aMPdroid (10 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 aMPdroid 1.1 DE
Hi Azzuro, Thanks a lot!
Hi Azzuro, Thanks a lot!
aMPdroid 1.1.2 Android App for MediaPortal aMPdroid is MediaPortal for your Android phone or tablet. With aMPdroid you can remote...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
With MX Player (and other I'm assuming) if you start playing a video in the external player and then hit back, it'll take you to the internal player where you can seek to the place you want and then hit play again, and it'll switch back to the external player at that point.
With MX Player (and other I'm assuming) if you start playing a video in the external player and then hit back, it'll take you to...
As you know, when it comes to video playback within aMPdroid you have two choices Use the internal video player (best performance...
Replies
Views
TY! I still do not have this thing 100% functional. But, it is pretty awesome thus far.
TY! I still do not have this thing 100% functional. But, it is pretty awesome thus far.
aMPdroid 0.8 Android App for MediaPortal aMPdroid is a MediaPortal remote control app for Android. With aMPdroid you can remote...
Replies
Views
There's a plugin for MP2 that turns it into a DLNA media library, so you can use apps like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bubblesoft.android.bubbleupnp&hl=en on your Android phone to send content to a Chromecast. It's still early days though.
There's a plugin for MP2 that turns it into a DLNA media library, so you can use apps like...
Hi guys, as you might know there is not one, but two android projects for MediaPortal in the making. This one is...
Replies
Views
You can vote for this feature: a second (external) Host (IP) ... / General forum / aMPdroid Currently, the interrest seems rather low... ;) I closed this thread now, please use the new aMPdroid 0.8 thread for further discussions....
You can vote for this feature: a second (external) Host (IP) ... / General forum / aMPdroid Currently, the interrest seems rather...
aMPdroid Android App for MediaPortal aMPdroid is a MediaPortal remote control app for Android. With aMPdroid you can remote...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPdroid 1.0.1 Final (2 Viewers) DE
aMPdroid 1.1 released
aMPdroid 1.1 released
aMPdroid 1.0.1 Final (finally) Android App for MediaPortal aMPdroid is MediaPortal for your Android phone or tablet. With...
Replies
Views
Locked since the final version is out... Discuss here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/ampdroid-1-0-final.106911/
Locked since the final version is out... Discuss here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/ampdroid-1-0-final.106911/
aMPdroid 1.0 Preview Release Android App for MediaPortal aMPdroid is a MediaPortal remote control app for Android. With aMPdroid...
Replies
Views
How about this: http://shop.soundgraph.com/ItemDetail.aspx?PDSEQ=69 http://shop.soundgraph.com/Images/ProductImages/Pro_HTPCSystem/Pro_WMS/05.jpg It's a wireless monitor. I use it with MePo.
How about this: http://shop.soundgraph.com/ItemDetail.aspx?PDSEQ=69...
Hello. Im wondering if someone knows about a remote controll for android devices? It would be a great to have an applications...
Replies
Views
Like I said on the previous page, it's already possible. aMPdroid has been released more then half a year ago, you're just in the wrong topic (please take a look at the dates, this topic is over a year old!).
Like I said on the previous page, it's already possible. aMPdroid has been released more then half a year ago, you're just in the...
I recently installed winamp for android and absolutely loved their user interace. I think it's one of the best implementations of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Connection could not be established (1 Viewer) DE
I guys, I resume this old t3d because I can't solve remote issue. I'm on MePo 1.15.0 (fresh installation) WiFiRemote + MPExtended +Bonjiours are installed and and everytings works except the remote DemoClient_1.1 works fine I try to disable completely Win7Firewall and open router's port but the remote still not working (Remote...
I guys, I resume this old t3d because I can't solve remote issue. I'm on MePo 1.15.0 (fresh installation) WiFiRemote + MPExtended...
Good evening, i spent the last half hour trying to install aMPdroid on my Asus Transformer (Android 3.2). Installation of the...
Replies
Views
Just a though, instead of transcoding the stream, why not just send out the raw stream like XMBC does? That would solve a lot of users issues with streaming.
Just a though, instead of transcoding the stream, why not just send out the raw stream like XMBC does? That would solve a lot of...
Hi guys, I seem to have developed a problem when streaming. I can stream to my phone (HD2) perfectly for about the 1st 3 minutes...
Replies
Views
I will not give any dates, early test versions have been already sent to the testers group and now it'll be a matter of making it release-ready...
I will not give any dates, early test versions have been already sent to the testers group and now it'll be a matter of making it...
I'm using an EVO 3D. I have MX Player and Mobo Player installed. When I try to view an RTSP stream it will automatically...
Replies
Views
Thank you
Thank you
Would it be possible to add this. Currently mx player has a feature to boost the volume to 200% and bs player to 500% . My tablet...
Replies
Views
Good :)
Good :)
I would like to use aMPdroid from outside my network, but can't get it working. My environment: The MPExtended service is running...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 crashes with mk809 DE
Sorry I stopped using the android box and ampdroid altogether. Replaced with a Nexus Player and using Emby alongside MP's TV Server.
Sorry I stopped using the android box and ampdroid altogether. Replaced with a Nexus Player and using Emby alongside MP's TV Server.
hi just got a new mk809 all installed ok, can see the server but if i got into films it just kicks out to desk top, i have a...
Replies
Views
I think the android client needs to support the new Google TV Nexus Player. Kodi already has a very nice working client, love to see the same for MP. This requires a total UI design change, and I think that is a good thing. UI right now is not intuitive, and far too technical in my opinion. To view a live TV channel you need to go...
I think the android client needs to support the new Google TV Nexus Player. Kodi already has a very nice working client, love to...
Hello @DieBagger I do have some ideas to make aMPdroid more user friendly. Do you collect such ideas onto a roadmap and do you...
Replies
Views
God bless you my friend... :) Looking forward to see MPEXtended 0.5 finally also...
God bless you my friend... :) Looking forward to see MPEXtended 0.5 finally also...
Hi guys, I realize that there haven't been much updates about what's going on with aMPdroid... There has been another (hopefully...
Replies
Views
You might want to try installing an app like Apps2Fire (from Google Play) on your android phone. Once it is installed, it becomes trivial to sideload apps by first installing the app on your android cell phone and from that transferring a copy in one quick shot to firestick of fire tv.
You might want to try installing an app like Apps2Fire (from Google Play) on your android phone. Once it is installed, it becomes...
Does anyone know if there is a way to get AmpDroid running on amazon FireHD-Stick? Just preordered one for sleeping room TV.
Replies
Views
What yep? For my dynamic dns the last one works. So it's not a problem of aMPDroid...
What yep? For my dynamic dns the last one works. So it's not a problem of aMPDroid...
hi...i have currently setup port forwarding so i can connect to http://****.duckdns.org:8080 which works perfectly fine from...
Replies
Views
Same bug here! Waiting for the update! logs attached. 2013-02-04 20:43:19.49885 [(19)] DEBUG: Closing MPExtended ServiceHost... 2013-02-04 20:43:19.49885 [(19)] DEBUG: Writing 2 items to MediaInfo cache 2013-02-04 20:43:34.13383 [HostThread(4)] DEBUG: Opening MPExtended ServiceHost version 0.5.3 (commit df8b4b0) 2013-02-04...
Same bug here! Waiting for the update! logs attached. 2013-02-04 20:43:19.49885 [(19)] DEBUG: Closing MPExtended ServiceHost...
I can stream live TV, music, and movies/videos from aMPdroid with great results. However, when I try to stream recorded TV, I get...
Replies
Views
WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! as you suggest transcoding only audio did the magic!!!!! now i'm able to watch live HD tv and HD recordings smooth like silk here the profiles bot ffmpeg and vlc the give the same result on my zenithink c91 upgrade tablet .... <!-- Android VLC profiles --> <TranscoderProfile> <Name>Android...
WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! as you suggest transcoding only audio did the magic!!!!! now i'm able to watch live HD tv and HD...
Hi, i want to share my experience and eventually find a way to resolve my problem. Firstly i want to let you know that i can't...
Replies
Views
All working now. I had to stop/start the service via Windows 7 Services as opposed to simply clicking on the Start/Stop button within MPExtended. Not sure if this was just a coincidence or the root cause of not being able to get a connection.
All working now. I had to stop/start the service via Windows 7 Services as opposed to simply clicking on the Start/Stop button...
I have installed .Net 4, MPExtended Service 0.4.1 and aMPdroid 1.0. I am using all the default settings. However, when I try to...
Replies
Views
Hi Diebagger, awesome app! Just letting you know I also encounter this same issue, and eagerly await the next release to fix it. thanks
Hi Diebagger, awesome app! Just letting you know I also encounter this same issue, and eagerly await the next release to fix it...
I have a problem with streaming of tv recordings. In most cases I get a message "Stream Fehler", stream error, Are there any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music DE
verrr good, i alos fixed it ! good job
verrr good, i alos fixed it ! good job
Hi, I tried aMPdroid. Everything works fine, except for the "Music"-Button. Everytime I press "Music" I get the error-message...
Replies
Views
cairo123
C
The latest stable release of aMPDroid uses the backend service MPExtended 0.5.4. The 0.5.4 version of MPExt has no support for deleting recordings. However, it was added later and is included in MPExt 0.6 beta. MediaPortal iViewer is an iPad app that uses MPExt 0.6 beta and has support for deleting recordings. The app is however not...
The latest stable release of aMPDroid uses the backend service MPExtended 0.5.4. The 0.5.4 version of MPExt has no support for...
OK It's been a long time but I am finally migrating back to MP from MCE, you've come a long way :) I have paid for the pro...
Replies
Views
UDP Port #9 is the default port used for Wake On Lan. There is a good chance that AMPDroid also uses this port.
UDP Port #9 is the default port used for Wake On Lan. There is a good chance that AMPDroid also uses this port.
Been using latest release on my nexus s over LAN with good results. I really would like to access the streaming functions on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming problems DE
I think you've got somthing there, some of my Blurays are MKV, tried those and yes they work on certain codecs and the other DVD .VOB's do not, looks like I may be changing file types. The playback can be a little jumpy even on medium quality settings on the bluray MKVs even though its running on a 1.4 quad core tablet with nothing...
I think you've got somthing there, some of my Blurays are MKV, tried those and yes they work on certain codecs and the other DVD...
Having a problem streaming to Ampdroid1.1 on my Sammy Galaxy Note tablet. Everything seems to installed fine as Ampdroid recognises...
Replies
Views
Hello Erik070, I have the same problem (my post from may 12th 2015). Have you found a solution for that in the meantime? It seems that this is a bug but no one cares!
Hello Erik070, I have the same problem (my post from may 12th 2015). Have you found a solution for that in the meantime? It seems...
I have some compilation albums in my music database. I've tagged songs that are on a compilation album with the Albumartist...
Replies
Views
No, Gave up and bought a Version 10" tablet mounted to the dash, AmpDroid works great, Plus all the Google stuff
No, Gave up and bought a Version 10" tablet mounted to the dash, AmpDroid works great, Plus all the Google stuff
I bought a Android CX-919 mini pc, it's not too bad, Got it for the car Pc backup. I wanted to stream Live Tv from Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Bump, maybe someone has a clue? I thought lets give it anothyer try 1.5 years later; meanwhile MP arrived at 1.11.0...
Bump, maybe someone has a clue? I thought lets give it anothyer try 1.5 years later; meanwhile MP arrived at 1.11.0...
I love using aMPdroid, especially the list of 'items' (using the '...' button on the rigth top of the wifi remote interface) on a...
Replies
Views
Hi Diebagger, Yes the issue I had with Wifiremote has been resolved and is working fine. Thanks :)
Hi Diebagger, Yes the issue I had with Wifiremote has been resolved and is working fine. Thanks :)
Hello Since upgrading to aMPdroid 1.1 I have not been very successful in regaining control of Mediaportal, due to two issues:-...
Replies
Views
Nobody?
Nobody?
Hello, I have a quad core Xeon L5240, each core at 2.5GHz. My video stream of recorded or live TV stutters terribly using MX...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom