aMPdroid (7 Viewers)

I got an update to ampdroid last week at some point and when I went to recreate this problem over the weekend it all worked perfectly smoothly :) so I dont know if the update fixed my bug or if something else has changed, but thank you for the help guys :) Cheers
I got an update to ampdroid last week at some point and when I went to recreate this problem over the weekend it all worked...
Hi, I have all my music stored locally on my HTPC. ampdroid remote is connected succesfully, I can use the remote functionality...
Replies
Views
Didn't realize a new version was out. Updated both ampdroid and mpextended to latest and works great! Thanks
Didn't realize a new version was out. Updated both ampdroid and mpextended to latest and works great! Thanks
Hi all, In addition to the already reported inability to stream TV recordings (fixed by using the long-press menu), I am also...
Replies
Views
Same bug here! Waiting for the update! logs attached. 2013-02-04 20:43:19.49885 [(19)] DEBUG: Closing MPExtended ServiceHost... 2013-02-04 20:43:19.49885 [(19)] DEBUG: Writing 2 items to MediaInfo cache 2013-02-04 20:43:34.13383 [HostThread(4)] DEBUG: Opening MPExtended ServiceHost version 0.5.3 (commit df8b4b0) 2013-02-04...
Same bug here! Waiting for the update! logs attached. 2013-02-04 20:43:19.49885 [(19)] DEBUG: Closing MPExtended ServiceHost...
I can stream live TV, music, and movies/videos from aMPdroid with great results. However, when I try to stream recorded TV, I get...
Replies
Views
Hi Diebagger, Yes the issue I had with Wifiremote has been resolved and is working fine. Thanks :)
Hi Diebagger, Yes the issue I had with Wifiremote has been resolved and is working fine. Thanks :)
Hello Since upgrading to aMPdroid 1.1 I have not been very successful in regaining control of Mediaportal, due to two issues:-...
Replies
Views
gotcha, i guess i havent seen this because i am usually looking through an external player. fabulous features i think!
gotcha, i guess i havent seen this because i am usually looking through an external player. fabulous features i think!
Hi Diebagger, quick question, what does the button in the bottom left of this screenshot do? Pressing it doesnt do anything on my...
Replies
Views
Thank you. That is it!
Thank you. That is it!
Hi, Some channel logos are wrong. My logos in TV Guide are correct. I have already reset the cache of aMPdroid! Some channel...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom