Apollo (4 Viewers)

modern and fresh, keeping your HTPC the center of attention the way it should be.
MP1 MP2 Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (2 Viewers) DE
Will try to take screenshots tomorrow.
Will try to take screenshots tomorrow.
This is Apollo for MP1 fully released ready to go. Please read the wiki if you have any questions and if they are not answered...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Requests (1 Viewer) DE
Anyone have a Moving Pictures movie details file that supports downloading of subtitles, like in StreamedMP or TITAN for this skin? Emph
Anyone have a Moving Pictures movie details file that supports downloading of subtitles, like in StreamedMP or TITAN for this skin...
:cautious:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug Reports DE
It's simply not the same and runs quite slowly on my PC - I MUCH prefer Apollo :)
It's simply not the same and runs quite slowly on my PC - I MUCH prefer Apollo :)
Please post bug reports here if they have not already been reported.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mods DE
Thanks, the original skin was always clean and quick which is why I like to use it on old slow pcs.
Thanks, the original skin was always clean and quick which is why I like to use it on old slow pcs.
Please post any user mods here for others to take advantage of.
Replies
Views
You said you couldn't do it the day before so how come your asking again ? I don't have time currently to hold your hand through it but i would suggest you start trying to modify screens like moving pictures or mypictures because if you cant do those you have no chance of modifying apollo homescreen.
You said you couldn't do it the day before so how come your asking again ? I don't have time currently to hold your hand through it...
I modify the MP1 Apollo skin, because the old one was not to modern for me. So, my problem I have, The movie information in this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [MOD]OnlineVideos and Games Theme (1 Viewer) DE
New version A small update of the mod, changes accumulated over time NOTE: If upgrading from v1.1.0.0, please make a backup of your OnlineVideosThemeSettings.xml and restore it after install. Small adjustment of BasicHome latest OnlineVideos Small fix/adjustment of the position of the title and description elements in OnlineVideos...
New version A small update of the mod, changes accumulated over time NOTE: If upgrading from v1.1.0.0, please make a backup of...
OnlineVideos and Games Theme This is a theme/mod for the excellent Apollo skin and it comes with two OnlineVideos tab layouts and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've made a simple tool for generating tiles. I've used it myself for some time (since I have no photo shop license...). It's quite simple, specify an input image (an URL or a file from your hdd), specify an output file, specify what kind of tile to create and click Create tile. It's somewhat hit and miss if the output is...
Hi, I've made a simple tool for generating tiles. I've used it myself for some time (since I have no photo shop license...). It's...
Hi, I've made a simple tool for generating tiles. I've used it myself for some time (since I have no photo shop license...). It's...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, As my little girl ask me where the funny men with santa hat (i was surprise she remember it):eek: i told her i will fix it for her ;) so as i don't have many free time, i did some small mod ...in my home and my home plugins (as we still have some time to xmas i may add something to basicHome too...) And yes all new users to...
Hi Guys, As my little girl ask me where the funny men with santa hat (i was surprise she remember it):eek: i told her i will fix it...
Hi Guys, As my little girl ask me where the funny men with santa hat (i was surprise she remember it):eek: i told her i will fix it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom