aMPdroid (15 Viewers)

Cool, I'll try that out! Thanks!
Cool, I'll try that out! Thanks!
I'm installing aMPdroid primarily to stream music from my HTPC. I haven't really gotten into the guts of it yet. While I'm able...
Replies
Views
I got an update to ampdroid last week at some point and when I went to recreate this problem over the weekend it all worked perfectly smoothly :) so I dont know if the update fixed my bug or if something else has changed, but thank you for the help guys :) Cheers
I got an update to ampdroid last week at some point and when I went to recreate this problem over the weekend it all worked...
Hi, I have all my music stored locally on my HTPC. ampdroid remote is connected succesfully, I can use the remote functionality...
Replies
Views
Didn't realize a new version was out. Updated both ampdroid and mpextended to latest and works great! Thanks
Didn't realize a new version was out. Updated both ampdroid and mpextended to latest and works great! Thanks
Hi all, In addition to the already reported inability to stream TV recordings (fixed by using the long-press menu), I am also...
Replies
Views
Hi Diebagger, Yes the issue I had with Wifiremote has been resolved and is working fine. Thanks :)
Hi Diebagger, Yes the issue I had with Wifiremote has been resolved and is working fine. Thanks :)
Hello Since upgrading to aMPdroid 1.1 I have not been very successful in regaining control of Mediaportal, due to two issues:-...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Mobile/aMPdroid/Set_up_aMPdroid If you can use powermodes you should be able to list movies/series/etc. For the remote part you need WifiRemote which it doesn't look as you have installed.
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Mobile/aMPdroid/Set_up_aMPdroid If you can use powermodes you...
I'm just starting to try an get this working on my HTC phone and nexus 7. I use the QR scan when setting up and it asks me which of...
Replies
Views
Great, thanks guys. I'll give that a go.
Great, thanks guys. I'll give that a go.
In the Movie section of ampDroid 1.1, on my Motorola Xoom 1, I set the default external video player and now I can't change it. How...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the confirmation - looking to get one of these. It's just that there is so many Chinese copies of these, so just wanted to understand whether try work ok with ampdroid. Can you comment on the wifi performance of the device ? Have heard about issues with weak wifi performance, are you using a USB to ethernet cable?
Thanks for the confirmation - looking to get one of these. It's just that there is so many Chinese copies of these, so just...
Hello all, I am tempted to buy an MK802 or some other android miniPC for use with Ampdroid. Are any users out there using one...
Replies
Views
gotcha, i guess i havent seen this because i am usually looking through an external player. fabulous features i think!
gotcha, i guess i havent seen this because i am usually looking through an external player. fabulous features i think!
Hi Diebagger, quick question, what does the button in the bottom left of this screenshot do? Pressing it doesnt do anything on my...
Replies
Views
Same bug here! Waiting for the update! logs attached. 2013-02-04 20:43:19.49885 [(19)] DEBUG: Closing MPExtended ServiceHost... 2013-02-04 20:43:19.49885 [(19)] DEBUG: Writing 2 items to MediaInfo cache 2013-02-04 20:43:34.13383 [HostThread(4)] DEBUG: Opening MPExtended ServiceHost version 0.5.3 (commit df8b4b0) 2013-02-04...
Same bug here! Waiting for the update! logs attached. 2013-02-04 20:43:19.49885 [(19)] DEBUG: Closing MPExtended ServiceHost...
I can stream live TV, music, and movies/videos from aMPdroid with great results. However, when I try to stream recorded TV, I get...
Replies
Views
Ian, Try using an external player. I've gotten great results with VLC. Also, your other comments and suggestions are solid. Hopefully they'll make it into aMPdroid eventually. Sasha
Ian, Try using an external player. I've gotten great results with VLC. Also, your other comments and suggestions are solid...
hi been running MP about 5 years, recently started using amproid pro 1.1 (well worth the 2.99). I have it working quite nicely in...
Replies
Views
I have just installed the latest version of both, remote, TV, Movie all working fine but with Music it can show the album list but when I click on a track to play it did nothing (no option to play or stream, etc.) After go back to the main screen and go into Music again this time it won't even load the track list and with only...
I have just installed the latest version of both, remote, TV, Movie all working fine but with Music it can show the album list but...
I have just installed the latest version of both, remote, TV, Movie all working fine but with Music it can show the album list but...
Replies
Views
Thank you. That is it!
Thank you. That is it!
Hi, Some channel logos are wrong. My logos in TV Guide are correct. I have already reset the cache of aMPdroid! Some channel...
Replies
Views
Hello Erik070, I have the same problem (my post from may 12th 2015). Have you found a solution for that in the meantime? It seems that this is a bug but no one cares!
Hello Erik070, I have the same problem (my post from may 12th 2015). Have you found a solution for that in the meantime? It seems...
I have some compilation albums in my music database. I've tagged songs that are on a compilation album with the Albumartist...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming problems DE
I think you've got somthing there, some of my Blurays are MKV, tried those and yes they work on certain codecs and the other DVD .VOB's do not, looks like I may be changing file types. The playback can be a little jumpy even on medium quality settings on the bluray MKVs even though its running on a 1.4 quad core tablet with nothing...
I think you've got somthing there, some of my Blurays are MKV, tried those and yes they work on certain codecs and the other DVD...
Having a problem streaming to Ampdroid1.1 on my Sammy Galaxy Note tablet. Everything seems to installed fine as Ampdroid recognises...
Replies
Views
Hello Nachtfalke43. No, at this point there is no changing of the skin, but make feature request to the guys developing this great app. Their ideas and inventions are very good, so they are surely willing take some good hints into consideration. BR Fafnir
Hello Nachtfalke43. No, at this point there is no changing of the skin, but make feature request to the guys developing this great...
Hello, it is possible to get different layout's? Black background with white characters would be very nice. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, it ist possible to get the time instead of "Now" and "Next" in the TV Channel View? Thanks
Hello, it ist possible to get the time instead of "Now" and "Next" in the TV Channel View? Thanks
Replies
Views
Thanks for the response Rimmeraj. Great to know it has been addressed. As I am new to aMPdroid, I didn't know if it was me setting it up incorrectly, or a software issue.
Thanks for the response Rimmeraj. Great to know it has been addressed. As I am new to aMPdroid, I didn't know if it was me setting...
Hi Guys, I have just started using aMPdroid and found it to work sooo much better than I expected. I'm really, really impressed...
Replies
Views
I'd love that too :) Any news?
I'd love that too :) Any news?
Dear aMPdroid team, All in all Ido not miss anything in this great app, except an access to Radio plugin of the TV service, or...
Replies
Views
Yes, you can set this up in the client settings in "advanced" mode...
Yes, you can set this up in the client settings in "advanced" mode...
I have a server computer which runs just Mediaportal TV Server and MPExtended. I have set ampdroid up to access the tv from this...
Replies
Views
Long-press on a channel to get more options... There you can also set the default action on short-press (eg. directly go to the streaming page)
Long-press on a channel to get more options... There you can also set the default action on short-press (eg. directly go to the...
Ive been using the ampdroid quick successfuly however ive noticed a problem and cant seem to find a solution. I have several...
Replies
Views
I'm kind of stuck trying to get AMPDroid and MPExtended to work in a couple areas. I was hoping you guys could provide some insight. A little background. I have MPExtended, MP, MPTV services and basic plugins installed on my desktop for testing. My Android phone has AMPDroid installed and working. The first issue I noticed is...
I'm kind of stuck trying to get AMPDroid and MPExtended to work in a couple areas. I was hoping you guys could provide some...
I'm kind of stuck trying to get AMPDroid and MPExtended to work in a couple areas. I was hoping you guys could provide some...
Replies
Views
Did you have any joy with these android sticks in the end?
Did you have any joy with these android sticks in the end?
Hey Folks, Ampdroid is working fine with my Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 4.1.2). Now I just bought a "Rikomagic mk802 III" (for...
Replies
Views
WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! as you suggest transcoding only audio did the magic!!!!! now i'm able to watch live HD tv and HD recordings smooth like silk here the profiles bot ffmpeg and vlc the give the same result on my zenithink c91 upgrade tablet .... <!-- Android VLC profiles --> <TranscoderProfile> <Name>Android...
WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! as you suggest transcoding only audio did the magic!!!!! now i'm able to watch live HD tv and HD...
Hi, i want to share my experience and eventually find a way to resolve my problem. Firstly i want to let you know that i can't...
Replies
Views
Dam, play store did not recognize that I had an old version (1.0.1). I had to deinstall it first. That fixed it. Thanks.
Dam, play store did not recognize that I had an old version (1.0.1). I had to deinstall it first. That fixed it. Thanks.
Hi DieBagger, I have aMPdroid 1.0.1 running and upgraded MPExtended from 0.4.x to 0.5.1.0 yesterday. I only used the remote control...
Replies
Views
@ Boiler I have the same problem and i just tried what u wrote. and it was 0.7.1 installed, but i could see it in mpconfig. anyway i downloaded and installed 0.7.0 and voila thanks a lot for this ...:):D
@ Boiler I have the same problem and i just tried what u wrote. and it was 0.7.1 installed, but i could see it in mpconfig. anyway...
I am able to see movies and series. I have bonjour installed and wifiremote enabled. But I am not able to use the remote. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Diebagger, awesome app! Just letting you know I also encounter this same issue, and eagerly await the next release to fix it. thanks
Hi Diebagger, awesome app! Just letting you know I also encounter this same issue, and eagerly await the next release to fix it...
I have a problem with streaming of tv recordings. In most cases I get a message "Stream Fehler", stream error, Are there any...
Replies
Views
Moved to aMPdroid forum
Moved to aMPdroid forum
I have configured all my movies with moving Pictures, which is working great, but When i use remote access i cant access them to...
Replies
Views
ok thanks Steve. I have managed to get things working now. Remote access via 3G working fine. thanks for all your help.
ok thanks Steve. I have managed to get things working now. Remote access via 3G working fine. thanks for all your help.
I have recently transferred to using mediaportal and loving it but im having problems with ampdroid. I have everything working via...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music doesn't start DE
You'll have to give a better description of what you're doing, what doesn't work currently is play single songs...
You'll have to give a better description of what you're doing, what doesn't work currently is play single songs...
When trying to start music from ampdroid, it doesn't start playing the song/album on my client. When pressing next on my MCE remote...
Replies
Views
Well, from the Moving Pictures forum, I can't tell what the latest version is, but it looks like I have the latest version as near as I can tell. I have 1.4.0.1418, as I stated in the OP. The movies do play from aMPdroid. I should have stated that in the OP. This question is more about why do I get the error message and how do I...
Well, from the Moving Pictures forum, I can't tell what the latest version is, but it looks like I have the latest version as near...
I think I have everything set up (using the new version, released this past weekend on 25 Nov). I had the last versio ninstalled...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom