Archive (3 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
hi BenJerry, Any news on this?
hi BenJerry, Any news on this?
Hi, This patch fixes 2 bugs in WebEPG: 1) Delay for grabbing a sublinked page was always 0 The sublink delay is now properly...
Replies
Views
Re: [TVE3] Adding HW PIDs filtering for SkyStar2 cards family (mandatory for SkyStar- Hi, Rara Avis! Please upload TVlibrary.dll for final release 1.1... Much Thanks
Re: [TVE3] Adding HW PIDs filtering for SkyStar2 cards family (mandatory for SkyStar- Hi, Rara Avis! Please upload TVlibrary.dll...
Problem: TechniSat SkyStar S2 (aka SS2 ver 3.3, DVB-S2 capable) shows black screen with channels from most DVB-S2 transponders in...
Replies
Views
Moved to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/localization-mediaportal-deploytool-295/russian-ukrainian-string-id-fix-74792/#post547969
Moved to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/localization-mediaportal-deploytool-295/russian-ukrainian-string-id-fix-74792/#post547969
Currently MPLanguageTool reverts to characters="255" while saving strings_xx.xml file for all languages, even those needidng higher...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] Yac Plugin DE
Re: AW: Yac Plugin I read that other forum thread and nothing in there makes YAC work under MP. What I'm doing is to simply run the YAC Listener on my MP clients. That little bubble shows up in the lower right and shows us the caller info. Not too bad on some of the TV's but hard to see on others because the bubble is so small. It...
Re: AW: Yac Plugin I read that other forum thread and nothing in there makes YAC work under MP. What I'm doing is to simply run...
Hi As other users has expienced then the Original YAC plugin has some bugs, and it seem its not maintained anymore It also...
Replies
Views
Yes, indeed.
Yes, indeed.
EDIT: I wish to withdraw this implementation. I'll post a new one soon... Thanks! ----- This is a second attempt to have...
Replies
Views
MisterD, Happy to see that you approved the code. I will take a look on how you fixed my coding problems. Don't forget to add the Hebrew language file. I also fixed another miss spelling in id 925, so I attach the new file. Bob
MisterD, Happy to see that you approved the code. I will take a look on how you fixed my coding problems. Don't forget to...
This Patch is made to allow MediaPortal to support countries in which the working days start on Sunday and not on Monday (Israel...
Replies
Views
0003007: WakeupSystem (wol) timeout is too short - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0003007: WakeupSystem (wol) timeout is too short - MediaPortal Bugtracker
This is a patch for a non excisting mantis .... Hope no one gets pisses. The current timeout for the wake on lan is set at 10...
Replies
Views
Added in r2666. Thanks for the patch!
Added in r2666. Thanks for the patch!
Hi! If you have directshowfilter for URLs like mms:// or http:// or whatever and you want to play them through vmrvideoplayer9...
Replies
Views
I just committed the patch to SVN. Thanks. MisterD
I just committed the patch to SVN. Thanks. MisterD
In MP 1.0.2 (SVN 22555) the videowall function does not work if the UI Calibration is being used (more specifically, if the width /...
Replies
Views
Awesome. Thanks Deda
Awesome. Thanks Deda
This is a patch to allow sorting of videos on both created and modified date. Its based off svn rev 25976. I had to add a new...
Replies
Views
Sweet. You just keep on rolling out patches I have missed for a full year :D
Sweet. You just keep on rolling out patches I have missed for a full year :D
EDIT: added the patch changes for TVE3. This patch provides skinners the ability to vertically align text for the following...
Replies
Views
I just applied the patch to SVN :thx: MisterD
I just applied the patch to SVN :thx: MisterD
* fixed #selecteditem property and rss feed name label (not always filled right)..
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
Hi devs and community, TvServer normally if has an error when tuning a channel for timeshifting, then loops to try all the free...
Replies
Views
Yeah, but you have to start somewhere: no one will implement a method to set a not-used property. Also, I don't think implementing the usage of this property will increase the chance that someone messes with the database; he/she doesn't know that the property is used. I think we can assume that people who are smart enough to look it...
Yeah, but you have to start somewhere: no one will implement a method to set a not-used property. Also, I don't think implementing...
Hi, Currently the Schedule.Directory property is never used. I think it would be nice to use this property when creating...
Replies
Views
Yeah, i have set to rejected, the similar patch wad added to Master. Thanks.
Yeah, i have set to rejected, the similar patch wad added to Master. Thanks.
Probably shot down because of the unsupport-ness. But a diff file for Windows 8 remaining unsupported but installable. Win8server...
Replies
Views
i tested it shortly for RTSP - it worked. And i use patched MP since at least half year on my singleseat htpc without any troubles with DVB EPG and liveTV. recordings work also - that was the reason the patch was made for. Though i compiled it i guess 3 months ago, and tested SVN with recorded streams only.
i tested it shortly for RTSP - it worked. And i use patched MP since at least half year on my singleseat htpc without any troubles...
as stated by Arion_p, all DShowFilters in MP are compiled as ANSI and thus do not support unicode. I have problem when i try to...
Replies
Views
Committed in SVN 24984
Committed in SVN 24984
Hi, this patch fixes typo in logging to prevent that logs: 07-02-2010 14:07:59.293 Seeking beyond the end position: 1478339412 >...
Replies
Views
:thx: Just submitted the patch. Well done :)
:thx: Just submitted the patch. Well done :)
This error only occurs, when tv channel has two or more tuning details which are different. For me i have dvb-t and dvb-s channels...
Replies
Views
Wait a minute...my fault. Copy paste = stupid errors ;)
Wait a minute...my fault. Copy paste = stupid errors ;)
Hi! When you have setup Prefer-AC3 but NOT Prefer-AC3 over language and you have a stream with MPEG and AC3 both with correct...
Replies
Views
I added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
I added this patch to SVN. :thx: MisterD
Hi! The fix from chemelli put in the new db field EpisodeName only string.empty in tvmovie clickfinder plugin. This one puts the...
Replies
Views
AW: TvEngine3: Import section doesn't import DVB-IP channels :thx: 0002663: Import section doesn't import DVB-IP channels - MediaPortal Bugtracker
AW: TvEngine3: Import section doesn't import DVB-IP channels :thx: 0002663: Import section doesn't import DVB-IP channels -...
Added section for handling import of DVBIP channels. Without this patch, channels are imported, but without url. All DVBIPChannel...
Replies
Views
please keep this forum clean from such offtopic infos. :thx:
please keep this forum clean from such offtopic infos. :thx:
Simple tortoise patch convert for com error with no SVN integration yet discussed here ...
Replies
Views
This was the main reason for the reject ;) Simone
This was the main reason for the reject ;) Simone
I stumbled across the CardType enum in TvLibrary.Interfaces and figured it'd be useful to have a ChannelType enum as well. This...
Replies
Views
I tested your patch and I applied your patch as it was to SVN 22831 / mantis 2238. My idea for cleanup was a no go :)
I tested your patch and I applied your patch as it was to SVN 22831 / mantis 2238. My idea for cleanup was a no go :)
Sorry for another simple convert patch but, since no dev answer yet, here is a patch based on latest public SVN. It refers to...
Replies
Views
Looks like this was rejected so I'm setting the Threadprefix to rejected :)
Looks like this was rejected so I'm setting the Threadprefix to rejected :)
The DVBLink's TVSource application provides users with 4 virtual TV tuners. I do not know whether it is by design or just a bug but...
Replies
Views
I just added a modified version of the patch to SVN. I modified the server part and added a new method for forcing a specific card to the interface instead of checking for SetupTV in the normal procedure. :thx: for the patch MisterD
I just added a modified version of the patch to SVN. I modified the server part and added a new method for forcing a specific card...
I looked a bit inside Manual Control, again. I found something to may be improve it a bit but, as it's not a patch for existing...
Replies
Views
Hi When using property #TV.Guide.Subtitle in the TVGuide skin and there is no subtile in EPG, #TV.Guide.Subtitle is displayed Patch adds #TV.Guide.Subtitle to PropertyManager.cs Best regards Henrik
Hi When using property #TV.Guide.Subtitle in the TVGuide skin and there is no subtile in EPG, #TV.Guide.Subtitle is displayed...
Hi When using property #TV.Guide.Subtitle in the TVGuide skin and there is no subtile in EPG, #TV.Guide.Subtitle is displayed...
Replies
Views
Fix is in SVN 26947.
Fix is in SVN 26947.
Hi team I've been helping some Blackgold BGT3595 owners get the analog tuner on their cards working (see here). The only real...
Replies
Views
someone please document that feature in the manual. ;)
someone please document that feature in the manual. ;)
Hello, This is my first patch here in MP. I hope I am posting in the right forum, if n ot please point me in the right...
Replies
Views
Set as rejected as per requested.
Set as rejected as per requested.
Hi Guys, Basically this is a simple path that will allow you to use other AAC-LATM compatible filters than monogram (i.e...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom