aMPdroid (5 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 aMPdroid 1.1 DE
Hi Azzuro, Thanks a lot!
Hi Azzuro, Thanks a lot!
aMPdroid 1.1.2 Android App for MediaPortal aMPdroid is MediaPortal for your Android phone or tablet. With aMPdroid you can remote...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
With MX Player (and other I'm assuming) if you start playing a video in the external player and then hit back, it'll take you to the internal player where you can seek to the place you want and then hit play again, and it'll switch back to the external player at that point.
With MX Player (and other I'm assuming) if you start playing a video in the external player and then hit back, it'll take you to...
As you know, when it comes to video playback within aMPdroid you have two choices Use the internal video player (best performance...
Replies
Views
Thank you
Thank you
Would it be possible to add this. Currently mx player has a feature to boost the volume to 200% and bs player to 500% . My tablet...
Replies
Views
I guys, I resume this old t3d because I can't solve remote issue. I'm on MePo 1.15.0 (fresh installation) WiFiRemote + MPExtended +Bonjiours are installed and and everytings works except the remote DemoClient_1.1 works fine I try to disable completely Win7Firewall and open router's port but the remote still not working (Remote...
I guys, I resume this old t3d because I can't solve remote issue. I'm on MePo 1.15.0 (fresh installation) WiFiRemote + MPExtended...
Good evening, i spent the last half hour trying to install aMPdroid on my Asus Transformer (Android 3.2). Installation of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 crashes with mk809 DE
Sorry I stopped using the android box and ampdroid altogether. Replaced with a Nexus Player and using Emby alongside MP's TV Server.
Sorry I stopped using the android box and ampdroid altogether. Replaced with a Nexus Player and using Emby alongside MP's TV Server.
hi just got a new mk809 all installed ok, can see the server but if i got into films it just kicks out to desk top, i have a...
Replies
Views
No, Gave up and bought a Version 10" tablet mounted to the dash, AmpDroid works great, Plus all the Google stuff
No, Gave up and bought a Version 10" tablet mounted to the dash, AmpDroid works great, Plus all the Google stuff
I bought a Android CX-919 mini pc, it's not too bad, Got it for the car Pc backup. I wanted to stream Live Tv from Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
You might want to try installing an app like Apps2Fire (from Google Play) on your android phone. Once it is installed, it becomes trivial to sideload apps by first installing the app on your android cell phone and from that transferring a copy in one quick shot to firestick of fire tv.
You might want to try installing an app like Apps2Fire (from Google Play) on your android phone. Once it is installed, it becomes...
Does anyone know if there is a way to get AmpDroid running on amazon FireHD-Stick? Just preordered one for sleeping room TV.
Replies
Views
Hi, My girlfriend and me got us 2 ZUK Z1 smartphones. I scanned the QR-Code with both smartphones to use ampdroid. I bought me the pro-version some time ago. She can always connect to my MediaPortal via ampdroid but my ampdroid pro on the Z1 does seldom work. Fun Fact: My ampdroid pro on the dell venue pro tablet does always work and...
Hi, My girlfriend and me got us 2 ZUK Z1 smartphones. I scanned the QR-Code with both smartphones to use ampdroid. I bought me the...
Hi, My girlfriend and me got us 2 ZUK Z1 smartphones. I scanned the QR-Code with both smartphones to use ampdroid. I bought me the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong channels? DE
Hello I've had a problem recently with my PC and Mediaportal. So, I uninstalled Mediaportal 1.4, and installed Mediaportal 2. I also uninstalled MPExtended and AMPDroid on my Android Tablet. However I've reinstalled MPExtended and AMPDroid and I'm coming up against another problem... The problem is that I don't get the channel I...
Hello I've had a problem recently with my PC and Mediaportal. So, I uninstalled Mediaportal 1.4, and installed Mediaportal 2. I...
Hello I've had a problem recently with my PC and Mediaportal. So, I uninstalled Mediaportal 1.4, and installed Mediaportal 2. I...
Replies
Views
What yep? For my dynamic dns the last one works. So it's not a problem of aMPDroid...
What yep? For my dynamic dns the last one works. So it's not a problem of aMPDroid...
hi...i have currently setup port forwarding so i can connect to http://****.duckdns.org:8080 which works perfectly fine from...
Replies
Views
the grant access doesn't work so well if I recall correctly. I've done the scan QR as well as manual configuration not in advanced mode. if you use your admin account it should connect without issue.
the grant access doesn't work so well if I recall correctly. I've done the scan QR as well as manual configuration not in...
I was using aMPdroid 1.13 pro more or less successfully on my Note 4 for a few months, but since upgrading to Android 5.1.1 on the...
Replies
Views
Who knows how to make browsing by genre ?
Who knows how to make browsing by genre ?
Hi, it would be great to sort / view music by genre. If you have a lot of artists, searching by musician can be quite a task...
Replies
Views
Hello Erik070, I have the same problem (my post from may 12th 2015). Have you found a solution for that in the meantime? It seems that this is a bug but no one cares!
Hello Erik070, I have the same problem (my post from may 12th 2015). Have you found a solution for that in the meantime? It seems...
I have some compilation albums in my music database. I've tagged songs that are on a compilation album with the Albumartist...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a lot of samples with different artists and "various artists" in the "album-artist" field. They are displayed correctly in MediaPortal, but the albums do not show up in aMPdroid when I switch to "album" view. Also in the "artist" view, the artist shows up, but when I chose the artist, no album comes up. Everything works...
Hello, I have a lot of samples with different artists and "various artists" in the "album-artist" field. They are displayed...
Hello, I have a lot of samples with different artists and "various artists" in the "album-artist" field. They are displayed...
Replies
Views
I think the android client needs to support the new Google TV Nexus Player. Kodi already has a very nice working client, love to see the same for MP. This requires a total UI design change, and I think that is a good thing. UI right now is not intuitive, and far too technical in my opinion. To view a live TV channel you need to go...
I think the android client needs to support the new Google TV Nexus Player. Kodi already has a very nice working client, love to...
Hello @DieBagger I do have some ideas to make aMPdroid more user friendly. Do you collect such ideas onto a roadmap and do you...
Replies
Views
Bump, maybe someone has a clue? I thought lets give it anothyer try 1.5 years later; meanwhile MP arrived at 1.11.0...
Bump, maybe someone has a clue? I thought lets give it anothyer try 1.5 years later; meanwhile MP arrived at 1.11.0...
I love using aMPdroid, especially the list of 'items' (using the '...' button on the rigth top of the wifi remote interface) on a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Connection help! DE
Hi, I know it's a veeery old and recursive thread, but I've started to fail connecting my ampdroid (1.1.3) with MP (10.0.0) I can browse all the music and films in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.2, and also I can start, close, etc MP from the tablet, but I can't CONNECT the tablet with MP. I've check the ports (4322), password and so on...
Hi, I know it's a veeery old and recursive thread, but I've started to fail connecting my ampdroid (1.1.3) with MP (10.0.0) I can...
Hi, I know it's a veeery old and recursive thread, but I've started to fail connecting my ampdroid (1.1.3) with MP (10.0.0) I can...
Replies
Views
There's a plugin for MP2 that turns it into a DLNA media library, so you can use apps like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bubblesoft.android.bubbleupnp&hl=en on your Android phone to send content to a Chromecast. It's still early days though.
There's a plugin for MP2 that turns it into a DLNA media library, so you can use apps like...
Hi guys, as you might know there is not one, but two android projects for MediaPortal in the making. This one is...
Replies
Views
Anyone using ampdroid on a phone with QHD screen? I'm getting tiny thumbnails in ampdroid on an LG G3 which i'm gussing is down to the resolution.
Anyone using ampdroid on a phone with QHD screen? I'm getting tiny thumbnails in ampdroid on an LG G3 which i'm gussing is down...
Anyone using ampdroid on a phone with QHD screen? I'm getting tiny thumbnails in ampdroid on an LG G3 which i'm gussing is down...
Replies
Views
Hi. Please, can you explan, how you implemented functionality 'Start MP', 'Close MP', 'Focus MP'... I'am not found this services in MPExtended. Please help me... Sergejs
Hi. Please, can you explan, how you implemented functionality 'Start MP', 'Close MP', 'Focus MP'... I'am not found this services...
Hi. Please, can you explan, how you implemented functionality 'Start MP', 'Close MP', 'Focus MP'... I'am not found this services...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music DE
verrr good, i alos fixed it ! good job
verrr good, i alos fixed it ! good job
Hi, I tried aMPdroid. Everything works fine, except for the "Music"-Button. Everytime I press "Music" I get the error-message...
Replies
Views
cairo123
C
The latest stable release of aMPDroid uses the backend service MPExtended 0.5.4. The 0.5.4 version of MPExt has no support for deleting recordings. However, it was added later and is included in MPExt 0.6 beta. MediaPortal iViewer is an iPad app that uses MPExt 0.6 beta and has support for deleting recordings. The app is however not...
The latest stable release of aMPDroid uses the backend service MPExtended 0.5.4. The 0.5.4 version of MPExt has no support for...
OK It's been a long time but I am finally migrating back to MP from MCE, you've come a long way :) I have paid for the pro...
Replies
Views
Isn't a problem of CyanogenMod, also. Broke my old mobile phone some days ago, got a Galaxy S5 now with stock ROM (only Towelrooted it), same error again. I have no idea. I will try the 0.6 beta of WebMP/MPextended again. I think it _might_ have something to do with that, I uninstalled this, deleted all remaining files and went back...
Isn't a problem of CyanogenMod, also. Broke my old mobile phone some days ago, got a Galaxy S5 now with stock ROM (only Towelrooted...
Hi, I have been using aMPdroid for more than 1 year now without any problems. Recently, when I start to playback media from my...
Replies
Views
Don't experience that problem myself, logs will be required for anyone to help you. Rich
Don't experience that problem myself, logs will be required for anyone to help you. Rich
Hi there I am fairly confident I have everything configured ok. However, the remote stops working after every item I watch. I have...
Replies
Views
sometimes it is useful to enter the start- and endtime of a recording manually (e.g. the epg is not updated). Maybe this can be implemented in a future release of aMProid?!? Thx in advance ;) eagle
sometimes it is useful to enter the start- and endtime of a recording manually (e.g. the epg is not updated). Maybe this can be...
sometimes it is useful to enter the start- and endtime of a recording manually (e.g. the epg is not updated). Maybe this can be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ampdroid EPG bug DE
I'm having the same problem with Ampdroid Pro. This is a pretty old thread and i'm hoping a solution or cause has been found in the meantime. Does anyone have any info about this?
I'm having the same problem with Ampdroid Pro. This is a pretty old thread and i'm hoping a solution or cause has been found in the...
hi diebagger Thanks again for the great app. I'm not sure if this has been highlighted already, but there is a problem with the...
Replies
Views
Have MP working well. Recently downloaded wifiremote 0.7.1 and MPextended on my Win7 machine. setup normally exactly like setup video on this site instructed. downloaded aMPdroid on my LG android. Connected up right away and worked fine for a few days. This morning I tried to use it and received "remote not connected" when trying to...
Have MP working well. Recently downloaded wifiremote 0.7.1 and MPextended on my Win7 machine. setup normally exactly like setup...
Have MP working well. Recently downloaded wifiremote 0.7.1 and MPextended on my Win7 machine. setup normally exactly like setup...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with NAS Drive DE
Hi, I have been using Ampdroid happily for a couple of years and i am an intermediate level tech. I have recently fitted a NAS drive on my network and changed my media location. I have successfully set up MP to detect the NAS and stream media as before but i need help configuring WMP and Ampdroid to help connect to the NAs so i...
Hi, I have been using Ampdroid happily for a couple of years and i am an intermediate level tech. I have recently fitted a NAS...
Hi, I have been using Ampdroid happily for a couple of years and i am an intermediate level tech. I have recently fitted a NAS...
Replies
Views
I can't offer any solution but can confirm it still works with my Samsung s4 on KitKat 4.4.2 which is 1080 too. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Wouldn't of thought it was a resolution problem but wouldn't know what else could cause the problem Rich
I can't offer any solution but can confirm it still works with my Samsung s4 on KitKat 4.4.2 which is 1080 too. Have you tried...
Dear all, I have got a strange issue. Since I upgraded to KitKat (4.4.2 on a RK3188 device) I do not see the icon for streaming...
Replies
Views
Strange it is ok with win7. Furthermore with vista i need to do long press and use the action bar to play the file on mp, with 7 a short press do the trick, Any idea ?
Strange it is ok with win7. Furthermore with vista i need to do long press and use the action bar to play the file on mp, with 7 a...
I can't download any recordings. I am using latest ampdroid and mpextended. I can stream all my live tv and recordings and...
Replies
Views
This is as much of a tip for couples as it is a feature request! When I'm sitting down to watch a movie with my wife, one of us will pick 5 movies we fancy and the other person can choose one of those 5 movies to watch. It takes a lot of the pain out of choosing a movie to watch because you both get a choice! So, I think it would be...
This is as much of a tip for couples as it is a feature request! When I'm sitting down to watch a movie with my wife, one of us...
This is as much of a tip for couples as it is a feature request! When I'm sitting down to watch a movie with my wife, one of us...
Replies
Views
Hi all TV and Movies (movingpictures) are working fine on my android device (nexus 5). But I have never been able to get Videos to work. I would expect Videos to be the same as the video folder I have chosen in MP configuration. That is my home videos and stuff like like, not movies. In MP Extended I have under Videos chosen the...
Hi all TV and Movies (movingpictures) are working fine on my android device (nexus 5). But I have never been able to get Videos to...
Hi all TV and Movies (movingpictures) are working fine on my android device (nexus 5). But I have never been able to get Videos to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom