Archive (6 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Hi again Yes, it has been integrated. mm
Hi again Yes, it has been integrated. mm
Hi Recently i've been trying to fix a really annoying problem with streaming live tv to clients (stuttering and...
Replies
Views
New version of the patch from Sebastiii : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/integration-ffdshow-v2-87923/ Marking this as Rejected.
New version of the patch from Sebastiii ...
Hi, I am a developer from FFDShow team and I would like to submit this patch (based on MPC-HC subtitles engine patch) I...
Replies
Views
Noted, patch is ok and small, I will try to put it in next release.
Noted, patch is ok and small, I will try to put it in next release.
That's a code cemetery. Why is this section abandoned by developers as MP can look like this (yes fully functional and working on...
Replies
Views
Hi, All is included in latest SVN 1.2.0Beta :)
Hi, All is included in latest SVN 1.2.0Beta :)
Posting it here because of the feature freeze, this patch allows using MPC splitters with MPC subtitle engine (as currently it only...
Replies
Views
Format of sound should not have any impact on that. What is your Default device ? Br,
Format of sound should not have any impact on that. What is your Default device ? Br,
Hi It has been possible to control Windows Master Volume in Xp from MediaPortal, But in Vista and Windows 7 It is not possible...
Replies
Views
Also in the Default skin ;)
Also in the Default skin ;)
Sorry for the large number of patches. I am a obsessive about checking in my code as I make changes so I can easily revert...
Replies
Views
Rejected because patch is missing. :sorry: to come back to you so late. Simone
Rejected because patch is missing. :sorry: to come back to you so late. Simone
Hi, This patch read "movie.nfo" or "moviefilename.nfo" file in the mediaportal movie screen if IMDB informations are not found...
Replies
Views
AW: HELP test: fix for - some cards are slow at tuning. infinite.loop but this simply tells us that there a lot of faulty BDA drivers out there. One way could be to make stop default and let the user enable pause if he wants.
AW: HELP test: fix for - some cards are slow at tuning. infinite.loop but this simply tells us that there a lot of faulty BDA...
To my big surprise I realized that the graph startup times on my nova hd dvb-s2 card (hauppauge) are approx 5 secs. And probably...
Replies
Views
Hi JBravo, after having this patch finished and having WOL for TV available - do you see any chance to integrate your WOL Code in the other sections (Music, Video, Pictures)? It would require same configuration as for TV - maybe add a configurable waittimer to tweak the time until nas is up. Should then be launched whenever the...
Hi JBravo, after having this patch finished and having WOL for TV available - do you see any chance to integrate your WOL Code in...
Hi! Here are two patches (compatible to each other) regarding powerscheduler. One was made by JBravo here in the forum the other...
Replies
Views
^ Added to first post :)
^ Added to first post :)
If you have problems getting DVB-IP/IPTV to work, have questions or improovement suggestions, please do NOT post them here. You can...
Replies
Views
Marked as rejected, miroslav22 submitted new (improved) patch here!
Marked as rejected, miroslav22 submitted new (improved) patch here!
Hi Ive created a patch that alleviates a problem with discontinuity errors in live/recorded TV streaming. The bug is generally...
Replies
Views
I think I might have found out why I'm getting this PMT error. When I scan for channels and using the "advanced tuning options" and "search for transponder list", some channels get the wrong frequency in the TuningDetail table. When scanning with a predefined channel list/transponder list, the channels get the correct frequency...
I think I might have found out why I'm getting this PMT error. When I scan for channels and using the "advanced tuning options"...
Hi, The following patch files will irradicate the PMT Timout errors and No PMT errors. One thing that I haven't included into...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: FM radio signal detection Okay, that driver should be fine. You've only got one problem: you haven't installed any software encoder. A software encoder is needed to convert the analog signals from the tuner into digital signals that TV Server can use. You can read more information about that -->here<--. This thread might...
Re: AW: Re: FM radio signal detection Okay, that driver should be fine. You've only got one problem: you haven't installed any...
Hi all I've been a user of MediaPortal since version 0.2.3, however this is the first time I've submitted a patch so please go...
Replies
Views
Patch approved and included in MP 1.3.0 alpha release. Tony
Patch approved and included in MP 1.3.0 alpha release. Tony
Continuing this from the thread I started over here...
Replies
Views
Sorry :) I've know learned some more about my problem, and give you info in case it is helping you for this patch: I get problems when watching channels with high symbol rate (probably a H/W problem). This caused TV-service to crash, but your patch helps. However, in my post above it seems that the TV-service crashed when...
Sorry :) I've know learned some more about my problem, and give you info in case it is helping you for this patch: I get...
**************** Note to all users: We need help with regression testing for this patch. This means we want to make sure it...
Replies
Views
Bumping This is really what I need, I have a large collection of kids TV series that I dont want to see mixed with my stuff and visa versa. Any further advancements?
Bumping This is really what I need, I have a large collection of kids TV series that I dont want to see mixed with my stuff and...
The original idea can be found here...
Replies
Views
commited to svn26359. :thx: again for your work Simone
commited to svn26359. :thx: again for your work Simone
Problem: mpegsplitter and mpc-hc splitter return different formatted strings for the audio and subtitle tracks. Solution: Properly...
Replies
Views
Hi, great job. I'm going to donate some money for mp now. (for the second time :)) Thanks for your work.
Hi, great job. I'm going to donate some money for mp now. (for the second time :)) Thanks for your work.
When you set a new scheduled recording, tvplugin checks conflicts with other schedules. The check can be very slow, especially when...
Replies
Views
I don't have a patch file but it's just a couple of code lines needed. Add this method to TeletextMagazine: public static void ClearLangInfo() { langInfo.Clear(); } Add a call to the method in OnSubtitleReset in SubtitleSelector: private int OnSubtitleReset(int count, IntPtr pOpts, ref int...
I don't have a patch file but it's just a couple of code lines needed. Add this method to TeletextMagazine: public static...
Hi again. Below is a patch that adds support for selecting the correct teletext subtitle page based on the Service Information...
Replies
Views
Looks like this was rejected so I'm setting the Threadprefix to rejected :)
Looks like this was rejected so I'm setting the Threadprefix to rejected :)
The DVBLink's TVSource application provides users with 4 virtual TV tuners. I do not know whether it is by design or just a bug but...
Replies
Views
This was in Postponed status, set to Pending..
This was in Postponed status, set to Pending..
This patch will enable subtitles to be adjusted to picture more accurately than now possible with one pixel resolution. Enjoy.
Replies
Views
Additional fix in r27577
Additional fix in r27577
Problem: keepaspectratio is not supported in coverflow, but is in other facadeviews. Solution: Patch to use XML value to set...
Replies
Views
AW: Options for basic+normal home, only normal home and only basic home my living room runs on RC6, so there might be changes in 1.1.0...
AW: Options for basic+normal home, only normal home and only basic home my living room runs on RC6, so there might be changes in...
Hi! Sometimes you want to use only the basichome and not the normal home of a skin. With this patch from revs it is possible to...
Replies
Views
Server... go with the server... ;)
Server... go with the server... ;)
I've been using MediaPortal a lot lately and while I like it for the most part, I noticed that it was quite slow reading directory...
Replies
Views
Apart from that I like to have 'correct' info shown I think it can be useful as well. Let's say you have one S and one S2 card (or one T and one T2). If you combine this patch with a flag on the card(s) then there's no risk of mapping a channel to a card which doesn't support it. However, my original objection that it's...
Apart from that I like to have 'correct' info shown I think it can be useful as well. Let's say you have one S and one S2 card...
this patch shows DVB-S2 as value for "Mapped cardtypes" column in TVSetup - TV Channels if channel has DVB-S2 properties filled...
Replies
Views
No, this feature will be part of 1.2.0 Beta and later releases.
No, this feature will be part of 1.2.0 Beta and later releases.
Hi all, heres a patch to add more functionality to the TV and radio notifications. The original way to notify the user is to...
Replies
Views
AW: AwayMode as Option in PowerScheduler mbuzina: this is right. as said many times before, requests for suspending the system outside MP can't be cancelled. then awaymode could be a good thing for many/most/some users of MP. but if you just use the system in the living room with only MP installed and you suffer from the "muted...
AW: AwayMode as Option in PowerScheduler mbuzina: this is right. as said many times before, requests for suspending the system...
Hey guys, after having enormous problems with this really "great" AwayMode, I implemented an option for users, to choose if it...
Replies
Views
I just installed 27628 succesfully on a clean setup, so fix is confirmed. Should work for upgrade as well, since the SQL is the same.
I just installed 27628 succesfully on a clean setup, so fix is confirmed. Should work for upgrade as well, since the SQL is the same.
Hi all ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Background: I have four...
Replies
Views
I added the second patch to SVN and adopted it for Music and Pictures as well. MisterD
I added the second patch to SVN and adopted it for Music and Pictures as well. MisterD
This is for 0002253: MediaPortal does not start if "show last active module" would open a PIN protected folder - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi, If you want to test, you have to take dll from first post : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/70847d1288878314-mpc-hc-subtitle-engine-update-last-version-support-pgs-mkv-mpcsubs_r26676.zip And replace it from the one in mediaportal directory. After that you have to...
Hi, If you want to test, you have to take dll from first post ...
Hi, This is the last DLL updated from lastest MPC-HC Team, it support PGS embedded Sub in MKV. I hope cpp2005 can look it too...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom