aMPdroid (15 Viewers)

Thank you
Thank you
Would it be possible to add this. Currently mx player has a feature to boost the volume to 200% and bs player to 500% . My tablet...
Replies
Views
Who knows how to make browsing by genre ?
Who knows how to make browsing by genre ?
Hi, it would be great to sort / view music by genre. If you have a lot of artists, searching by musician can be quite a task...
Replies
Views
I think the android client needs to support the new Google TV Nexus Player. Kodi already has a very nice working client, love to see the same for MP. This requires a total UI design change, and I think that is a good thing. UI right now is not intuitive, and far too technical in my opinion. To view a live TV channel you need to go...
I think the android client needs to support the new Google TV Nexus Player. Kodi already has a very nice working client, love to...
Hello @DieBagger I do have some ideas to make aMPdroid more user friendly. Do you collect such ideas onto a roadmap and do you...
Replies
Views
sometimes it is useful to enter the start- and endtime of a recording manually (e.g. the epg is not updated). Maybe this can be implemented in a future release of aMProid?!? Thx in advance ;) eagle
sometimes it is useful to enter the start- and endtime of a recording manually (e.g. the epg is not updated). Maybe this can be...
sometimes it is useful to enter the start- and endtime of a recording manually (e.g. the epg is not updated). Maybe this can be...
Replies
Views
This is as much of a tip for couples as it is a feature request! When I'm sitting down to watch a movie with my wife, one of us will pick 5 movies we fancy and the other person can choose one of those 5 movies to watch. It takes a lot of the pain out of choosing a movie to watch because you both get a choice! So, I think it would be...
This is as much of a tip for couples as it is a feature request! When I'm sitting down to watch a movie with my wife, one of us...
This is as much of a tip for couples as it is a feature request! When I'm sitting down to watch a movie with my wife, one of us...
Replies
Views
I think it would be neat if you could launch a user selected app, like Google Search or VoxWav from inside aMPdroid. That would allow a more fluid experience jumping from the remote to a Voice command software. There are of course ways to integrate the speech recognition inside aMPdroid, but that would probably be a lot of work and...
I think it would be neat if you could launch a user selected app, like Google Search or VoxWav from inside aMPdroid. That would...
I think it would be neat if you could launch a user selected app, like Google Search or VoxWav from inside aMPdroid. That would...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'd like to know if it's possible to add a feature to download the sybtitles on the htpc from the mobile device ? thx.
Hello, i'd like to know if it's possible to add a feature to download the sybtitles on the htpc from the mobile device ? thx.
Replies
Views
i want ampdroid to disconnect after a given time, so the htpc can go to sleep..
i want ampdroid to disconnect after a given time, so the htpc can go to sleep..
As i watch tv over ampdroid before i sleep i would love a sleep timer, which will disconnect from mp after a given time. now i will...
Replies
Views
Other things: See playtime om phone When you go back a folder, dont start on the first but stay at the folder you entered. Regards Mic
Other things: See playtime om phone When you go back a folder, dont start on the first but stay at the folder you entered...
Hello, First of all, let me congratulate you for the work done on aMPdroid: it is working really stable at home which was not the...
Replies
Views
Yeah I already figured out another way. Thanks for answer anyway.
Yeah I already figured out another way. Thanks for answer anyway.
Could you add third party API, so I could make app that sends commands (play, pause, volume up/down, skip, previous etc.) to your...
Replies
Views
Looking forward for the sorting option, especially by date. I would also appreciate the sorting option for planned recording. H/V Asboe
Looking forward for the sorting option, especially by date. I would also appreciate the sorting option for planned recording. H/V...
Well... that's pretty much it... I would like to be able to sort my recordings from newer to older, rather than in alphabetical...
Replies
Views
First of all, I am no programmer, I am no professional designer. I just love this app and know a fair bit of graphics design, which is my hobby. So I painted around what I think might be a useful and simple, flat-navigation-styled interface. I hope the images are still of acceptable size, I am used to different layouts with my new...
First of all, I am no programmer, I am no professional designer. I just love this app and know a fair bit of graphics design, which...
First of all, I am no programmer, I am no professional designer. I just love this app and know a fair bit of graphics design, which...
Replies
Views
I'd love that too :) Any news?
I'd love that too :) Any news?
Dear aMPdroid team, All in all Ido not miss anything in this great app, except an access to Radio plugin of the TV service, or...
Replies
Views
So it will work so I can Ampdroid connect with the client and then the music, films, etc. that is on the TV server can stream to your phone? So the folders are shared on the homegroup and also made ​​available on the client.
So it will work so I can Ampdroid connect with the client and then the music, films, etc. that is on the TV server can stream to...
So, I know that it's a known issue that we can't stream from a NAS, but I thought that the solution is to change the logon...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom