Archive (8 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Something has fixed it. Closed!
Something has fixed it. Closed!
Hi, Just to let you know I'm using this issue to practice MP development.
Replies
Views
OMG I didn't expect it could be approved :)
OMG I didn't expect it could be approved :)
Hi all. For now plugin will load at MP startup only if it's listed in Mediaportal.xml but to add it you need to open Configuration...
Replies
Views
Presumably if Pilehave knows this is a good fix, and you have also confirmed, this is good enough. Then you just need to PM a team manager for approval to merge to master. Mark
Presumably if Pilehave knows this is a good fix, and you have also confirmed, this is good enough. Then you just need to PM a team...
Currently the width and height of the arrows used in the selectbuttoncontrol is hardcoded to 16 x 16 pixels: int x1 = 16...
Replies
Views
thanks mate :)
thanks mate :)
Hey, i found out that the frequency 610Mhz is missing in the KabelBW tuning parameters list. I've attached the fixed tuning...
Replies
Views
Also in the Default skin ;)
Also in the Default skin ;)
Sorry for the large number of patches. I am a obsessive about checking in my code as I make changes so I can easily revert...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Done :)
Hi There is a cut and paste bug in GUIAnimation.cs line 292 code below _images[index].MaskFileName = _maskFileName...
Replies
Views
The label/heading can be set by the plugin, so the suggested change is imho not needed. One thing I noticed though; It looks like inputTextColor is used as color for the label/heading, even though this has its own color called "labelColor". The stdKeyboard.xml file has this: <control> <description>standard...
The label/heading can be set by the plugin, so the suggested change is imho not needed. One thing I noticed though; It looks like...
Hi, It's quite annoying that the virtual keyboard doesn't has heading label. For example: Enable file menu with pin code...
Replies
Views
This is merged and will be included in 1.3.0Alpha. Thanks for the contribution and apologies for the late progress update.
This is merged and will be included in 1.3.0Alpha. Thanks for the contribution and apologies for the late progress update.
Reference: StackLayout shift buttons - MediaPortal Wiki Related Mantis Bug (Original): 0003241: Auto placing of controls in grouped...
Replies
Views
I don't have a patch file but it's just a couple of code lines needed. Add this method to TeletextMagazine: public static void ClearLangInfo() { langInfo.Clear(); } Add a call to the method in OnSubtitleReset in SubtitleSelector: private int OnSubtitleReset(int count, IntPtr pOpts, ref int...
I don't have a patch file but it's just a couple of code lines needed. Add this method to TeletextMagazine: public static...
Hi again. Below is a patch that adds support for selecting the correct teletext subtitle page based on the Service Information...
Replies
Views
I think I can that this to "Rejected", because the problem seems to be something else (see first post) and there is no real patch => it's more like a bug report
I think I can that this to "Rejected", because the problem seems to be something else (see first post) and there is no real patch...
Hi, Somethimes when I close MP (in home menu), MP keeps running in the background. This causes that I can't start MP anymore with...
Replies
Views
Turned out that this broke the PowerScheduler on WinXP, so not merged.
Turned out that this broke the PowerScheduler on WinXP, so not merged.
See bug report here. It boils down to a loop that fires each second in the PowerScheduler, which causes a unnecessary burden on the...
Replies
Views
Reviewed the code, tested a build and found no problems. Merged to 1.3 Alpha.
Reviewed the code, tested a build and found no problems. Merged to 1.3 Alpha.
Hi In GUITVProgressControl.cs a few of the controls attached to the progressbar were not scaled to screen resolution. Most...
Replies
Views
Yeah, i have set to rejected, the similar patch wad added to Master. Thanks.
Yeah, i have set to rejected, the similar patch wad added to Master. Thanks.
Probably shot down because of the unsupport-ness. But a diff file for Windows 8 remaining unsupported but installable. Win8server...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I own an AVC S-1-based HTPC. It has IMon VFD embedded. It works flawlessly with MP except one issue: since IMon VFD has only one byte CG Map, no national symbols are displayed in MP. BUT I’ve learned that my VFD (It is Samsung 16T202DA1E, datasheet can be found here: Samsung16T202DA1E.pdf ) HAS national-specific symbols...
Hello all! I own an AVC S-1-based HTPC. It has IMon VFD embedded. It works flawlessly with MP except one issue: since IMon VFD has...
Hello all! I own an AVC S-1-based HTPC. It has IMon VFD embedded. It works flawlessly with MP except one issue: since IMon VFD has...
Replies
Views
marked as approved as this is already in
marked as approved as this is already in
When I configure MediaPortal and choose between different codecs, I got tired that the tab-order in MP Config was wrong. So I fixed...
Replies
Views
AW: Tag #Play.Next.Duration returns seconds instead of Min:Sec format Could this be fixed in MP 1.2.2? It is a minor change isn't it? Because mantis says "Target Version: not planned yet"
AW: Tag #Play.Next.Duration returns seconds instead of Min:Sec format Could this be fixed in MP 1.2.2? It is a minor change isn't...
Hi, It seems like since version 1.2.0 RC the tag #Play.Next.Duration is returning seconds, where as the #Play.Current.Duration...
Replies
Views
Mantis 0003768 fixes this, but then better. This patch uses "scsi" as hardcoded value, that should however be configurable. Mantis 0003768 does that, and it adds support for the DTPro exe file.
Mantis 0003768 fixes this, but then better. This patch uses "scsi" as hardcoded value, that should however be configurable. Mantis...
Command line parameters had changed for daemon tools see Command Line Parameters | daemon-help.com
Replies
Views
AW: AwayMode as Option in PowerScheduler mbuzina: this is right. as said many times before, requests for suspending the system outside MP can't be cancelled. then awaymode could be a good thing for many/most/some users of MP. but if you just use the system in the living room with only MP installed and you suffer from the "muted...
AW: AwayMode as Option in PowerScheduler mbuzina: this is right. as said many times before, requests for suspending the system...
Hey guys, after having enormous problems with this really "great" AwayMode, I implemented an option for users, to choose if it...
Replies
Views
Great. Thanks for that. And I'll get my VS config sorted. :)
Great. Thanks for that. And I'll get my VS config sorted. :)
This is just a UI tidy up in SetupTV. Re-arrange controls on Manual control page TS Packet stats - label is overlapping...
Replies
Views
Format of sound should not have any impact on that. What is your Default device ? Br,
Format of sound should not have any impact on that. What is your Default device ? Br,
Hi It has been possible to control Windows Master Volume in Xp from MediaPortal, But in Vista and Windows 7 It is not possible...
Replies
Views
Apart from that I like to have 'correct' info shown I think it can be useful as well. Let's say you have one S and one S2 card (or one T and one T2). If you combine this patch with a flag on the card(s) then there's no risk of mapping a channel to a card which doesn't support it. However, my original objection that it's...
Apart from that I like to have 'correct' info shown I think it can be useful as well. Let's say you have one S and one S2 card...
this patch shows DVB-S2 as value for "Mapped cardtypes" column in TVSetup - TV Channels if channel has DVB-S2 properties filled...
Replies
Views
Hi again Oxan I just committed your patch in SVN 28078. Cheers for the contribution, and do let us know if you encounter any more of these issues! :thx:
Hi again Oxan I just committed your patch in SVN 28078. Cheers for the contribution, and do let us know if you encounter any more...
Hi, The TvBusinessLayer.BuildCommandTextMiniGuide() method uses some broken queries with different casing of table names in the...
Replies
Views
Patch approved and included in MP 1.3.0 alpha release. Tony
Patch approved and included in MP 1.3.0 alpha release. Tony
Continuing this from the thread I started over here...
Replies
Views
Sorry :) I've know learned some more about my problem, and give you info in case it is helping you for this patch: I get problems when watching channels with high symbol rate (probably a H/W problem). This caused TV-service to crash, but your patch helps. However, in my post above it seems that the TV-service crashed when...
Sorry :) I've know learned some more about my problem, and give you info in case it is helping you for this patch: I get...
**************** Note to all users: We need help with regression testing for this patch. This means we want to make sure it...
Replies
Views
Change commited. :thx: a lot for your report. Simone
Change commited. :thx: a lot for your report. Simone
When upgrading from mysql database version 56->57 the case of the table name is with lower case but should be upper case...
Replies
Views
Yes, this was the issue I'm having for few months but never bothered me to search for the cause. I even thought it might be some plugin doing it :) OK, it once bothered me when I tried to read long program description in scroll textbox, and due to properties being reset it kept restarting from start so I could never finish reading :D...
Yes, this was the issue I'm having for few months but never bothered me to search for the cause. I even thought it might be some...
Hi. UpdateCurrentEpgValues makes the properties flicker in TVHome. how to reproduce: Go to MyTv and tune to a channel...
Replies
Views
Looks like this was rejected so I'm setting the Threadprefix to rejected :)
Looks like this was rejected so I'm setting the Threadprefix to rejected :)
The DVBLink's TVSource application provides users with 4 virtual TV tuners. I do not know whether it is by design or just a bug but...
Replies
Views
Hi, great job. I'm going to donate some money for mp now. (for the second time :)) Thanks for your work.
Hi, great job. I'm going to donate some money for mp now. (for the second time :)) Thanks for your work.
When you set a new scheduled recording, tvplugin checks conflicts with other schedules. The check can be very slow, especially when...
Replies
Views
Added in r27635, thanks!
Added in r27635, thanks!
In SetupTv TestChannels and TestService, ColorLine() must be called only if card is present, or an exception is raised calling...
Replies
Views
r27578, thanks ;)
r27578, thanks ;)
Hi :D I came across a little bug on the mini tv guide (using revision 27571). Duo the change to use channel ids rather than...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom