Aeon (5 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Aeon Wide (1366x768) (2 Viewers) DE
My assumption was simply based on the most threats, most posts fact for the StreamedMP. But, it can also mean that it is the most troubling skin ;) Of course, I will check out the other three as well. The downside of all these wonderful skins is, as I experienced yesterday, that you spend a lot of time joyously browsing...
My assumption was simply based on the most threats, most posts fact for the StreamedMP. But, it can also mean that it is the most...
I've uploaded the work I've done on Aeon to SVN. It's based on Monochrome skin files, it's not complete yet but hopefully everybody...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon Wide TVSeries DE
Bump?
Bump?
I'm updating and reorganizing the Aeon wide svn files. Because there are a couple of different layouts available for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FAQ, Aeon&Aeon Menu generator (1 Viewer) DE
Can Aeon automatically start a background music at start up? A bit like SKY TV when navigating the menus?
Can Aeon automatically start a background music at start up? A bit like SKY TV when navigating the menus?
Aeon&Aeon menu generator FAQ I felt the need for a FAQ after both myself and others answer a lot of the same questions over and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon Menu Generator DE
First of all, great tool! Im using Mesfilms (MyFilms, ANT Database) in Aeon. With the menu generator i've linked the Animations folder "movies" to MyFilms. In basic home I see the background images, but when I open the plugin the background goes all black (only MyFilms). Is this due to the fact MyFilms and Aeon don't work with each...
First of all, great tool! Im using Mesfilms (MyFilms, ANT Database) in Aeon. With the menu generator i've linked the Animations...
Download -> https://mp-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mp-plugins/trunk/skins/AeonMenuGenerator/release/aeon_editor.exe This...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon DE
That would be awesome. Emph
That would be awesome. Emph
EDIT: This is an old version and is not recommended. Aeon Wide is the one to use. Thanks bye. /spuck Okay.. version 0.1.1 if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon Wide updates DE
Done :), trying to do this monthly now, as most things should work fine, if not then put your request\issue in main thread.
Done :), trying to do this monthly now, as most things should work fine, if not then put your request\issue in main thread.
Please do not post any requests HERE, use normal Aeon Wide 1366x768 thread This is purely to keep UPDATES in one place, so it is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AEON 2 port? DE
Hi together, just found this. I agree with all of you. Fantastic skin. Is there any possibility to port this to MP. Or are there some mods available? I use Streamed MP. Here are some mods available (aeon menu, aeon moving pictures details view). Anyway a full realisation based on MP 1.0.2 or forthcoming 1.1 would be great. Thanks! Juro
Hi together, just found this. I agree with all of you. Fantastic skin. Is there any possibility to port this to MP. Or are there...
Just found some screens of AEON 2 here: Mer från AEON2 and here: Bilder på kommande AEON2 And how...
Replies
Views
Last post 31.03.09 - is anthony sill working on this beautiful skin?
Last post 31.03.09 - is anthony sill working on this beautiful skin?
Hi All, until my current issues with porting Aeon are resolved i decided to port Horizonz - an Aeon mod by xb2iris, check out the...
Replies
Views
Yes, this is why I'm still running RC2 on my HTPC that and the fact there is really no upgrade. You have to uninstall and reinstall. Keeping settings might also not be good ide cos of changes everywhere. Some weekend ahead I guess I'll upgrade anyway and switch to some of the 1.0 capable skins.
Yes, this is why I'm still running RC2 on my HTPC that and the fact there is really no upgrade. You have to uninstall and...
Hi I love this skin, but I havent seen any recent updates, anyone know what is happening. I hope this isnt being dropped.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Picture 0.7 DE
Looks great, thanks!
Looks great, thanks!
Can we expect any updates for new Moving Pictures 0.7?
Replies
Views
I've noticed one of the XBMC skins that comes packaged (can't remember the name) does something very similar to Aeon. Different images for each scrollable menu. Does this not indicate that it is possible? Perhaps the technique use there could be ported to Aeon? .
I've noticed one of the XBMC skins that comes packaged (can't remember the name) does something very similar to Aeon. Different...
Really strange here... every time I move the mouse when using the Aeon skin, the background and menu items "blank out" as seen...
Replies
Views
think i have cracked the menu generator just playing with settings now thanks for your though
think i have cracked the menu generator just playing with settings now thanks for your though
hi all new to mp and have set up most things ok so far however, having trouble with aeon wide skin and moving pictures all...
Replies
Views
The option is "alle filme" in Deutsch. But for the file to show it must me imported in the database. And I have no idea if blue3 displays file size or duration if this option is selected. My guess is that this is skin dependent.
The option is "alle filme" in Deutsch. But for the file to show it must me imported in the database. And I have no idea if blue3...
I really like the overview of the listview. But what annoys me is the cloumn that shows filesize, i.e 5.0 GB. Is there any way...
Replies
Views
I installed StreamedMP for the first time last night and while testing all the plugins I also noticed the issue happened to me a couple of times.
I installed StreamedMP for the first time last night and while testing all the plugins I also noticed the issue happened to me a...
Hi Folks I've been having MP hang every 2nd day or so, usually coming out of standby. Was driving me nuts trying to sort it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyFilms and Fanart DE
Brilliant , thank you!
Brilliant , thank you!
Can anyone modify the files of MyFilms, so that the background images of the default folder are showed when a specify fanart...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Alot of really nice images, looking forward to adding them in... One quick note, though. To shrink down the size of the download, and to prevent stretching of the images once they're implemented, consider cropping them to 1366px x 768px first.
Thanks! Alot of really nice images, looking forward to adding them in... One quick note, though. To shrink down the size of the...
Hi Guys, Xmas is fast approaching I'm looking forward to putting up the decorations and making MediaPortal look Christmassy...
Replies
Views
Well, the problem was regional settings. And i'm not sure if Aeon is responsible, this may be an error in MP skin engine. When i choose "English" in regional settings, all items seems to be in place. But in Turkish, well you can see above.
Well, the problem was regional settings. And i'm not sure if Aeon is responsible, this may be an error in MP skin engine. When...
Hi, I'm having some problems setting up TvSeries on Aeon Wide 1.3. I've attached thumbnails, and appreciate any helps. I'm using...
Replies
Views
As far as I know; location of black square which stand as a background of the selected menu item is fixed. Than menu item's text must be sliding when you choose a different menu item. This gives me an impression menu item's text is centered andprojected ( or printed ) to the screen according the scale of the skin ( 1366x768 ) ...
As far as I know; location of black square which stand as a background of the selected menu item is fixed. Than menu item's text...
Hello I have problem with Aeon Wide Black background of selector slightly slipped where it has to be what could it be the...
Replies
Views
Not really I miss allot of labels and graphics, list view does work with allot of errors, but that would be the only thing.
Not really I miss allot of labels and graphics, list view does work with allot of errors, but that would be the only thing.
I have the latest version of Aeon and My Films installed. If I start My Films with the standard Blue skin everything works like a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon Wide V1.3 and RC3 - Broken (1 Viewer) DE
Nope. 1366x768
Nope. 1366x768
Been using Aeon for a while with RC1 and loved it but with stability issues of RC1, I finally decided to do a fresh install of RC3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to Play CD? DE
Anyone? I find it hard to believe that no-one plays cd's anymore...
Anyone? I find it hard to believe that no-one plays cd's anymore...
Hi, I have most of my music on my harddrive so haven't come across this issue before, but a friend came over yesterday with a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 #location DE
No, but I have now! Thanks!
No, but I have now! Thanks!
Just started using Aeon and WOW! I have succesfully generated a basic home screen to my liking and got the rss ticker working...
Replies
Views
#location Again thankyou for your help but its still the same, yes my weather page works fine but i am still getting #location #temp #condition #rss and when i move the mouse a grey screen appears with a black bar 2 3rds of the way down the screen (I'm only using a mouse for testing) I've gone thorugh the menu generator...
#location Again thankyou for your help but its still the same, yes my weather page works fine but i am still getting #location...
I have only had MP a week and I installed the Aeon skin. Now I love the skin it looks really good and everything works fine (I...
Replies
Views
Sorry, just found out for myself. Fan Art goes here: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Program Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\fan art But still: is it possible to cycle Fanart on one series through? So when you're displaying "Lost" in Season View, that there are different images every 5 seconds or so? Thanks!
Sorry, just found out for myself. Fan Art goes here: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Program Data\Team...
Hi guys, I jus started using the Aeon skin and for the first time I found some time to get acquainted with the fanart thingy. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YAC Caller-ID DE
How to make YAC popup window bigger ? Hello Does anyone know how to make to YAC popup window bigger ? I mean with a larger fonts. Thanks
How to make YAC popup window bigger ? Hello Does anyone know how to make to YAC popup window bigger ? I mean with a larger...
Is it possible to get a better looking Caller-ID popup? I really would like to have some kind of popup that shows a jpg with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trouble with fonts DE
Thanks, I didn't realize that it was moved into the config app, I was searching through my TMP folder but just couldn't find it. Will have a go in the next few days.
Thanks, I didn't realize that it was moved into the config app, I was searching through my TMP folder but just couldn't find it...
I am running Aeon Wide on a 720p CRT. Everything looks great apart from text displayed inside the plugins, for example list mode...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, New thread for Horizonz.. Antony
Hi Guys, New thread for Horizonz.. Antony
Hi All, Replaced screenshots as they were somewhat outdated, i am still hard at work donating most of my free time to this (how...
Replies
Views
Thx that did the trick
Thx that did the trick
Well after playing coach potatoe the last 15months I thought it was time to give mp´s new version a chance. Well it´s amazing what...
Replies
Views
Thanks a load, I don't think I have used that menu since the first install, I had forgotten it was there.
Thanks a load, I don't think I have used that menu since the first install, I had forgotten it was there.
I am running Aeon Wide on a 16:9 720p display. I seem to be loosing a few pixels on both the left and the right sides of the...
Replies
Views
very nice!! :thx: very much
very nice!! :thx: very much
I've been slowly working on my own Moving Pictures skin. If anyone would like to try it out please do ^_^ I have included...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon Wide & Myfilms DE
Aeon Wide looks amazing, great work! I was wondering though if anyone is working on the myfilms plugin compatibility, got it working really well but i get a black background when i dont have fanart for that movie, anyone got a fix for this??
Aeon Wide looks amazing, great work! I was wondering though if anyone is working on the myfilms plugin compatibility, got it...
Aeon Wide looks amazing, great work! I was wondering though if anyone is working on the myfilms plugin compatibility, got it...
Replies
Views
First of all i have to say your skin is amazing, never seen mediaportal look so good! many thanks Just have the same problem as the other guy posted , are you working on changing the background for myfilms it just being black when you don't have fanart really ruins the overall look. Is this something you are working on zebons or is...
First of all i have to say your skin is amazing, never seen mediaportal look so good! many thanks Just have the same problem as...
Last update of myfilms: MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - MyFilms v4.7.1 now includes logos and fanart. :o :D...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD for Aeon? DE
I did the exact same thing with the Aeon menu generator tool. You can have it load your existing basichome.xml menu file, then add in an "HD" button and have the tool generate a new basichome.xml. You then have to do some manual steps: - Make sure the HD_starter plugin is set to appear in "home" and not in "plugins" under the...
I did the exact same thing with the Aeon menu generator tool. You can have it load your existing basichome.xml menu file, then add...
hey guys, I know there is a tool for adding to the menu in the aeon skin but i just cant get my head around it so i wanted to know...
Replies
Views
Well this is the Aeon Wide forum.... so of course I use Aeon Wide.
Well this is the Aeon Wide forum.... so of course I use Aeon Wide.
Just downloaded the Aeon skin and it tells me to import the included logo rules into mp-tv series. I can't for the life of me...
Replies
Views
You need the RSS Ticker plugin. It also provides the weather. Check in the Aeon menu generator thread about how to get it running.
You need the RSS Ticker plugin. It also provides the weather. Check in the Aeon menu generator thread about how to get it running.
Hi, i have seen some screenshots where you can see the weather in the homescreen. Can anybody tell me how to do that? Would be...
Replies
Views
Made a new german translation file in the tv-series thread!!!
Made a new german translation file in the tv-series thread!!!
Hi @all, don't know if my question is about the skin, but as i'm using it, here we go: In TV-Series, when you do a right...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom