Aeon (2 Viewers)

Can Aeon automatically start a background music at start up? A bit like SKY TV when navigating the menus?
Can Aeon automatically start a background music at start up? A bit like SKY TV when navigating the menus?
Aeon&Aeon menu generator FAQ I felt the need for a FAQ after both myself and others answer a lot of the same questions over and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon Wide updates DE
Done :), trying to do this monthly now, as most things should work fine, if not then put your request\issue in main thread.
Done :), trying to do this monthly now, as most things should work fine, if not then put your request\issue in main thread.
Please do not post any requests HERE, use normal Aeon Wide 1366x768 thread This is purely to keep UPDATES in one place, so it is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon Wide TVSeries DE
Bump?
Bump?
I'm updating and reorganizing the Aeon wide svn files. Because there are a couple of different layouts available for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon Wide (1366x768) (1 Viewer) DE
My assumption was simply based on the most threats, most posts fact for the StreamedMP. But, it can also mean that it is the most troubling skin ;) Of course, I will check out the other three as well. The downside of all these wonderful skins is, as I experienced yesterday, that you spend a lot of time joyously browsing...
My assumption was simply based on the most threats, most posts fact for the StreamedMP. But, it can also mean that it is the most...
I've uploaded the work I've done on Aeon to SVN. It's based on Monochrome skin files, it's not complete yet but hopefully everybody...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon Menu Generator DE
First of all, great tool! Im using Mesfilms (MyFilms, ANT Database) in Aeon. With the menu generator i've linked the Animations folder "movies" to MyFilms. In basic home I see the background images, but when I open the plugin the background goes all black (only MyFilms). Is this due to the fact MyFilms and Aeon don't work with each...
First of all, great tool! Im using Mesfilms (MyFilms, ANT Database) in Aeon. With the menu generator i've linked the Animations...
Download -> https://mp-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mp-plugins/trunk/skins/AeonMenuGenerator/release/aeon_editor.exe This...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aeon DE
That would be awesome. Emph
That would be awesome. Emph
EDIT: This is an old version and is not recommended. Aeon Wide is the one to use. Thanks bye. /spuck Okay.. version 0.1.1 if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YAC Caller-ID DE
How to make YAC popup window bigger ? Hello Does anyone know how to make to YAC popup window bigger ? I mean with a larger fonts. Thanks
How to make YAC popup window bigger ? Hello Does anyone know how to make to YAC popup window bigger ? I mean with a larger...
Is it possible to get a better looking Caller-ID popup? I really would like to have some kind of popup that shows a jpg with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Which version? DE
Thank you, then I will install Aeon Wide tonight. Do you know why so few plugin developers use the Mediaportal Installer? For a newbie like me it is a real pain to find the latest version of a plugin or skin, for every little change I have to read hundreds of forum pages ;)
Thank you, then I will install Aeon Wide tonight. Do you know why so few plugin developers use the Mediaportal Installer? For a...
Hi all, I am a little confused by the versions of this great skin. Am I correct that there a two versions, one somewhere in...
Replies
Views
Right-mouseclick on the item you wish to remove..
Right-mouseclick on the item you wish to remove..
Which buttons do you want to remove from the scrolling menu? I'm currently working on my personal home menu, removing the following...
Replies
Views
I like that effect! its looks smooth....
I like that effect! its looks smooth....
Just wondering if the top bar should look like this when you pause a video. Wouldn't it look better if the bar was rectangular and...
Replies
Views
Sounds like you haven't got it on the basic home screen, you can either go into MediaPortal's config, general, and find the option 'start with basic home' or press the 'H' key while on the home screen to switch to the basic home.
Sounds like you haven't got it on the basic home screen, you can either go into MediaPortal's config, general, and find the option...
hey guys, first post on the mediaportal forums after just converting from vmc. So far its still a bit buggy etc... but i haven;t...
Replies
Views
You need the RSS Ticker plugin. It also provides the weather. Check in the Aeon menu generator thread about how to get it running.
You need the RSS Ticker plugin. It also provides the weather. Check in the Aeon menu generator thread about how to get it running.
Hi, i have seen some screenshots where you can see the weather in the homescreen. Can anybody tell me how to do that? Would be...
Replies
Views
Sorry, just found out for myself. Fan Art goes here: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Program Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\fan art But still: is it possible to cycle Fanart on one series through? So when you're displaying "Lost" in Season View, that there are different images every 5 seconds or so? Thanks!
Sorry, just found out for myself. Fan Art goes here: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Program Data\Team...
Hi guys, I jus started using the Aeon skin and for the first time I found some time to get acquainted with the fanart thingy. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trouble with fonts DE
Thanks, I didn't realize that it was moved into the config app, I was searching through my TMP folder but just couldn't find it. Will have a go in the next few days.
Thanks, I didn't realize that it was moved into the config app, I was searching through my TMP folder but just couldn't find it...
I am running Aeon Wide on a 720p CRT. Everything looks great apart from text displayed inside the plugins, for example list mode...
Replies
Views
Made a new german translation file in the tv-series thread!!!
Made a new german translation file in the tv-series thread!!!
Hi @all, don't know if my question is about the skin, but as i'm using it, here we go: In TV-Series, when you do a right...
Replies
Views
I took the default TVSeries XML and added logo support a few weeks ago. You can find it here: Aeon Wide (1366x768) - Page 38 - MediaPortal Forum
I took the default TVSeries XML and added logo support a few weeks ago. You can find it here: Aeon Wide (1366x768) - Page 38 -...
Hello, For some strange reason i cannot get the Logos of MPTvseries to show up using the default TVSeries.xml file. If i...
Replies
Views
I have just started using MediaPortal and the Aeon skin is my favourite. A big thanks to all for their hard work on these items! However, I didn't like the default my lyrics skin, especially the white on grey in lyrics and the lack of support for Fan art. I tried to find another skin here, but didn't find one. Has any one done a...
I have just started using MediaPortal and the Aeon skin is my favourite. A big thanks to all for their hard work on these items...
I have just started using MediaPortal and the Aeon skin is my favourite. A big thanks to all for their hard work on these items...
Replies
Views
As far as I know; location of black square which stand as a background of the selected menu item is fixed. Than menu item's text must be sliding when you choose a different menu item. This gives me an impression menu item's text is centered andprojected ( or printed ) to the screen according the scale of the skin ( 1366x768 ) ...
As far as I know; location of black square which stand as a background of the selected menu item is fixed. Than menu item's text...
Hello I have problem with Aeon Wide Black background of selector slightly slipped where it has to be what could it be the...
Replies
Views
Thanks a load, I don't think I have used that menu since the first install, I had forgotten it was there.
Thanks a load, I don't think I have used that menu since the first install, I had forgotten it was there.
I am running Aeon Wide on a 16:9 720p display. I seem to be loosing a few pixels on both the left and the right sides of the...
Replies
Views
:D lol
:D lol
Okay, just a long shot to see if anyone can help me - what i'm looking to do is remove a few items from the Aeon skin, and is...
Replies
Views
Two quickies, could you have the RSS Image maintain it's aspect ratio and move the RSS String a bit to the left and widen it ;) Oh, and one other thing - now that you've moved from a gfx based menu to a text base one I can't seem to get the Acens font to display at a decent size with good quality. It seems that XBMC renders fonts a...
Two quickies, could you have the RSS Image maintain it's aspect ratio and move the RSS String a bit to the left and widen it ;)...
Hey, I´ve got a problem, my main menu isn´t from left to right (like every screenshot does look like) Instead of it is from top...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is working now. Thank you all.
Yes, it is working now. Thank you all.
When I start MediaPortal software i get a blue skin with "TV, movie, pictures ..." sorted vertically. When I press one more time...
Replies
Views
Well, the problem was regional settings. And i'm not sure if Aeon is responsible, this may be an error in MP skin engine. When i choose "English" in regional settings, all items seems to be in place. But in Turkish, well you can see above.
Well, the problem was regional settings. And i'm not sure if Aeon is responsible, this may be an error in MP skin engine. When...
Hi, I'm having some problems setting up TvSeries on Aeon Wide 1.3. I've attached thumbnails, and appreciate any helps. I'm using...
Replies
Views
Same also here.... I didn't know till now, that this is a failure.
Same also here.... I didn't know till now, that this is a failure.
Hi all, For whatever reason, the overlay (or what it's called) is not working for me in my music, it does in other locations...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Episode preview DE
Upload it to thetvdb.com, that's the best way.
Upload it to thetvdb.com, that's the best way.
Hi All I wonder If you can help - I am using Mediaportal RC2 with the latest TV series plugin along with the Aeon Wide skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyFilms and Fanart DE
Brilliant , thank you!
Brilliant , thank you!
Can anyone modify the files of MyFilms, so that the background images of the default folder are showed when a specify fanart...
Replies
Views
First of all i have to say your skin is amazing, never seen mediaportal look so good! many thanks Just have the same problem as the other guy posted , are you working on changing the background for myfilms it just being black when you don't have fanart really ruins the overall look. Is this something you are working on zebons or is...
First of all i have to say your skin is amazing, never seen mediaportal look so good! many thanks Just have the same problem as...
Last update of myfilms: MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - MyFilms v4.7.1 now includes logos and fanart. :o :D...
Replies
Views
The option is "alle filme" in Deutsch. But for the file to show it must me imported in the database. And I have no idea if blue3 displays file size or duration if this option is selected. My guess is that this is skin dependent.
The option is "alle filme" in Deutsch. But for the file to show it must me imported in the database. And I have no idea if blue3...
I really like the overview of the listview. But what annoys me is the cloumn that shows filesize, i.e 5.0 GB. Is there any way...
Replies
Views
very nice!! :thx: very much
very nice!! :thx: very much
I've been slowly working on my own Moving Pictures skin. If anyone would like to try it out please do ^_^ I have included...
Replies
Views
Not really I miss allot of labels and graphics, list view does work with allot of errors, but that would be the only thing.
Not really I miss allot of labels and graphics, list view does work with allot of errors, but that would be the only thing.
I have the latest version of Aeon and My Films installed. If I start My Films with the standard Blue skin everything works like a...
Replies
Views
How do i get this to work? the htpc is temporally connected to a 1600x1200 monitor OOPS sorry i did see that there was already a thread about this
How do i get this to work? the htpc is temporally connected to a 1600x1200 monitor OOPS sorry i did see that there was already...
How do i get this to work? the htpc is temporally connected to a 1600x1200 monitor OOPS sorry i did see that there was already...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Picture 0.7 DE
Looks great, thanks!
Looks great, thanks!
Can we expect any updates for new Moving Pictures 0.7?
Replies
Views
MediaPortal TVSeries Fan Art System For TVSeries, if you want them all, torrent them. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/customize-add-your-own-backdrops-fanart-44330/ Has links for Movies
MediaPortal TVSeries Fan Art System For TVSeries, if you want them all, torrent them...
How could i download more FANART picture for AEON wide? I mean the pictures in the background.
Replies
Views
Thx that did the trick
Thx that did the trick
Well after playing coach potatoe the last 15months I thought it was time to give mp´s new version a chance. Well it´s amazing what...
Replies
Views
Yes, this is why I'm still running RC2 on my HTPC that and the fact there is really no upgrade. You have to uninstall and reinstall. Keeping settings might also not be good ide cos of changes everywhere. Some weekend ahead I guess I'll upgrade anyway and switch to some of the 1.0 capable skins.
Yes, this is why I'm still running RC2 on my HTPC that and the fact there is really no upgrade. You have to uninstall and...
Hi I love this skin, but I havent seen any recent updates, anyone know what is happening. I hope this isnt being dropped.
Replies
Views
Well this is the Aeon Wide forum.... so of course I use Aeon Wide.
Well this is the Aeon Wide forum.... so of course I use Aeon Wide.
Just downloaded the Aeon skin and it tells me to import the included logo rules into mp-tv series. I can't for the life of me...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom