WMC Skin (3 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 General Thread DE
Update for WMC skin after long time :) With MP 2.4.1 also WMC skin will support all screen resolution aspect ratios, means content is not deformed any more based on deltas to default resolution 1920x1080. For e.g. ultra wide screens content looks as follows now:
Update for WMC skin after long time :) With MP 2.4.1 also WMC skin will support all screen resolution aspect ratios, means content...
Welcome! Here you find the latest information about the WMC skin for MP2. Overview Coming from WMC, because not able to use it...
Replies
Views
The search button on the Home screen works, but not the one on the TV Guide.
The search button on the Home screen works, but not the one on the TV Guide.
We really miss the ability to skip a few seconds (both forwards and backwards) when watching recorded TV. I know we can click...
Replies
Views
This screen is already existing. Could you try to link it to a remote button with Input Manager? Yes, you can tweak everything by editing the xaml files. But please make a backup before and be aware, that installating an update will/could overwrite your changes. So you would need to also backup your changes to replace it after an...
This screen is already existing. Could you try to link it to a remote button with Input Manager? Yes, you can tweak everything by...
Hi, I try using the WMC skin (10 years ago I used the original WMC...) The MiniEPG is very important for me. At the moment, it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Player Controls DE
With the WMC skin what is the purpose of the double left arrow control? The double right arrow increases the playback speed by 2 or 4 times but the double left arrow has no effect.
With the WMC skin what is the purpose of the double left arrow control? The double right arrow increases the playback speed by 2...
With the WMC skin what is the purpose of the double left arrow control? The double right arrow increases the playback speed by 2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug and Problem Reports (1 Viewer) DE
Ok, I pushed the fix. btw. the size of the fallback was by accident too large because 50 pixel were added by a margin. It will have of course the same size as the normal cover (approx. 30% smaller than in your screen shot)
Ok, I pushed the fix. btw. the size of the fallback was by accident too large because 50 pixel were added by a margin. It will have...
Please post here, if you face any problems in WMC skin and think you found a bug. As the WMC skin is still in development stage...
Replies
Views
All answers in the corresponding WebRadio thread provided.
All answers in the corresponding WebRadio thread provided.
I very much like the WMC skin, as I am just converting from WMC, and it is easier to navigate. I have just installed the WebRadio...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Feedback DE
Please try again. I did add the "developers" group, but default permission were "read" ;)
Please try again. I did add the "developers" group, but default permission were "read" ;)
Please feedback anything you like about the WMC skin for MP2. There is also a voting button to collect some feedback from you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dark Theme DE
The Dark Theme got some minor modifications. The background images were based on WMC default. Reduction of saturation lead to visual problems in the grey tone gradients and created artefacts. Compare with screenshot from first post. Especially on TV it looked not good. I created another background offering a much better visual appearance.
The Dark Theme got some minor modifications. The background images were based on WMC default. Reduction of saturation lead to...
For those who like the WMC concept, but prefer a darker and less blue-loaded setting there is a good information. There will be a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Requests (1 Viewer) DE
It’s on the list. But before some changes need to be done by our devs. Should be part of next release.
It’s on the list. But before some changes need to be done by our devs. Should be part of next release.
Please post here feature requests with regard to WMC skin. Please do not request features, that are related to other areas. I'll...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 User Modifications DE
Unfortunately nowhere ;) Theoretically you can see a roadmap in Jira, but it was not continued since longer time. Also it's difficult to make a planning due to lack of capacity, availability of people, changing topics and not forseeable bugs. Next version is definitely 2.2 and it will be in 2018, after that there can be 2.2.1 until...
Unfortunately nowhere ;) Theoretically you can see a roadmap in Jira, but it was not continued since longer time. Also it's...
Have you changed some code parts or images to make WMC skin fit to your taste? Here you have the chance to share and discuss it and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Turquoise Theme DE
If you look through the forum you might find some information pieces, but it was not yet announced officially somewhere.
If you look through the forum you might find some information pieces, but it was not yet announced officially somewhere.
For those who didn't like the existing color settings too much yet. There will be a "Turquoise WMC" theme for WMCSkin. The theme...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom