behavior that...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Not sure if this is the correct way to submit a report, but I have uncovered a bug in a...
Replies
Views
Jira MP2-810 Branch now committed and merged into WIP.
Jira MP2-810 Branch now committed and merged into WIP.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description Hi. Lately I saw an issue with MP2.2.1. I've scheduled some recordings manual as there...
Replies
Views
Absolutely, thanks for the quick fix @Nikki Locke
Absolutely, thanks for the quick fix @Nikki Locke
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description It seems that the Party Music Player might have the same issue that was present in in a...
Replies
Views
Have made the change in a branch, tested it, pushed it and merged it with WIP.
Have made the change in a branch, tested it, pushed it and merged it with WIP.
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description I’ve recently moved from MP1 to MP2 2.2pre and find that series recordings that have been...
Replies
Views
Have pushed branch MP2-799_Manual_daily_recording_schedule_not_possible_if_start_time_earlier_than_current including a fix for this. Do you prefer me to merge to WIP_2.2.2 straight away for you to test, or do you prefer to test in the branch before I merge?
Have pushed branch MP2-799_Manual_daily_recording_schedule_not_possible_if_start_time_earlier_than_current including a fix for...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description When Scheduling a recording that I wish to recur daily, I click on "New Media Schedule"...
Replies
Views
Sure you do. "Reimport" will give you a choice of similar entries from which you can select. The better way is of course to name your file directly with the correct name and year: Conan the Barbarian (2011) - or 1982 as there are two movies with the same name. The movie that you are probably looking for is "Conan (2010)", just name...
Sure you do. "Reimport" will give you a choice of similar entries from which you can select. The better way is of course to name...
mp do not accept changes in tmm (nfo files) and does not refresh the db. Also MP 2 use growriting for every word in the movie...
Replies
Views
The pull request is already there. Note - I have based all my bug fixes on master, in two separate branches, but they all merge cleanly with WIP.
The pull request is already there. Note - I have based all my bug fixes on master, in two separate branches, but they all merge...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description I have reproduced the problem with VS2017 compiled current master branch (SHA-1...
Replies
Views
More to the point, I had triggered an import of my Movie folder this morning after putting in place the new files. It progressed to about 6% by around 0830 (a few minutes after I had started) and then there has been no progress since then. There is CPU and disk activity throughout, but no progress other than these log items above...
More to the point, I had triggered an import of my Movie folder this morning after putting in place the new files. It progressed to...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Final Description Hi guys, So I tried MP2 again after some time and I have the issue that the MP2...
Replies
Views
We had a logic error in this part in the pre version, which has already been corrected for the 2.2 Final. I'll recheck the behavior, but the last time I looked at it on my system, it was OK.
We had a logic error in this part in the pre version, which has already been corrected for the 2.2 Final. I'll recheck the...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description in Section 'erweiterte Aufnahme' 1. i program a Serie 'täglich'. When there are two...
Replies
Views
Bump:
Bump:
So I have a rather large collection of movies, and when I try to use "filter by actor" I get a message saying I can't do it because...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom